The Wedding

Dervish Green Jr.

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" Pine and dragon heart string
Junior stood at the end of the garden watching all the guests arrive and take their seats. He loved where he was. There was a time in his life where all he had thought about was becoming a death eater. That change the minute he set eyes on Cloe. Suddenly, he knew that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
The garden had been decorated with amazing lights all over the plants. Junior couldn't have imagined his mum doing a better job of it.
He waited for his bride to walk down the isle. He knew she'd look spectacular in her dress. Why wouldn't she??
When the entrance music started, everyone stood. Junior beamed like a little boy getting his first bike. I was like the sun shone down on Cloe and made her more amazing than anything else in the garden.

Cloe couldn't wait soon the bride maids were out and than it was her turn she turned to Kandee and smiled at her. As they walked down the asile she made eye contact with Junior and a warmth started in her stomach as she met him half way to the alter.

Junior turned to smile at his best man-Paul-then he took Cloe's arm and lead her to the alter, smiling at her the whole way. He couldn't believe how fast the wedding was-time passes quickly when you're having fun. Soon, the chairs were all moved so they were round tables which appeared out of nowhere. The meal had began and it was time for Junior to give his speech. "The people who knew me a year ago will know how much of an arse i could be." He smiled over all the faces and saw some of his siblings laughing witheach other in agreement. "The day I met Cloe was the day that changed. She gave me a chance and now I actually step foot outside in daylight." He remembered how he had always been more of a night time person. "I can't believe that this beautiful woman beside me accepted my proposal but she did and you have no idea how over the moon I am that I now have the chance to spend the rest of my life with this spectacular woman." He raised his glass. "A toast to the bride." He smiled and sipped from his glass.

Cloe stood and hugged him giving him a kiss while she was at it. " thanks babe but my sister knows how i changed and let me tell you i never did love to go shopping now it's different if it's with the man i love then count me in but i love you Junior and your my life for now and forever" she said, taking a sip and then the music started and everyone was dancing as Cloe strolled away to look at the garden flowers and stars also.

Candy had showed up and was looking for Jasper for she was postive as she had gone to the doctor but Sandy still didn't know and she was gonna tell Jasper. She spotted him and walked up behind him. "dashing" she whispered to him and hoped he recognized her and not the dark circles under her eyes.

Candy smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. "Jasper we got to talk" she mumbled, hoping no one else was pay attintion to her and him.

Candy pulled him over to the side then let it out. "i'm pregent" she said, turning her face so he won't see the tears she had streaming down her face.

Candy felt like leaving. "i got to go i thougt i let you know no child deserves to grow up with out a dad bye Jasper" she said, starting to walk away.

Candy bumped into someone and looked into a face she didn't know and heard someone call him Paul. "hi" she said, smiling at him.

Paul turned away from Woody and David when he felt someone bump into him. "Oh. Hi." He noticed Jasper stood behind her. "I take it you're Candy." He grinned. "My brother doesn't stop talking about you."

Candy felt sick to her stomach now. "i got to go" she said, turning pale hoping she wasn't gonna be sick she started to walk but felt dizzy.

Paul walked over to Jasper. "Jas. What's happened??" Paul didn't know Candy but he could tell that she didn't look right.

Candy left hoping she would never have to see him again and hoping she could move on with her life. "bye Jasper forever" she whispered hoping he didn't hear her.

Cloe came back and heard the whole thing so she stopped the girl and dragged Jasper and Junior over. "Jasper Rider you explain yourself right now" she said, not smiling.

Alexander had been invited by Kandee to the wedding. Chloe looked great, but not as good as Kandee in his opinion. He was glad to be around Kandee again Chloe was nice but ever since he had seen Kandee and they had spent the night together she was all he could think about. He had looked with his golden eye's over everyone in the room, not knowing many. All the emotions going around seemed different and he wondered if something was going on.

Kandee hid; though the reception was going fine, every thing else was a mess. Gabriel was supposed to be her date, and she had invited Alex. What a way to screw up. She was really giving a beat down to herself for what she had done. She frowned searching for Gabe, she had to either leave with him, or get rid of one of them.

Cloe looked at Jasper and wished Junior would help her right now. "Junior do something please"

Alexander smiled he spotted Kandee and walked over to her. "Hey Kandee." He hadn't seen her around the house much since she was helping with the wedding. He looked at her in her dress. She looked amazing. "You look wonderful." He had worn some dress clothes, not really different from what he normally wore, but not many would now that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back