Rosemarie Amber Chatwin!

------------------------------------------------------------

When the priests of pride say there is no other way

I tilled the sorrows of stone,

FULL NAME
Rosemarie Amber Chatwin

MEANING
Rosemarie: The meaning of the name Rosemarie is Dew of the sea.
Amber: The meaning of the name Amber is Fierce.
Chatwin: Habitational name from a place in Shropshire named Chetwynd, from the Old English personal name Ceatta + Old English (ge)wind ‘winding ascent’.

WHY OOC
Just like Elizabeth I wanted Rosemarie to have an older name that isn't used as much anymore. It also suits her love for plants.

NICKNAMES
Rose -> Its a shortened version of Rosemarie. When she has to introduce herself she will mostly use the name Rose.

I am currently 13 years old

D.O.B.
I was born on the fifteenth of June in the year 2040. It was a hot summers day with barely any wind.

PROFESSION
-

FATHER
My father is Jules Chatwin, he is 39 years old and lives with me, my sister and my mother. I love him to bits, but he smokes cigarettes a habit I can't stand.

MOTHER
My mother is Jasmine Glory Chatwin, she is 38 years old and lives with me, my sister and my father. My mom is amazing and we both love to work in our little garden. Which isn't so little anymore. We do a lot together and couldn't think of losing her.

SIBLING(S)
Rosemarie has a sister and a brother, her sister is named Lynn Amy Chatwin. Her sister looks nothing like her and they don't have much in common. Lynn doesn't like plants or being outside in general so Rosemarie doesn't do a lot with her. Lynn is two years younger than Rosemarie is.

Her brother is three years younger and is named Thyme. Rosemarie is fond of Thyme he loves to be around her and Rose loves playing with him in her garden.

PET(S)
I currently own a white cat named Luna. She has bright blue eyes and is a real sweetheart. Every night she comes to my room and snuggles up with me.

tumblr_ozagdcXdrH1vwvx0xo2_400.gif

Meet Edgar, this is my succulent that I always have with me. I also have a macrame holder that holds Edgar like a bag. Ana made it for me.
1835.jpg

HaworthiaZebra_2_5000x.jpg

BLOOD STATUS
I am what they call a muggleborn. Which means that both of my parents are non magical folk. I was born from two muggles, but somehow I got ended up with magic in my blood.

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS
I don't know what it is to have a different blood status. I've learned that blood supremacy was big back in the day, but I hope that has died out a bit. I hope people just accept me as what and who I am and don't care about the blood that runs through my system.

HOMETOWN
I am from the city of Dunedin and I have lived there for all of my life. I don't think I see myself ever moving away.

CURRENT RESIDENCE
I currently live with my parents and sister and brother in a semi-detached house. The house lays in the suburb of Dunedin and has a large backyard. Which is the main reason my parents decided to buy the house in the first place.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
I am still pretty young to think about guys or even girls. At the moment I even turn plants around when I am getting dressed. I really don't want them seeing me naked. I never had a boyfriend or girlfriend for that matter so I don't know yet.

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS
My current relationship is non existent.

I did not believe because I could not see,

Though you came to me in the night

AESTHETIC
pPASISz.png

HAIR STYLE
I usually wear my hair in a ponytail. Working in the garden with your hair loose isn't a great idea. You get all kinds of sand, dirt and god knows what stuck in it. When I don't want a ponytail ill go for a bun or braid.

HAIR HAS BEEN DYED
I've died my hair once, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted. After annoying my mom enough times she let me dye my hair in an auburn color, it only turned out a couple of shades to dark.

EYE COLOUR
My eyes are a blueish, hazel tint. I do like the color, it is special.

BIRTHMARKS/FRECKLES/SCARS
In the summertime I get freckles all over the midst of my face. I also got a large scar on my knee from when I fell on a shovel. It was a total accident and we could laugh about the incident afterwards.

BODY TYPE
I have a slender, but athletic build. I don't work out or anything, but all the work in the garden does keep me in shape.

BLOOD TYPE
My blood type is AB negative, I have heard that is one of the rarest blood types to have. I got it tested when the incident with the shovel took place.

