OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
The fact that the forest was forbidden made it all the more interesting for young Graeme to visit. He loved exploring, he had always loved it back in Skye, and since he wasn't so happy about being so far from his home, the boy had wandered into the forest, knowing full well that it was forbidden to him, and to everyone else. But as a first year, he figured he could plead innocence if caught. That he had believed that the edge of the forest couldn't be forbidden as it was just as easy to walk part of the way through. Of course Graeme wasn't that thick. He knew where he wanted to be, and how to get there. It was just a matter of buying his time. Making sure that no one could see him, and then simply walking in. His ma would testify to his inability to really not do things that were forbidden. When he had gotten hurt cycling the boy had just jumped back on the bike, even though his ma had screamed herself hoarse telling him that he wasn't allowed. He didn't ever mean to, but when told not to do something, he just needed to do it more. The young hufflepuff also didn't believe that any forest this close to a school would actually be that dangerous. This didn't help his hammering heart as he made his way to the forest, shortly after the start of lunch. He proudly wore his hufflepuff uniform, though had taken the tie off. It was yellow and would stand out against the browns and greens of the forest he was entering. The boy wasn't going to back down. Not now. He couldn't, wouldn't. He was on a mission. He had weighed the pros and cons, and while there had been more cons, he'd gone ahead anyway. What did he honestly have to lose? With one last quick glance around him, as he made his way towards the forest he decided that now was the time.

Inside it was much darker than he had imagined. Oddly enough there were not as many forests on Skye as a person might believe. It was a beautiful and stunning place, but trees it lacked. A forest of this size was a novelty for the young Hufflepuff. He couldn't help but be in awe of the place. He wasn't sure what he could find in such a place, but it interested him greatly. He loved exploring, and this was exactly the kind of thing that was very explorable. However, no matter how confident the boy was, he kept his paces slow and careful, being sure to make as little noise as possible. He hadn't done much research into the creatures that existed in New Zealand forest and even much less those that existed in magical forests. It was just one of those things that he simply didn't do. Happily however, he continued across the forest floor. His eyes darting from tree top to tree top. Birds fluttering in the distance, causing a movement in the trees and for Graeme to stop dead in his tracks. He was suddenly a little worried. Had a professor seen him and followed? While he was in part Brave, he was also in part stupid. He glanced around him. Eyes darting in every direction that someone could appear from. He noticed an overgrown hedge, big enough for him to hide in, but possibly small enough to make it difficult for someone to see him. he had a decision to make, either he was overreacting, or something was coming towards him. He could continue on, turn back and run like hell, or hide. See if something came. He glanced behind him again, taking in a deep breath and then practically leapt to the hedge. Carefully hiding himself, waiting, listening. Until he heard footsteps. He held his breath, praying to a god he barely believed in that it was just some other student.

This day was a day like always, Lauren was now a while in hogwarts. And it just felt like home. Lauren was good in the first classes and has a good connection with her house and professors. She did not like the head of slytherin, but that was because she hates slytherin. The slytherin boys are not a problem for Lauren if they just were pretty that was good. Lauren was smiling when she thinks about that. This little lion was so boycrazy, she could not stop thinking about them. She saw some nice good looking people, like Elijah and a hot slytherin boy named Casey. Did i just think that, a slytherin. But he is so cute!! Lauren wanted more, she had her homework done. And all of her friends where busy with things. She decided to go out of the castle. Take a fresh air, it would do her good. It was a little bit dark outside, but Lauren wasn't afraid. She was looking for some adventure, maybe she finds something! Lauren walked very fast and very silence. She grabbed her jacket and sprintend out of the common room. When Lauren felt the fresh air, she was happy that nobody has saw her. A little bit male attention was not wrong, this could be so romantic! Lauren looked at the forest, that was forbidden. She decides that she would give it a shot, what could happen? The forest called: Forbidden and that means that nobody was there. So it would not matter, and Lauren walked into it. Lauren heard a lot of story's from creatures that were in it. But that was very far in the forest, she was just at the beginning. Maybe she could come her every night, and go every day a step deeper into the forest.

