Class Clown | Oblivious | Impulsive | Chaotic

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
(Open after Deniss posts with Aiden)
Jasper had meant to ask one of his friends to join him in the forest, because it was fun to go together. He had wanted to ask Maddy or maybe Lauren, but in the end he had just wanted to go. He had gotten the urge to head into the woods today and hadn't felt patient enough to go looking for any of his friends to join him. Besides, it was also cool to go alone. When Maddy went alone she had found a centaur, maybe Jasper would find something even cooler he could then brag to her about. It was late in afternoon, and the lawn wasn't very crowded because the weather was still fairly cold. Jasper had his wand in his hand when he stepped towards the treeline so he could use lumos once he was in the shade of the trees and out of sight of any teachers or prefects watching him. He felt a thrill of excitement and maybe a little bit of fear as he stepped into the forest, even though he had been her twice before now. There was always the hint of something unknown and forbidden there, and he knew that he was taking a risk. But it was a cool risk, and one countless of students had made before him. Jasper grinned as he walked in further, then glanced over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being followed by anyone who would tell on him. That would be no good, he had already gotten in enough trouble last year.

Aiden Briggs

Aid | Guitarist

OOC First Name
Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Aiden wasn't sure what he was thinking right before he entered out of the school on one of the first weeks of him being in Hogwarts, but he really wanted to see if the forbidden forest was really that scary. He knew that if someone caught him there, it wouldn't end good. Aiden also knew that he could meet creatures he could only imagine about and he was a bit scared because he didn't know any charms yet that could help him if someone attacked him and he couldn't run away.

Excitement was rushing through all his body as he went out of the school to head straight to the forest. Pretty much no one was outside and the weather was cold. He kept his wand in his pocket, because even though he didn't know any incantations that could help him, he could use it to hit someone with it, hoping that it would help. Before going inside the forest, he looked all around and took a huge breath. He was scared, but Aiden really wanted to explore and find adventures to make his school weeks even more interesting. Lot of students took the risk before him, he couldn't help to keep away from it.

Aiden walked inside and noticed a moving figure somewhere in front of him. He didn't know how all the prefects looked like and he really hoped that it wasn't one of them. Aiden really slowly walked towards that boys back, getting pretty close to him, trying to be as quiet as possible. - Boo! Aiden said, laughed a bit and placed his hand on one of his shoulders, when saying that, looking at his reaction.

Jasper Night

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Confident that no one was behind him, Jasper kept going into the woods. He held his wand out and cast a lumos spell to see more easily in the shadow of the trees, and he was starting to feel pretty confident. He was wary too. As much as he had talked about the forest and bragged to his friends, he had never actually gone in alone before. That was a first for the Slytherin, and it was definitely more creepy by himself than it had been with a friend. He was just trying to decide if he should go left or right, when a touch on his shoulder and a noise made him jump. Jasper yelled in terror and jumped, his wand falling from his hand and landing on the forest floor where it lit the leaves and branches. He moved away from whatever had touched him, stumbling over his own feet. Only then did he realize that the thing... was just a student, not some sort of creature here to eat him. "Hey, that's not funny!" He yelled at the kid, flushed and embarrassed. Jasper grabbed his wand off the ground and leveled it at the boy so he could get a better look at him. That only flustered him more. The kid that had scared him so much had been only a first year. "What gives?!" He said, his voice still sounding clearly annoyed.

Aiden Briggs

Aid | Guitarist

OOC First Name
Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Aiden laughed when the boy yelled and fell on the forest floor. Aiden wanted to help him, but Jasper jumped and got up on his own feet. The boy he had just surprised didn't seem entertained as Aiden was, what could be seen only by his voice tone. - Sorry. Aiden finished laughing as he said sorry. He realised that it wasn't a good joke, because the forbidden forest could probably bring him a lot worse surprises that he wouldn't enjoy and that would scare anyone away.

As the older boy grabbed his wand and leveled it closer to Aiden, he smiled. - Heellooo! Aiden smiled and he didn't seem to be that scared. All of sudden he felt very brave, although in the reality he was scared as he was inside the forest, where a lot of unknown creatures lived. - I just wanted to explore, I guess? And.. you are here too. I hope you're not a prefect? Aiden looked at the boy and hoped to get a "no" for an answer.