WHICH HAND?
I am ambidextrous. Which means I can write with both my left and right hand. If I had to pick I think my right hand is the most dominant of the two.

VOICE
My voice is definitely feminine, but its not high pitched or anything. I can hold a pitch and sing decently, but I would never do that in front of others. That is a define and hard no.

LANGUAGES
I speak English and some Latin. I know Latin because most plants names are in Latin and then you pick up bits and pieces there. I can't hold a full conversation, but I can impress people with the Latin names of just about every plant and flower that is out there.

ALLERGIES
I am allergic to shellfish. It's not a severe allergy, I just get a stuffy nose and hives all over. I am allergic to almost all shellfish which include crustaceans and mollusks, such as shrimp, crab, lobster, squid, oysters, scallops and others.

PERSONAL STYLE
I normally don't wear dresses, but for the rest I am okay with everything if its comfortable. I want to feel good in clothing. While working in the garden I can't wear a lot of white, since that shade wouldn't last a day outside.

CURRENT PLAYBY
Shailene Woodley

original.gif

Cast your eyes on the ocean,
1oQNdd5.png

Cast your soul to the sea,

CHARACTER LIKES
I love baking cakes, pies, breads and cookies. Basically everything that is sweet and savory that goes into an oven. I a desert princes. My second like is my garden. I love growing and testing out new plants. I even tried to splice a lily onto a rose. I didn't became anything though, but I tried.

I also like to listen to music and to hangout with my friends. We usually go to this pizza place and play on the arcade machines there, it is so much fun.

CHARACTER DISLIKES
I don't like liars and smoking. My dad smokes and I absolutely hates his habit. I wish he would stop doing it, but every time he attempts to stop with smoking he makes up some excuse about stress. The second thing I hate is lying, I just can't stand it if people aren't telling the truth. I mean what do you have to hide, if you go and lie to everyone's faces.

GOALS
I hope to become a botanist and teach others about plant care. I hope that with my knowledge no garden would have to be without flowers.

BOGGART
My boggart is a vandalized garden filled with death plants and flowers. I put so much time and effort into my plants and I couldn't stand seeing them withering away. That would make me incredibly sad, since plants are definitely a way of life for me.

PATRONUS
BowedCarefreeFiddlercrab-size_restricted.gif

My patronus will be a cat that looks somewhat like Luna does. It gives me warmth and strength to carry on in difficult times.

PATRONUS MEMORY
My patronus memory is finding out that I am not some ordinary muggle, but that I am able to do magic. I had this tiny rosebush in my garden and somehow without even knowing it, I had made it grow into a gigantic rosebush.

It's a kind of magicWhen my patronus memory happened.

MIRROR OF ERISED
In the mirror of Erised I would see myself standing in a huge greenhouse with a tulip in my hand that I named myself. I would be a type of tulip I created and thus I would be able to name it. I did already say plants were important to me.

AMORENTIA
I would be a mix of rose, gardenia's and freshly baked cookies.

I LOOK UP TO
My cousin Elizabeth Chatwin. I didn't know she was magical before I got my letter. She seemed to have done fine at Hogwarts and I think I am going to tread in her footsteps. I don't want to follow all subjects and electives as she had done, but I am definitely going t enjoy my time at the castle.

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
I don't believe in anything really, I believe in karma. If you are nice to everyone around you, you get the same in return. I am also a pacifist and don't belief in harming others for personal gain.

ZODIAC SIGN
My zodiac sign is Gemini.

ZODIAC DESCRIPTION
Geminis are said to have a dual nature, as symbolized by twins. This duality also represents exchange and interaction. The sign of Gemini is closely associated with the exchange of ideas, communication, and trade.

BASIC PERSONALITY
I don't know a lot about the world, but I get obsessed with subjects I am interested in. I will go every mile to know more about the things I care about. If I care about something, I try my best to fight for that cause even if it means I have to go against someone with authority. I see myself as social, but clueless. I miss some cues when it comes to interaction. I am a loyal friend and would give everything to make my friends happy. We borrow the planet we live on and I find it difficult to see it everyone ruining it. We should care for mother nature and respect every living thing around us. I wouldn't harm a fly or spider, since every living organism does something for nature.

When the dark night seems endless,

Please remember me,

OTHER SCHOOLS ATTENDED
I attended ST Leonards School, which is a tiny school located in Dunedin. It focuses a lot on the environment and we went on a lot of field trips outside. I learned a lot and I think my love from plants started at that school, of course my mother helped in getting me addicted to plants. I climbed trees, walked barefoot almost everything was allowed there.
1oQNdd5.png

My old school

YEARS OF ATTENDANCE
I attended this school for 7 years of my little life.

FIRST THOUGHTS
The fact that this school was all about exploring and making your own progress made it an amazing playground for me. I've learned a lot and did most of it on my own way. I did all the normal work, but with a twist. All the years flew by so quickly and I would love for my children to go there as well.

FAVOURITE CLASS
My favourite class was biology. I loved learning more about plants and how they are made up. How a bee pollinates a flower is absolutely satisfying.

LEAST FAVOURITE CLASS
My least favourite class was math. I still don't like numbers or can do much with them. I see no point in learning equations and formula's. Of course you need to learn what money is and how much it is worth, but the other things couldn't interest me at all.

SKIPPING CLASS?
I never skipped a class, I was way afraid to do so. My parents would bring me and get me from school so it would be impossible to even skip the class.

SCHOOL CLUBS
I wasn't in any of the clubs, but I attended the gardens.

POSITIONS ACHIEVED
I held the position of class president in my sixth year. It was a lot of fun and the teacher let me decide about a lot of things.

Though we share this humble path, alone,

How fragile is the heart ,

WAND
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core

WAND DESCRIPTION
Length: A fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.
Style: The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.
Wood: 'Chestnut Drones' says the old poem - but Chestnut most commonly takes on the attributes of the core that it holds within it - though it may have a unique attraction to those wizards and witches who excel in herbology, taming beasts, and flying.
Core: Wands with a core of boomslang venom are good for use in transfiguration work. It is known to boost jinxes and hexes.
Flexibility: Sturdy: A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.

THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND
I suppose it is a nice wand. The shop keeper told me that Chestnut is a wood that had unique attraction to Herbology. So I think that suits me.

SCHOOL
First I was supposed to go the local high school, but ever since I have learned I am magical I changed schools. I am going to attend Hogwarts New-Zealand.

FIRST THOUGHTS
latest

At first I was very afraid and unsure. I had planned everything out perfectly and learning about magic changed everything. From Eros (a very nice ministry worker) I learned that Herbology was a subject at Hogwarts and now I am really eager to learn more about this subject. I hope to combine my botany talents with this new Herblogy subject.

HOUSE
I was sorted in the house of Helga Hufflepuff.

THOUGHTS WHILE BEING SORTED
I was very nervous, but I don't know why. Maybe because I didn't know what to expect really. The houses were all new to me so I didn't know which one suited me the best. I was pretty open at the moment and I think the hat made a good choice with putting me into Hufflepuff.

SORTING POST
The train ride had been special and Rosemarie didn't seem to be ready for everything that was happening now. She had left the garden to her mother and thus she now only had the plants she had with her in her trunk. She had heard that there was a big ceremony that would appoint the houses to the students. Rosemarie didn't know the houses, she hadn't read much about Hogwarts anyway. The one thing she was interested in was Herbology. Learning that there is a whole subject for magical plants had made Rosemarie overjoyed and she now was happily walking in the halls of the old castle. The garden in front of the castle had been amazing and the roses seemed to be in bloom.

Rosemarie wasn't alone and there was a whole group of students with her. All future first years probably, Rosemarie looked around and spotted Marlee. Now she felt more safe and was ready to do this. In one hand she held a pot of clovers. Something to bring her luck, she had grown them herself. The hallway ended in a big hall. This school finally felt real and she was going to work hard to achieve something in the subject field she was aiming for. Once there the headmistress, it seemed she was the headmistress began her speech.

