Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
It was a saturday morning and Briar was angry. she never was really angry but today was an exception. Usually when she was frustrated she would run it off, or train hard on the pitch toda she would do the latter she wanted to shout, scream, yell or punch something. she knew she couldn't do either. as she had to stat on the straight and narrow, at least until professor weasley had taken her off probation. that was why she was angry. the previous evening she had gone into the forest after a firstie and saved his life. and what did she get, probation and pending punishment next week for lying. As she had made up a cover story to get the boy out of trouble and then he had to go and tell the professor that she was lying. made her way down to the pitch and was glad to see that it was empty, obviously she would leave if a team needed it but for now she was happy alone.
she reached for the training equipment and released all the bludgers she could find into the air, there was probably about 20 of them. she watched for a minute as they flew around the pitch then she mounted her broom and kicked off hard. her aim today was easy she would see how long she could last without getting hit by one of the black balls. it was sort of like training as you had to dodge the other players but the difference was that the other players didn't want to send you falling where s it was the bludgers job. she spent a good half hour dodging and ducking and diving with only a slight bruise on her arm she finally started to feel a little better. but she kept going pushing herself harder and taking more and more chances.

Madlyn was busy doing homework that day. They were piling up already and it was just the very first week back. The professor took no time in giving homework, just bout all of them gave her something to do. Even her gigantic of a father, told her to hit the books. Frustrated about the work load, she went on a hunt to see if Briar her suppose adopted sister was around. It's funny to think the European girl as her adopted sister. They were like so different in many, yet it didn't complicate the friendship they did have. She saw that Briar wasn't around, so she went outside for a bit fresh of air.
Walking out to the sunlight and the warm weather outside, she felt a bit of sweat forming by her hairline. She swipe her arm and brush her hair back from her face. A cool breeze came from far east of the school. She headed in direction, to find that Briar had been here all along. "Briar?! BRIAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?" it's dumb to ask. Clearly she could see Briar maybe was practicing for quidditch. Madlyn peddle on close to the stands, she stuck two of her fingers in her mouth and blew loudly. "BRIAR CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" the part giantess waited to be acknowledge.

briar wasn't paying much attention to what was going on on the ground. her attention was too preoccupied with what was around her in the air. ducking and diving and dodging was so much fun. a work out both mentally and physically. soon sweat was dripping down her back as she exerted herself more and more despite the cool breeze now gently starting up. she didn't realise that her closest friend and adopted sister had come down to the pitch and shouted to her. it wasn't until she heard the shrill whistle that she stopped, and noticed the girl at the same time a bludger collided with her left shoulder blade knocking her sideways "damn it" she cursed hopeing that nothing was broken but sure that it would be a large bruise in the morning and probably stiff to use for a few days, thankfully she had a good grip on the broom so she didn't fall off mealy rolling over and dropped a few feet. "JUST ABOUT. I'LL BE DOWN IN A SECOND" she called making her way towards the ground. once she landed she waved her wand felling the burn in her shoulder. and watched as the bludgers went to their respective trunks and cases. "Hey. Madlyn, what.brings you. here?" she said gasping slightly, but feeling slightly better thanks to her flight, but still frustrated underneath by what had happened the previous night.

Madlyn watch as Briar took a wack from her arms, damn buldgers were no joke. "DO BE CAREFUL THAT LOOK LIKE IT HURT!" she call out to the Gryffindor girl. Madlyn could take a beaten like that, she felt worst in her younger years as a skate boarder. Now with the length catching up on her and her body rejecting the idea of boarding, she may have forgotten how that felt like. Man I miss blading. She fell right on the ground and lean against one of the post after wondering away from stands.. She watch as Briar made a safety landing. Madlyn threw her bag to the ground, the bag move nonstop for it contain all her books, including the beastly looking book for care of magical creature. "That what brings mere here books and my annoyance. Did you here about the superlectives at the club? Teachers pet, when did I get so boring Briar?" she said, her voice bane about the professors thinking she some kind of teacher's pet.

