Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
SecretSantaLogo_300px.png
Hello, hello, hello! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all HNZers! :santa: Lovi Claus comes bearing gifts for all you good, good members! Thank you to everyone who participated and submitted wonderful gifts!

Gift

Gift

Gift

Gift

Gift 1
Gift 2
Gift 3
"May everything on your wishlist come true. Happy Christmas!"

Gift

Gift

Gift

Gift

Gift

Gifts!

Gifts

Gifts

Gift 1
Gift 2
Gift 3

Gift 1
Gift 2
Gift 3

Gift 1
Gift 2
Gift 3

Rowan,

Today I don’t have special gift
but I want to give you a perfect great
It’s a simple message, and I want you to say to you
that a very meaningful and happy Christmas for you

Were happy that we survives this pandemic
and our both family strong and survive this situation
but always be thankful and always be fight
again Happy new year and merry Christmas.

Gift

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Holidays everyone! 🎁 🎄:santa::party:

Thanky so much for this 🥰🥰

Mia you really wrote my characters into a hecking Discworld story I'm not crying you're crying omg T___T
I LOVE it thank you so much
All the little details and references waaaaahhh it's so amazing!!!!!
<333 :cry:

Aww Arlie. They are adorable. I am looking forward to using them to help keep things organised and productive
Mia you really wrote my characters into a hecking Discworld story I'm not crying you're crying omg T___T
I LOVE it thank you so much
All the little details and references waaaaahhh it's so amazing!!!!!
<333 :cry:
I am glad that you like it. I was really struggling on what to do. I am sorry with any inaccuracies in both the disk and your characters I was spending my early shift train rides writing and checking things in your bios and the disk world wiki

Yess present time! I love seeing what everyone makes :party: And thank you, Sofija, I love the aesthetic boards ahh :wub: You did such a great job getting down the character vibes (especially Sydney's, wow!)

Happy Holidays, everyone :elf:

Thanky so much for this 🥰🥰
You're very welcome! Thank you for the very pretty card!! :hug:

Happy holidays everyone :elf: And thank you Cyndi and Lovi for organizing this! :santa:

Ohhhh wow this is so nice!!! Thank you RM for the poem, and Cyndi & Lovi for the cute garden guide! I've actually been looking for a Senecio Rowlenyaus for a while now, but they're hard to find around here & the one shop I knew of that sold them cheap closed x_x I've been eyeing orchids for a while now as well, but it gets very cold this close to the south pole so you have to be careful about which varieties you buy and how you tend them.

Thank you both for organising this as well!! Everyone made such beautiful gifts, I can't stop looking at all of them! Love this community to bits :wub:

Ohhhh wow this is so nice!!! Thank you RM for the poem, and Cyndi & Lovi for the cute garden guide! I've actually been looking for a Senecio Rowlenyaus for a while now, but they're hard to find around here & the one shop I knew of that sold them cheap closed x_x I've been eyeing orchids for a while now as well, but it gets very cold this close to the south pole so you have to be careful about which varieties you buy and how you tend them.

Thank you both for organising this as well!! Everyone made such beautiful gifts, I can't stop looking at all of them! Love this community to bits :wub:
LifeStyle Botanics (sp?) is based in New Zealand and they have a nursery you can maybe find it!

LifeStyle Botanics (sp?) is based in New Zealand and they have a nursery you can maybe find it!
Oooh, I'll have a look! Their local stockist is one of the fanciest florists in town so I'm expecting they'll be a bit pricey but it's worth checking!

The place I knew of that sold them was a tiny cafe/wine bar/second hand shop/local craft market I used to go to queer board game nights at (I'm a walking stereotype) and every so often they'd sell baby succulents for like. a dollar including string of pearls but I, a clown, never picked one up while they were open & they had to close very suddenly bc the building was structurally unsound :(

CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Omg, Kadi, thank you!!!!!!! Those gifts are so beautiful, I'm in love, thank youuuuuu!!!!!
Yess present time! I love seeing And thank you, Sofija, I love the aesthetic boards ahh :wub: You did such a great job getting down the character vibes (especially Sydney's, wow!)
Yay, I'm so glad you like it!!!!!♥️

Happy holidays!!!!!!!!:party:

Ahhhh I love it so much Kris. I didn't know I needed that until now <3

Awww thank you Jamie, that was very cute, and I like that you took my sign up post into account and tried to include all of my likes!

@Chloe Thompson I'm glad you liked it! Wasn't sure how I felt about them which is why I made a couple.

Merry Christmas everyone :santa:

Ahhhh! Merry Christmas you guys!! Thank you for the gift @Amber Chou Wilson!! I LOVE IT! 🥰

@Poppy Perkins I'm glad you like it! I know it isn't much but i tried hehe!

AGAIN MERRY XMAS YOU ALL! I hope you all are having a fun an safe day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back