*Coughs*

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose

Well Hello all!

Soo, I am back!
It has been a crazy few weeks. With lots of fun stuff.
Including a drive through Holland which was quite nice but very unplanned. Let's just say, I now know where my not paying attention and getting it wrong side comes from.
Buttt, Anyway,

I am more or less back. Feeling revitlised and actually rather hyper.
I'm currently still in Southern France, which means I'm always on my iPod. And I might not be online some days. I mean southern france = beaches, hnz = inside. So while I am back, I'm not completely back. The banner shop will not be reopened. Not even when I am properly back. Because a)Corel was driving me insane and b)i'm thinking of doing some new stuff, like a new style. We'll see.

So to conclude: I'm semi back, in Southern France, feeling very hyper about being back, no banner shop.

Wait, before I forget characters.
Well, since I'm only kind of back. I'll most likely only be on this account.
But when I am properly back. Imogen will go back to school. For fifth year.
Elijah will be moved to durmstrang for a while. His sister Kiara will be sorted. And Grande, well, we'll see. I need to come up with some plots. *thanks god that she has time*
the character people were looking after. Ie the fossils. You can keep them a little longer. I am in no great hurry for them. When I am back back, then I can take them back.

So I think it is all said, allthat need to be said.

See you all around
:hug: all round

*shares the love*

Emzies/Emily

Welcome back! ;)

Welcome back Emzies! :wub: :hug:

Thanks guys, :hug:
it is super great to be back.

Welcome back, Emzies! :woot:

See. See. SEEEE. I knew it. ;)

Welcome back ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread