What is Life Without A Little Scare?

Boston Adams

OOC First Name
Lovi
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Boston Adams felt like the Forbidden Forest had been calling her since she arrived at this school. The girl needed some adventure! The Head of Hufflepuff had said it was forbidden, nevertheless, here Boston was with a fellow puff. The Sorting Hat must have made a mistake. The people in her house were such wimps! Of course, she had not went around telling everyone she was coming to the Forest. She had told Kris that she would maim him severely if he told anyone. She did not really know how he ended up coming with her. But, Boston was not complaining. With or without the boy, she would have been out in this forest. She was easily bored, and she had no time to be held back from her entertainment. She turned to Kris to make sure he was keeping you with her fast pace. "Don't get lost. I will not look for you,"she told the boy seriously. However, she was not serious. She was not going let either of them get lost. They'd find their way back, eventually. Boston thought of being lost as forced exploration. She could only thank the heavens for it.

Kris was smiling to himself as he followed Boston towards the forbidden forest. Their friendship was weird. It had started by her and him sharing a few lessons, then small talk in the corridors, Until one day she had told him of her plan to go into the forest. Of course he had tried to persuade her not to go, but she had then told him not to tell anyone else, so he had promised. In the end it had ended up with him joining her on her quest of danger, just because he felt that it'd be wrong to let her go it alone. and anyway he wanted to see what was so Forbidden about the forest.

He stumbled, trying to keep up with the girl, as she turned and spoke. He just laughed hoping that she would look for him if he got lost, which hopefully wouldn't happen. To either of them. He glanced around quickly, looking to see if teachers were around then followed his fellow Hufflepuff into the forest. "We're so dead if we get caught." He whispered, already knowing that it'd still be worth the punishment, and they couldn't lose as many points as the Slytherins had done.

Boston was disappointed. There was nothing fun so far in this forest. She wanted something to pop out. She wanted to be scared. The Hufflepuff was quite the adrenaline junkie. She loved to to feel her heart racing and sweat streaming down her face. One day, it was going to get her harmed. She kept her wand held out in front her. It was dark, and it was definitely hard to see. "Light your wand. We need as much light as possible." she told Kris.

At times, the girl could be very bossy. She heard the echo of a bird, and it made her jump. It sounded terrible! Birds were supposed to sound pretty. That one certainly did not. However, her heart was not yet racing. "This isn't so scary. Why is it forbidden?" she scoffed. Boston jumped on a fallen tree and laughed. She turned yo Kris, and she placed her hands on her hips and looked dramatically into the sky. "Look, I am the ruler of this forbidden land!" she laughed happily and jumped off her stand.

Kris was, to be honest not as scared as he thought he would have been. This should have a lot worse than this. All those stories about centaurs and werewolves being in the forest. It was most likely just made up to stop students leaving the school through the forest, or getting lost. He lifted his wand and muttered "Lumos" under his breath. It was dark, and Kris turned back to find that he could no longer see the edge of the forest.

Kris smiled when Boston jumped. He hadn't been paying enough attention and hadn't really heard the bird, when it cawed. The girl then jumped onto a fallen tree and started acting dramatic. Kris started laughing. "If you're the ruler who am I?" He asked, smirking as she jumped down. A few meters away he thought he heard rustling, so he quickly turned and pointed his wand in that direction. The darkness seemed to be pressing in now, and Kris shook with cold and slight fear. "Who-Who's there?"

Boston shrugged. She did not know who Kris would be. "You can be my cup bearer. I don't fancy getting poisoned." she smiled. Kris must have heard something because he was no longer paying attention to her. She did not mind. She took the same stance as the boy. The girl knew no magic. She was only a first year. Lumos was a close to spectacular as she got. If it was an animal, this was going to be bad. If it was a professor, it was going to be far worst. She stood closer to the sound than the boy did. She hoped she wouldn't have to turn her piece of wood into a weapon of some other sort.

Kris could barely here what Boston was saying, but saw her turn and point her wand in the same direction as him. The undergrowth of the forest rustled again and Kris took a hesitant step back, looking in dismay at Boston as she was standing so close to the sound He moved forward, and slightly pulled on her arm. "C'mon Boston, We can't stay here." He turned again and as he directed his light towards the bushes a creature popped out. He screamed and tripped backwards.

The Forbidden Forest also known as "students-go-there-and-try-to-make-sure-they-don't-get-caught-but-it-always-doesn't-works". This time, it definately wouldn't work, because Ryan Sun was on his way to The Forbiddeen Forest to see, if there are any lost ones or the ones who went and hoped that they won't get caught. Ryan went to the forest quite often, as he was checking - what if something happened or somone wanted to lose their house a bit points? Ryan has experienced way too much in his life, meaning he wouldn't be scared of some magic creatures or students that are a lot younger than him.