He then realised that he didn't know the boy and it probably wasn't the right place to make friends, but he had to take the chance anyway. - I'm Aiden, by the way. Aiden pulled his right hand in front of the boy, hoping to hear his name and get his hand shaken. - What are you doing here? Aiden looked at the boy. His adrenaline rush wasn't that high anymore and he started feeling a little bit scared from the unknown.

Jasper Night

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Jasper glared at the kid, too annoyed for a moment to really remember where he was and what he had been up to. But the boy just said sorry, and then moved on. And he couldn't really stay mad for long when he knew he would have done the same thing if things were reversed. Reluctantly, Jasper let it go. "Whatever, you're lucky I didn't curse you." He muttered, waving his wand to punctuate his words. Then he laughed when the boy asked if he was a prefect, glad he could lord some information over him to keep the balance more equal. "Duh, I can't even be a prefect. They're only fifth years and older." He told him. Then he paused. "Unless you thought I was fifteen? In that case, please keep thinking that." He added with a smile. The shock was leaving him, and his annoyance faded along with it. He looked at the boy as he introduced himself, then shook his hand after a moment. "I'm Jasper. And I'm here to explore, though I already did a bunch of that last year too." He said, puffing up his chest a bit. "Are you a first year?" He added, just to be sure.

Aiden Briggs

Aid | Guitarist

OOC First Name
Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
The boy didn't seem nice to be around as he pretty much threatened to curse Aiden, although Aiden didn't show any reaction to that. Jasper laughed when Aiden mentioned his possible status in the Hogwarts New Zealand. - Well, I guess you're not fifteen then. Aiden laughed a little bit, hoping that the boy he just scared would tell his real age. - So, how old are you?

When Jasper introduced himself and shook Aiden's hand, he understood that this was probably a nice time to make a new friend. What else he could be doing in forbidden forest than finding adventures.. or adventures finding them? - Yeah, I'm in Ravenclaw. Aiden smiled. - I was just wanting to explore.. and I didn't want to go with any of the first years. He said, looking at Jasper. Not that Aiden got to know all of the first years that good, he just wanted to get to know older years, so he could get help with assignments and someone could tell him more about the school and professors.

Jasper Night

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Jasper's heart was still beating a bit faster in his chest, but Jasper mostly had a grasp on things again. He wanted to get the upper hand in this conversation, though. And quick. He grinned at the boy. "Nearly thirteen." He said confidently. He wasn't sure if his birthday in December really counted as 'nearly', but it sounded so much better than simply saying 'twelve'. "You're eleven, I guess?" He added to the boy in a slightly superior voice. He nodded when the boy introduced himself more, a little surprised when the guy said he was a Ravenclaw. Jasper had a certain image of Ravenclaws, and imagined them as mostly bookish nerds with something to prove. But this guy seemed more fun than that. "Well, you're in luck. I'm not a first year, I know a ton of things already and even though you scared me, I'm willing to let you tag along." He said, telling it to the boy as if it was a great honor. "But only if you let me lead the way."

Aiden Briggs

Aid | Guitarist

OOC First Name
Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
First impression of Jasper wasn't that bad for Aiden and, honestly, he was even happy that he met him on his way to find adventures in the forest and he'd be happy to explore the forest with someone, who has already been there and knows at least to somehow defend himself. That could be helpful. Jasper was nearly two years older than him and it wasn't that big of an age difference. - Yeah. He nodded as he said it, smiling at the boy.

Jasper mentioning that he knew ton of things made Aiden sigh in relief, because it really meant that Aiden wasn't going to have fight with someone or something he could meet on his way alone. - Alright, I'll follow you. I just hope you won't leave me in the middle of nowhere. Aiden smiled at Jasper, laughing a bit and waiting for him to lead the way. Apparently Jasper also loved to be the leader and this time Aiden had to let him take the lead, although Aiden loved taking the lead too..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)