"Anyways, your alright? Looks like you almost got knock the hell out. How's it feel?"

briar was glad that she wansn't the only one who wasn't in the best of moods today. the flight had cleared her head but she still wasn't her usual happy self. "Teachers pet isn't too boring, better than most likely to fall asleep in class, or most gullible, i got voted for most likely to return to Hogwarts to teach. can you really see that. come on, it takes my all my effort just to read and write my work enough to pass, why would i want to put myself through the pain of having other students assignments to mark" she said. pretty sure that even though she had been nominated in that section she wouldn't get many votes. "did you hear what happened last night after qudditch training? she asked. she had been pretty sure that her friends would have seen her arrive back at the house with her clothing ripped and bloodstained. but she hadn't told them why it was that way. she had gone quickly to the dorm to get some fresh clothes before heading to the showers. and standing under the near scalding water for a while. "Professor Weasley put me on probation, and if i get into trouble again i will loose being a prefect of be off the team" she said. to her being kicked of the team would be far worse but that was unlikely as professor Weasley wanted gryfindor to win the house cup too and she was pretty sure that she was the player who trained the hardest.

"i guess your right, still teacher's pet. Stormy won't like this when i tell her about it"she laugh, suddenly it didn't sounds so bad after all. Madlyn crock her head up to stare at Briar. "Well you have like an adopted father that teaches here so I guess that make sense" she shrug. Her annoyance was slowly going away, but now she miss Stormy and Ireland. They haven't gone back to visit for so long and the last time Stormy corresponded to her letter felt like lightening years ago. "No what happen?" she prop herself up to listen. Last night she forgot what she did.

"Probation? For what?" Madlyn look at Briar shock. "If anything you could tell her dad's responsible for you now, so I don't think you'll get so much trouble now that he is" she was jumping ahead, not knowing the consequence Briar was dealing with cause of last night. Must've been bad if she got probation.

Briar knew by now that Stormy was madlyns friend back home. but ther than that she didnt know much about her. well your dads care of magical creatures professor. and i am pretty ure you can work outthe rest" she said laughing. "I didnt think many people knew about me and your family. and the only subject i have really only been any good at is flying and that was way back in first year" she said wishing that she could take fyin now instead of history of magic.
"well after quidditch training i stayed behind to train a little more, and as i was heading back i saw a frsty entering the forest, so i sort of followed him to make sure he didn't get into trouble. i wasn't going to tell him to get out after the amount of time i spent there in my first year." she said remembering her first year when she found normal beds so uncomfortable that she would sneek into the grounds at night just so that she could get some decent sleep. "anyway he did get into trouble, he fell down a pit. I managed to get him out easy, but we weren't safe then, we must have disturbed acromantulas and they came swarming at us. we managed to keep them at bay until we were able to fly away. I landed us in a clearing so i could make sure that neither of us was too injured before returning to the castle. but then professor Weasley found us" she paused for a moment to take a breath. "you can imagine what she thought, a prefect and a firsty in the forest. I am probably lucky to have only gotten what i have minoas is basically confined to classes and the common room for a month, but i sill have to see her to find out what punishment i have for lying. stupid firsty, try to help him out and it just comes back in your face" she said realising that she had said an awful lot.

Madlyn listen to Briar's dilemma. "No freaking way" she interrupted a few times just saying that over again. Really it was amazing how much Briar would do and get herself in trouble for someone else mistake. "Well I blame you for following that boy, you should've turn his behind in right away" or go about your business. "You live in the forest just admit it, I bet when you graduate you'll be living in a tree house" Madlyn tease her adopted sister. "Than maybe have pets, what kinda pets do you like anyways?" she said all teasing her, seriously though, Briar wild.

Madlyns reaction was classic. she couldn't have asked for a better response, it made her laugh despite herself. Even if she didn't know it Her friend and step sister could always cheer her up. "Everyone deserves a bit of fun, I'm lucky none of the prefects turned me in in my first year i would have done my nit if i had been bound to classes and the common room. besides it gave me a good excuse to have an adventure." she said still laughing. "I will admit it I'm forest born and bread, I cant get enough of the place." she replied, she was pretty sure that there was no one else around but if there was then Madlyn was the only one to understand the full meaning behind her words. "Nah, a tree house is too permanent. I am probably going to go to australia and go bush, going where i want when i want, and for as long as i want." she said however she needed to apperate first, she desperately wanted to play quidditch and she guessed that there wouldn't be anyway near enough land around the main quidditch pitches for her. "I'm not into pets much but i guess owls are pretty good, I much prefer wild animals. how about you, what kind of animals do you like" she said guessing that madlyn would like something more adventurous than a hinkypuff.