It all sounded amazing and then the moment was there. They were sorted on their last names and that meant Rosemarie would be one of the first people to get sorted. ''Chatwin, Rosemarie'' Suddenly her name was called and now she had to walk towards the stool. She was nervous to say the least, but she didn't know why. She walked up to the stool and sat the pot of clovers on her lap. A hat was placed on her hat, the same hat who had sung at the beginning of this ceremony. Rosemarie wondered if that was the kind of magic she was going to learn here, besides Herbology.

"You'll learn a whole host of things here at Hogwarts, and you'll learn best in Hufflepuff,"

CURRENT YEAR
Rosemarie is currently a second year Hufflepuff.

YEAR OF GRADUATION

TEXT

THOUGHTS DURING GRADUATION

TEXT

GRADUATION POST

TEXT

POSITIONS ACHIEVED

TEXT

GRADES ACHIEVED

TEXT

OWLs & NEWTs

TEXT

BEST CLASS

TEXT

WORST CLASS

TEXT

Oh give these clay feet wings to fly,

To touch the face of the stars

-----------------------------------------------------------
BIOGRAPHY
Rose is a loving pacifist that hates to harm others. She is clueless of the world and doesn't exactly have a clue how the world actually works. She is strong willed and loves to do things her own way. Her mother taught her how to tend the garden and studied her on plants, flowers and trees. Her dad showed her how to bake. She has a little brother named Thyme which she loves dearly. She also also has a little sister named Lynn. She doesn't like her as much and that feeling is mutual. Lynn is nothing like Rose and Thyme is. She has a different dad and her parents are over compensating the fact that her real father died. Rose is a smart individual that is obsessed with plants and botany.

Little Rose with the grandma she has been named after.
14ICYHf.png

Rose and Rose Chatwin

Breathe life into this feeble heart,

Lift this mortal veil of fear

Credits to the lovely Emzies

Last edited:

Take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears,

We'll rise above these earthly cares

source.gif
BEFORE HOGWARTS
tumblr_mwcszaD6jg1rcinq4o4_r1_250.gif

SIGNATURE
vVBsY6L.png

ROLE PLAYS
New PerfumesWith: Marlee HaywoodWhere: A perfume shop in New Zealand
It's a kind of magicWith: Eros Lee and Elizabeth ChatwinWhere: Her parental house in New Zealand
The start of a new journeyWith: Oscar Davies and
Ana Sofia Burleigh
Where: The new Zealand Express
The second stepWith: Chloe ChanWhere: Ollivander's Wand Shop
The magical petWith: Mazikeen RoeWhere: The Magical Mangerie

Then the mountain rose before me,

By the deep well of desire

FIRST YEAR
tumblr_mwcszaD6jg1rcinq4o4_r1_250.gif

SIGNATURE
vVBsY6L.png

Banner by Daphne
PICTURES
b2f2e152a885b29653842fe253e17cec.jpg
HPm3ZhH.png
00273975414680afa9db0ec4c56257c1.jpg
ROLE PLAYS
A room with a viewWith: The other first year HufflepuffsWhere: Hufflepuff First Years Girls Dorm
Blast from the PastWith: Hester MacGillivrayWhere: The courtyard
For the love of Plants and RosesWith: Marlee HaywoodWhere: The Rosebush
Definitely not hidingWith: Millicent Abernathy and
Hortensia Abernathy
Where: The library
Cooking by the BookWith: Flynn NorthWhere: The Kitchens
A September BreezeWith: Ann de Clare and
Giselle Rosenberg
Where: The First Floor Corridor
Y36 Club FairWith: Lots of peopleWhere: The Courtyard
An Essay about King ArthurWith: Amara Clare, Marc Morales and Saira Lykims.Where: The Library
The Second StepWith: Ana Sofia BurleighWhere: The Hufflepuff common room
Help in a Yellow PlaceWith: Eretria ShannaraWhere: The Hufflepuff common room
The Importance of MagicWith: Professor Robert KainWhere: Professor Kain's Office
Spreading the LoveWith: Sebastian Grimm and Willow ColemanWhere: The Great Lawn
A world filled with FlowersWith: Estella FuentesWhere: The wild patch
WPC Y36 S1 Event - The Great Bee House Swarming 🐝With: The Wild Patch ClubWhere: The wild patch
Offering a Helping HandWith: Professor Landon CarterWhere: Professor Carter's Office
Enjoying the Summer LifeWith: Violette HollandWhere: The Lakefront
First time for everythingWith: Sawyer Carnahan, Ihaka Lahey and Estella FuentesWhere: The Yule Ball
Enjoying the CompanyWith: Marlee HaywoodWhere: The Courtyard
In Your NatureWith: Elliot BriarWhere: The Wild Patch
Learning from the bestWith: Professor Landon CarterWhere: Professor Carter's Office
Going out of your wayWith: Professor Lydia DrageWhere: Professor Drage's Office
Magic is the hardest PartWith: Lumio SkeyWhere: The Courtyard

