Treasure Hunt!

I think we’ll stick with avatars and banners @Elliot Briar purely because icons for a bio are generally for one characters biography topic, rather than for multiple characters.

Also: yes @Ainsley Lynch avatars count.
And banner=signature just to avoid confusion over terms.

How's this?

Sorry, I'm still confused :S Are you saying it has to be a request for both avs and sigs together or does it have to be either avs or sigs but not bio gifs?

Edit: oops Maia edited her post while I was writing this :p yay thank you!

So it’s banners/avatars as it says in the category, or you can do both, so either or both, but for more than one character.
The reason I’m going to not include bio graphics is that often they may be different people in the pictures, but they’re generally made for the bio topic of one character, not multiple.

Hope that clears it up! xD

So somehow I was not following this and missed out on the first two as I also didn't see any other posts of it starting, I'll blame my lack of actually pay attention. But here is one for this one, maybe others will not partake in the next few and let me catch up :p

Found one!

Woot woot

after a while looking i picked a page at random and found this (page 100)

[edit] I just realised I am on the wrong account this was for briar Rowan-Cullen's tally.

Thanks guys!

I'll try be more specific next time to avoid confusion xD

Also the evolution of graphics on HNZ is just so interesting to me, like it spans so long!?

Anywho, here are our points!

Stefan Archer4
Elliot Briar4
Amber Chou Wilson4
Ainsley Lynch4
Willow Cullen4
November Albertson1
Mark Ross4
Adorah Zumwalt4
Professor Monty Pendleton1
Lyla Edwards4

So, moving along, we have another task for you....

Find a post containing school rule-breaking

Now, this can contain a telling-off by a teacher, but it's not necessary, all that is necessary is that the students in the roleplay are breaking school rules.

Unsanctioned dueling has got to be against school rules :r

With the bonus of being caught :p

Ahh, when I read the task, this immediately popped into my mind. My old professor account catching students in the forest

A classic Crime

Does this count. The actual rule breaking is near the end of the page. The start of a great feud. I am pretty sure it got reported and one student got into big trouble. If not I can find a different thread.

Annnd that's a wrap on round four.
So many rulebreakers, Merlin help the teaching staff.

Here are our points after that round:

Stefan Archer5
Elliot Briar5
Amber Chou Wilson5
Ainsley Lynch5
Willow Cullen5
November Albertson2
Mark Ross5
Adorah Zumwalt5
Professor Monty Pendleton1
Lyla Edwards5

SO, for our next round, we're gonna keep things a bit tricky, so your task is...

Round Five: Find a topic in which a prefect is patrolling.
So, to clarify, this must contain the actual prefect roleplaying their patrol, not a situation where another character references a prefect, or a prefect "happens upon" wrongdoing while going about their day, they must be actually patrolling in the roleplay.

Was talking about patrol threads with Jasmine literally 5 minutes ago xD

EDIT: DANG IT DASPHNE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back