Madlyn grin. "How can I not know you don't love the forest, that's where we met. But seriously you do spent way to much time in there. Your like a muggel archaeologist or something" she spoke in reference to those who studies forest or amazon. One of them had to be the legit word for it. "Now me, I much rather like open space area like meadows and hill top" she pick at the grass in front, there wasn't much to do now that she wanted to forget her work load. "Like i said what pet are you going to have, any pet for us means any kind of animal Briar. We don't do muggel pets" she laugh shaking her head. Madlyn lace some short grass strings together, maybe later she'll work on her load. "Dragons. I'm thinking of training dragons, what you think?"

briar fained a look of mock shock. "you mean to say that you have been in the forest, maybe I should give you detention for that," she joked, certain that her best friend knew that she was joking. "Open spaces are good and are faster than the forest, but there are not obstacles, and therefore a lit less fun." she said feeling a lot better now that her friend had come down to the pitch and they had started talking. "I guess muggle pets are pretty tame for you giant Margeras. I can really see you working with Dragons. what kind of animal would i like? she said thinking, something fast and wild. "I know, a what are they called, thats it, a Granian" she said pretty sure that Madlyn would know what that was.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry that was pretty lame and i didn't reply yesterday, i have been pretty busy and most of my HNZ time is doing quidditch

Madlyn snorted. Detention, please that was last of her worries. No one gave a teacher's pet detention. She was beginning to rethink her lessons all over again. That maybe she should relax a little and take it easy. Jackson will not go anal on her, though he still expect much from Madlyn. " Oh, oh! Your going to be flying on a winged horse?" Madlyn could totally imagine her sister owning one. "Not bad, I wouldn't mind but I'm sure my big gigantic bottom will crush the like of those" she stood dusting her long figure. She had dirt pattern on all underneath her legs, thankfully long pants hid away long legs from the itchy grass. "So what are you going to do now?" the day felt lazy.​

Briar saw that Madlyn knew that she was joking, and smiled. "Sickle for your thoughts" she said as Madlyn did seem to have some something on her mind. "a fast flying horse mind, I don't think that you would squash it, but maybe if you are taming dragons, you may get to the stage when you can fly one of them, that would be awesome" she said smiling. though she thought of her foster sister as tall, she had grown so used to having her around that she didn't seem abnormal to her at all. "I dot know what i'll do now. I feel calm now so i wont stress out with too much work at least for the moment. what about you, what do you fancy doing?" she asked.

Madlyn shrug. She picked up her bags and all the stuff she toss around like nothing from the ground. "I want to sleep the entire summer over and wake up when it's fall. I don't if it just me but there's something about the heat that makes me tired, ya know?" a yawn descend from her lips. She stretch in place, her long arms out stretch above her. She drop them when the crank inside her bones crack in place. "Maybe we should do something? To wake me up?" she suggested. Watery eyes, non stop yawning, not a good combination.​

Briar watched madlyn pack up and guessed that they were about to go somewhere although where she didn't know, her walks tended to deviate towards the forest, which she knew that she couldn't enter at least for a while. "I love summer, I cant wait for the holidays, I'm looking forward to going to Australia with your family." she said. she had never met the margeras other than Madlyn and professor Jackson, but as they had adopted her she was looking forward to meeting them propaly, but even then she didn't know if she would be able to refer to them as her family, or if they would forever remain Madlyns Family. "something to wake you up, well i could set the bludgers on you, or we could go for a walk to to the lake" she said re tying back her hair, it was starting to annoy her, it always blew everywhere when she was flying. and got in her face. she needed to do something with it she didn't want to cut it. maybe she should get it in dreads like she had seen a couple of other students. that may help a little.
OOCOut of Character:
as i am sure you have figured out this is set before the holidays. probably at about mid november.