When the little lion, walked deeper. She heard someone, and grabs in a moment her wand. She was not afraid, to fight. If it was needed. But what could she do, she only learned some spells. When she was looking around her she walked at a tree. She let out a yelp, but then saw a student. She checked him and saw in the dark something yellow, a uniform. It was a hufflepuf student. Oh hello there, did i scared you? I know you. Your in the same house as my brothers Nathan and Ethan. I am Lauren i'm in Gryffindor. Lauren smiled to the boy. She did not know his name, but he was looking very handsome, with not very much light. She stand right for him, a great position for a romantic something. Your a brave hufflepuf student, i like that. But what are you doing here? Lauren looked at the boy, when she was playing with her long blonde hair.

The boy was happy when he noticed that the two feet weren't that of a professor, but that of a girl, who was probably around the same age as him. He felt himself let go of the breath that he was holding. Glad and so relieved that it wasn't what he'd thought it would be. Of course, his plan was stuff full proof, if found plead innonce. They were clearly both first years and he was interested in getting himself out of trouble, probably as much as she was. Though his little act, didn't exactly mean that he would be held in high esteem. He had hidden when he thought someone was coming, and the girl seemed to pick up on that. The girl let out a yelp when she saw him, and the young boy couldn't help but smile at that. There was something a little satisfying from scaring people. It got the heart racing. He pulled himself out of the bushes and sat staring up at her, while he somewhat regained his composure. The girl was pretty, that much was for certain. But he noticed that she was a Gryffindor. Now, Graeme didn't know much about the houses but he was beginning to realise that a lot of the time, Hufflepuffs were disregarded. He hoped she wouldn't do that do him, just because of his house. She mentioned two other guys, whom he assumed he was meant to know, but Graeme didn't know them. He was a pretty social guy, but he wasn't so social that he knew everyone. Not just yet at least. he was still for the most part standing on the sidelines of most things until he found his place. He hoped that from meeting her, he might be able to meet them, and that he would have a couple more guy friends. Maybe they could play a bit of football.

Lost in his thoughts for a brief moment he realised she had said her name. Lauren, that was a nice name. "Am Graeme. Hufflepuff, obviously" Graeme said as he got to his feet, they stood pretty close, Graeme hadn't realised that. He took a small step away and ran a hand through his hair. His cheeks blushing a light red colour. "All hufflepuff's are brave if ye gee them a chance" He said, shrugging slightly. He brushed down his robes, and then pulled them off. He was now a little too warm. Hiding did that apparently. He folded up the robes and put the in his bag. Since the boy hadn't had the smarts to just go back to the dorm to dump his stuff. "And I wasnae scared anyway." He said with a smile, "Ah wis merely hidin' incase you were a teacher or somethin'" His strong scottish accent friendly as he gave a small laugh, making an obvious attempt at pretending he hadn't been scared. While he hadn't really been scared, he had a little bit been worried, and that was pretty much the same thing in this forest. "I wis bored. I had nothin' tae dae, and the fact this place is forbidden made me want tae check it oot even mer" He looked around them. "Anyway, I could ask you the same thing, Lauren. What are you daeing here" He looked around them, hoping that no one had followed Lauren into the forest. He really didn't want to have to deal with professor's in the slightest. "You want tae keep walkin'?" he motioned in front of them. He hadn't thought he'd run into anyone in the forest, but he had, and so Graeme would make the most of it.

Still be in the forbidden forest, Lauren was standing in front of the hufflepuf boy. Lauren did meet some students and her brothers were hufflepuf students, she did like hufflepuf students a lot. This boy seemed to have something brave, she saw him smiling when she let out of a yelp. Lauren heard from her brothers that Hufflepuf students were disregarded, that was something Lauren was angry about. Everyone had something special inside of them.

When Lauren came back to reality the boy started to talk back. He had something like a accent, that was so sweet and romantic. The boys name was Graeme, and just as she saw he said that it was true, he was a Hufflepuf student. Lauren saw that the boy his cheeks were blushing. Oh this boy is way to cute! Lauren smiled a bit towards the boy named Graeme. Nice to meet you Graeme, what a nice accent do you have. Is it scottish? She noticed that the boy tried to prove he was brave, and so he did was. I know, my brothers are both into your house. I heard that Hufflepuf students are disregarded, that is so unfair. I think you are the same. Lauren smiled at the boy, and was feeling convertable
I was bored too, i need adventure and i just looked at the window to the forest, it was calling me. But i did not expect to see anybody here.
Lauren looked around her, deeper into the forest. What shall she do, she is here now. And with nice company. If you want i will walk with you, i want to see more. And with you as company i would not say no. Lauren started to flirt a little with this boy, she definitely liked him, as friend or maybe more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back