ROSE TOPICS
A friendship with a lionWith: Lily HarbourWhere: The North Tower
Roses for best friendsWith: Jenna JusantreaWhere: Hufflepuff Common Room
Roses for LionsWith: Lumio SkeyWhere: The Seventh floor corridor
Roses for PrefectsWith: Bada YeongWhere: Hufflepuff Common Room
Ravenclaw's PrideWith: Lars van HoutenWhere: The Quidditch Pitch
A rose for a master of FlowersWith: Elliot BriarWhere: The Wild Patch

LEAST FAVOURITE SUBJECT
My least favourite subject this year was Defense Against the Dark Arts. It was challenging and the way the subject was taught didn't suit my beliefs. I found it hard to succeed in the class and do what was required of me. After lesson three the lessons did change and I was allowed to work on dummies instead of classmates.

FAVOURITE SUBJECT
Herbology was my favourite subject this year. I think that was to be expected. I loved every minute and every second of it. I am glad that I will have more of Herbology next year. The Professor was a really nice guy and I have learned a lot about magical plants and herbs.

GRADES
PotionsHoMDADACharmsTransfigurationAstronomyHerbologyFlying
OOOOOOOO

SECOND YEAR
Shailene-Woodley-69390.gif

SIGNATURE
L2a0ofe.png

Banner by Kris

PICTURES
140306-stern-woodley-tease_pcdeqd.jpg
71T6dWzFQoL._AC_SY606_.jpg
7cf41b7dc2fbc2f56966b4ab48302330.jpg
ROLE PLAYS
Nature and NurtureWith: Tilly Drage and Olivia DrageWhere: Olivia's Drage her shop
Yellow Rangers assembleWith: The other second year HufflepuffsWhere: Hufflepuff Second Years Girls Dorm
Of Flowers and PlantsWith: Oscar DaviesWhere: The new Zealand Express
Planting hopes and....friends?With: Hunter RobinsonWhere: The Wild Patch
Secrets to be toldWith: Tilly Drage, Ana Sofia Burleigh and Estella FuentesWhere: The secret hideout
WPC Meeting Y37/S1 - Foraged FeastWith: The Wild Patch ClubWhere: The Wild Patch
Some things are UselessWith: Professor Lydia DrageWhere: Professor Drage's Office
Of Plants and FunWith: Oscar DaviesWhere: The Yule Ball
Escaping the Monkey'sWith: Oscar DaviesWhere: The Hogwarts Garden
Chocolate my only loveWith: Hildegard de Valeriane, Marlee Haywood and Elisabeth EasterlingWhere: Valentine Dance
Hufflepuff Camp Fire S2With: Other HufflepuffsWhere: Outside
One subject to rule them allWith: Professor Landon CarterWhere: Professor Carter's Lounge

LEAST FAVOURITE SUBJECT
DADA is still my least favourite subject and I almost decided not to carry it through in my third year. My third year will be the last year ill take it though. Astronomy is a close second, looking at the stars in the evening is just rather boring.