Madlyn swung her bag to her back side. "Yeah but you'll be meeting them during the winter breaks" this whole jumping around the states and continent can be confusing. "Unless they decide to go to Dakota again, but I'm hoping Ireland this time so it will be sort of a summer breaks all over again" Madlyn was getting irritable just standing there and not doing anything to wake her up from the heat phase. "If you let go the buldgers I take a whack out them from here" she toss her bag again down on the ground, doing anything to keep the part giant pump made her exciting. Madlyn rolled up her sleeves and pulled her hair in a knot. She went over to Briar and did the same thing to crazed red head.. "How's that feel? You ready to show me how to play grounds quidditch?" it's like rugby, wait no cricket. Whatever, she was just game for anything now.​

Briar was sort of supprised when Madlyn said that she would have the bludgers. "Awsome, heres the plan, I'll let the bludgers go, and we'll try and hit them to each other, and as we get into the hand of it i will set more and more go." she said as Madlyn tied her hair up in i knot, "thanks thats a lot better" she said before walking back onto the pitch. this timer her broom was left at the edge. we went onto the ewuiptment cubprod and got out two bats. "you had better take one of thease, I know you are pretty tough but bludgers are very hard especially on the hand." she said tossing one to her sister. she took her bat in her left hand, as she seemed to be left handed. before letting one of the balls free. "Don't worry about hitting me, i have taken many bludgers before, so i'm used to it." she called.
OOCOut of Character:
sorry it is pretty poor, i may try and edit it once i get back from diner, bit the overall gist will be the same.

"Wait, don't put your broom away" Madlyn said, she jog right behind Briar and caught the bat directly into her right hand. She twirl the bat in place, than started to swing the bat back and forth. "I was thinking you could fly and we can hit it from different angles?!" she sounded excited, though she said calmly. It be different, something unexpected to the game of quidditch. "Your game for it? I'm in if you want to do it" she had the rush, the same like Briar sometimes. It brought her back to the skate boarding days and being a reckless beast. She miss it so much, she was willing to ditch her new responsible ways for the old Madlyn again. The mountain climbing, rush chasing Madlyn. She fixed her eyes on Briar, this something an underlain junkie can never refuse.​

briar smiled as madlyn said not to put her broom away. she loved flying, and any excuse to get off the floor was good. "okay so i hit the bludgers towards you and you fire them wherever you want. and i will get them back" she said. letting a couple of the black balls out before taking off. she had a spare beaters bat in hand. she thought that beater would be a good position to play if she wasn't chaser, but she loved being chaser and the gryffindor team needed chasers. she took off and chased one of the balls across the pitch like a hyperactive puppy. "Ready" she shouted hitting the ball as hard as she could. however as soon as the bat made contact with the ball she felt the impact richoshay to her shoulder. where she felt the hi from earlier throb sharply, it was probably slightly more than just a bruise. she gasped and then transferred her bat to her fight hand. she was left handed, and her right hand wasn't a accurate as her left but it should be adequate, and it shouldn't hurt as much. she then went after the other ball not looking to see if the first had made its target or not.

Anything to keep Briar around, Madlyn was willing to try anything. No she was no pro at quidditch, but fell in love with the sport the very first time she saw in her first year. Flying, it was all to amazing, yes it hit a sore spot when she saw Briar flying like a pro. Flying though was Briar thing, and she soon accepted that last semester. There was no reason to cry over it, except be happy to be cheering Briar on. In honesty that was the best she could do.

Madlyn eyes swept across the skies, as Briar conquer the air above them. In a swinging motion, she heard the bat crack, sending the heavy buldger flying her away. Madlyn ready herself, she was no pro yet she could probably hit the buldger like any other quidditch player. From the ground, she swung the bat with a gits of will power. She sent the heavy buldger astray, not in the direction of Briar's, but it was a fresh start from nothing. "How's that Briar?!" she called out from the in field, this rush was contagiously fun.​