Just before walking out of school, he went to his office to grab his wand, as he forgot it right there. Ryan walked slowly as there was no reason to be fast. He took out his wand out of his pocket and when he was near the forest, - Lumos! Ryan said and started to wander around. It may felt quite simple to deal with the students that were in the forest, but it was definately not that easy, as some may be thinking. Ryan walked all around, almost losing his hopes to find someone today. But just when he losed his hope, he saw a little light, futher in the forest. Ryan had a hope and he started walking faster, but quieter. - Nox! Ryan said and still holded the wand in his hands. When he was pretty sure, that it was two Hogwarts New Zealands students, he couldn't resist, but walk a bit slower. Ryan noticed a creature and a boy down on the ground, meaning, the creature probably scared the boy and he fell down.

That creature was a centaur. They always scared students and it made Ryan even happier, hoping, that it may be a reason, why some students won't go to the forest. It wasn't just a forest after all. He went a little bit closer to the centaur and mumbled something, that students couldn't hear. It made centaur go away. - Lumos! Ryan took out his wand once again. He went closer to the student that was on the ground and offered him a hand. When both students were on the ground in a vertical position, he finally could say what he wanted.

- You seem to don't know what could dangered you. What was THAT important for you to come here? Ryan asked them. - You also seem quite young. You have no idea, what could happened. He was very serious, when talking to them. He may seemed quite nice at the lessons, but he still had that part of him, when he wanted to scream the hell out.

Boston did not give much of a response to the next events. Kris tried to pull her back, but she pulled her arm from his grasp. No one kept her from her entertainment. The girl's eyes widened in excitement. A centaur! How magnificent! She wanted to touch it. It happened to be a huge one, so she had to look up to even see the thing's face. She reached out hesitantly to touch one of it's legs, but it had run if in another direction. Damn! Boston turned her attention to Kris who was on the ground. A man was already offering him a hand, a professor. The girl rolled her eyes. How irritating was this?! Once both of them were on their feet, Boston stepped in front of Kris, signalling that she was going to handle all of the talking. She knew they were in trouble, so she was not going to try to get out of this. The girl shrugged. "We wanted to explore. Buildings are so boring, so I figured, 'Why no come to the forest?'" she answered quite simply.

Oh, her heart ached the points of Hufflepuff. She was quite proud to be in the such a house. Gryffindor would have been good too, but she was happy that she had met so many wonderful people already. She did not want to leave the forest yet. Boston wanted to keep going. She wanted to pet the centaur. It could not have gotten that far. "We should keep going! That centaur may be nice!" she suggested before she took hold of Kris' arm and turned to the direction the creature had gone. She wanted to see it again. She wanted to ask it questions, and she wanted to know everything about it.

It was nothing new. Everyone tried to say a new reason, why they had to wander around the forest. Few years ago, when Ryan was working here, his favourite reason was; I'm Britney Spears and this is my mate - Bob Marley and that was, definately, not funny. This girl's reason, at least, was honest - and that is a good start. - Explore, huh? You haven't been even in the school secret chambers, you probably didn't even knew, this school had ones. Ryan was not sure, if there were any secret chambers at Hogwarts New Zealands, but he clearly didn't care about that at the moment. - What house are you? Ryan Sun didn't even care what year they were, they were not older than second year, for sure.

- It's really the best, that you don't lie from now. If you do, I'll deduct more points from your house. If you don't - I may think about not taking any points at all, but to be honest - I doubt that. His face was more serious than Ryan could have imagined. - You decide - It's either I deduct just some points, give you detention and talk to your Head of House or I do everything I just said, but deduct more points. Ryan waited for a response.

- If you decide to contiune your journey in the forest or run away - Your fault and I won't take any responsibility for what happens next, meaning, if you do, you will be in your Head of House office in just few minutes. Ryan smiled.

Kris cursed his luck. having been in the forest for less than half an hour tops, a professor had found them. After being helped up, Boston had stood in his way, making sure he didn't say anything stupid. Which he most likely wouldn't have done. but he felt that Boston's idea of continuing exploring, would get them caught, so he butted in.

"Please sir, We're Hufflepuff." He tried to look more innocent than he was. "And we're not lying Sir, we were just exploring, seeing as it has been raining the past few days, and after being in the castle I'd decided to explore. It was my idea Professor, Not Boston's, so I should get the punishment not her. I made her come with me." He knew they were going to get punished, but he said that anyway to see if the Professor wouldn't be so harsh on them.

The boy started speaking and it was, definately, a good ending. At leat someone wanted to stay out from the trouble. - Hufflepuff? First years, right? Ryan was totally guessing and he was thinking, he was right. Older students would try to run or think of a better reason, maybe, saying they are here for their Astronomy Homework. But they still tried.

- And your names, please? Ryan Sun smiled and didn't even bother to write them. They were just two, meaning Ryan will just remember them. - Okay, as you seem new here - I will just deduct some points and speak to your Head of House, she will decide - if you'll have your punishment or not. He didn't want to think of punishment. He didn't have to, they had head of house after all, that could help Ryan decide their punishment. - Trust me, It doesn't matters who's idea it was. I'll let your head of house decide.

- I just want you to follow me right now. Ryan said and walked with them both to the castle.

OOC said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back