Hello HNZ world =)

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hello! My name is Donna, and I am new here =)
I'm new to role-playing as well, I did a bit like, 5 years ago, but have completely forgotten about it until I found this site!
So I'm very excited about getting back into it, especially seeing as it's a Hogwarts world. Whoo! :cool:
Donna :wub:

:hug: Hi Donna

Welcome to HNZ. My name is Patricia but you can call me Pat or any other variation as I have quite a lot around the board :tut: I hope you enjoy your stay here with us, I promise we don't bite (much :r ) and just so you know we can be a bit of a crazy bunch at times but you'll learn to love us I'm sure ;)

Seeing as you're new here let me direct you to our Site Docs which should help you with any questions you may have. If in doubt PM either of our Admins or Global Mods who are happy to help with any question you may have :)

Once again welcome, and see you around the board,

- Pat

Hello Donna! :)
I've already welcomed you over PM, but welcome once more! :D I'm Nick - and if you need anything at all feel free to PM me. ^_^

I'm glad you're enjoying the board so far. =)

Welcome to HNZ, Donna! My name is Amanda. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi hi, Donna :hug:

Welcome to HNZ. I hope you enjoy your time here. You seem a bit to calm and sane but don't worry a few months and you will be just as crazy as the rest of us. xD You will find that we are a friendly lot except for the Death Eater. But I think they just need a hug. :r I know! You should go hug all the Death Eaters! I will go and help you. lol xD. Anyways welcome I am Eden by the way. Hope to see you around and maybe even RP with you.

Welcome to HNZ Donna! I shore do hope you enjoy your stay.
It is a wonderful community we have here and a wonderful assortment of applications for different types of people/things.

Not sure if you know about the wearabouts of the App. Centre, but here is the link to it so you can go and get your profile up and ready!
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/forum/39766/

*Squeals* New person...I love new people!! :D Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy Crackwarts...urm, I mean HNZ as much as the rest of us do!! Hope to chat with you soon!! :D

Katie

Haha, thanks for all the welcome guys! :p

Welcome to the site, Donna! If you need any help, feel free to hit me up on Windows live, AIM or Skype!

Here's some usual starting questions... What kind of music do you like, what books (besides HP) and other junk.

Hope to RP with you some time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back