Briar saw the look on her sisters face. and she felt guilty that she was able to fly, and Madlyn was stuck on the ground. maybe the broom companies should create part giant friendly broom, but the probably wouldn't as there probably wouldn't be much demand. she didn't have much time to think abut it as soon the bludger went flying across in the other direction. "good shot" she called flying off in the other direction trying to catch up with the ball.
finally she managed to catch up with the ball she turned around and hit it right back to her friend. once again she felt the pain in her shoulder. She flicked her hair few loose strands of hair flowing across her face. She made a mental note to check it out once she was back in the castle. her talk with her best friend had climbed her down and she knew that she wasn't going to make any rash action, many plans had gone across her mind since the previous evening, each more rash than the previous, many of them involved running off, with destinations varying from australia, the mountains just behind the school, the forrest, back to europe, or somewhere else entirely. now she didn't want to do any of those things, just yet. she raced over the the other bludger, hitting it to her friend, ready for the twinge, and as she braced for it she hardly noticed it.

Madlyn didn't catch the wince pain expression coming from Briar, for it was to much of a distant to notice. She had only eyes for the buldger anyways, as soon as she saw Briar go after and send the buldger flying back to Madlyn, she was ready at the bat. She stood almost like a muggel baseball player, kicking her shoes in the dirt and moving her hand front to back as prior to her first. The buldger came hauling at a weird direction, she was ready to hit it, though it flew passed the girl's head. Missed aimed. She kick up the dirt behind her and chase after the buldger, but than it started to sway funny again. The buldger, as if possessed went flying another direction. Madlyn didn't think that was normal, now she knew for her certain the buldger was being control. And as if it was reading her mind, the buldger haul right back at Briar. What the eff?!

OOCOut of Character:
I have an idea :)

Briar watched as the bludger flew past Madlyn, she seemed to have miss her target, and she watched as she tried to chase after it, however it seemed to be acting funny, even for a bludger. sort of looping around madlyn and heading strait back at her. she braced herself again and held her bat in both hands ready to hit it back. however she had stopped paying attention to the other one. and she only just noticed it flying towards her back she dodged it hopeing that the first one would continue strait past her however it seemed to deviate towards her. she stopped when they both came back towards her. that's odd she thought, usually the bludgers didn't aim for one person they just flew around the pitch hitting anything that moved. "I think that there may be a rogue here" she shouted so she made her way to the ground. she was at the opposite end of the pitch to madlyn but she was near the place where she had left her wand. she flicked it hopeing to send the balls back to the trunk. but they didn't want to move. she knew that sometimes the only way to stop a rogue bludger was to destroy it. but she felt bad destroying it so she tried one more thing "filite" she said trying to stop the spell. that didn't work and now the ball was on top of her. she swung the bat loosely with her right hand. it wasn't a hard hit but it got it a way for a moment. whilst she cast one last spell on it. and watched it explode into a pile of gravel. she looked around wondering where the other one had gone.

It was weird, strange, out of content, whatever was happening was happening with no control. Madlyn watched Briar head for the grounds, and the buldgers were on her tail. Thanks to her fast moving, Briar was able to make contact with one and hit it out of the way. "Briar?!" Madlyn started to run in the direction she landed. She had her bat in hand, just in case the buldger will come back to attack. but gravity was against her that day. If you never saw a part giant fall, than today was just one of those days when it happen. And the funny thing was that, there was nothing in the way for her to fall. Magic, she figured as she fell right at her knees and landed on her stomach. This was like Joe all over again, only she was sure magic did it. Madlyn looked up from the ground she saw the buldger hit Briar in her previously injured arm. It happen to fast and too harsh ! She got up from the ground and manage a bad jog. The buldger came back for an attack, but it was Madlyn who exploded the thing to dust. "Are you okay? Man I think we need to get you to the hospital wing?!"

Jaden smirked. From high in the stands, unnoticed she twirled her little wand in hand. After the whole game ordeal and Jaden force out of the game, everyone blame her for the lost of the game. Not that she cared, because she had her indifference with Slytherin , still it was pleasant to see someone else hurt for once. And she not playing the victim, Jaden love it more. She flicked her wand again, as the buldger came down on the girl, she pocket her wand back into her pocket. She was done, Jaden stood up and walked away again ignored that she was ever seen, she made her secret entry inside the school grounds.

OOCOut of Character:
I said after cause if she was to have played with an arm like that, it wouldn't make sense since the game over and Jaden had a reason to cause it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back