FAVOURITE SUBJECT
Herbology and Potions were my favorites. Nothing comes close to the enjoyment and happiness I gain from both of those subjects. They were both amazing and I can't wait for my next year.

GRADES
PotionsHoMDADACharmsTransfigurationAstronomyHerbology
OOOOOOO

THIRD YEAR
Shailene-Woodley-69390.gif

SIGNATURE
CytK4nq.png

Banner by Rowan

PICTURES
a9298472dbc619aea26f95de17bf20e0.jpg
shailene-woodley-in-(1)1.jpg
ROLE PLAYS
It is going to be a bumpy rideWith: Amaryllis Thorne, Ana Sofia Burleigh and Estella FuentesWhere: The new Zealand Express
Hufflepuff House meeting S1With: Other HufflepuffsWhere: Hufflepuff Common Room
Y38 Muggleborn (and Raised) Support GroupWith: Various othersWhere: The Student Lounge
WPC meeting y38/S1 - Hordes of HorklumpsWith: The Wild Patch ClubWhere: The Wild Patch
Yellow for the Valentines 🌹With: Jarica AshleyWhere: The Library
Roses of Yellow 🌹With: Elara ChatelainWhere: The Sixth floor Corridor
Roses that are yellow 🌹With: Blair SilverWhere: Hufflepuff Common Room
The sweet smell of roses 🌹With: Crystal HolmgaardWhere: The North Tower
Yellow for Rosemarie Chatwin 🌹With: Knox IversWhere: Entrance Hall
The sweet smell of a Rose 🌹With: Kasim SafirWhere: Fourth Floor Corridor
Yellow like a buttercup 🌹With: Skylar AndersonWhere: The Great Lawn
The best of them all 🌹With: Estella FuentesWhere: The Lakefront
Yellow for a fellow Hufflepuff 🌹With: Nolan BurkeWhere: Hufflepuff Common Room
Rosey Rose for Rose 🌹With: Brooke TownsendWhere: The Wild Patch
When the rose is Red 🌹With: Chloe ThompsonWhere: The Seventh Floor Corridor
Unforseen InkWith: Ryan Fisk, Eoin Armati, Isaiah Thompson and Natalia NovakWhere: Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop
Your worst nightmare times ten With: Tilly Drage, Estella Fuentes and Professor Lydia DrageWhere: Professor Drage's Office
The sky turns blueWith: Oscar DaviesWhere: The Hogwarts Garden
WPC meeting y38/S2 - WeatherproofingWith: The Wild Patch ClubWhere: The Wild Patch
Y38 End of the Year FeastWith: The whole schoolWhere: Great Hall

LEAST FAVOURITE SUBJECT
My least favourite subject is Defense Against the Dark Arts and I am going to drop that subject this year. I cant continue it, nor do I want to.

FAVOURITE SUBJECT
My favourite subject was still Herbology, but I must say that COMC also peeked my interest. The Professor that gave divination was really nice as well.

GRADES
PotionsHoMDADACharmsTransfigurationHerbology
OOOOOO
ELECTIVES
AritmancyAncient RunesDivinationCOMCMuggle Studies
OOOOO

Last edited:
vD092RX.png

FRIENDS

FAMILY AND ACQUAINTANCES,
FAMILY
tmnWks2.png

Name: Jules Chatwin
Relation: Father
Born: 17th May 2015
Died: N/A
Cause of Death: N/A
Blood Status: Muggle
Marital Status: Married
4437888-reese-witherspoon-128x128-1.jpg

Name: Jasmine Glory Chatwin
Relation: Mother
Born: 27th September 2016

Name: Lynn Summer Chatwin
Relation: Sister
Born: 27th September 2042
Blood Status: Half Blood
Marital Status: Too young to care
aSuFmzg.png

Name: Thyme Boris Chatwin
Relation: Brother
Born: 13th December 2043
Blood Status: Muggleborn
jARKGhhjhUuHgmc-128x128-noPad.jpg

beceb09c5fb788d33f70b5471f8fa33e4763de6b_128.jpg

Name: Roxy and Luna Chatwin
Relation: Pets
Sylar_sq.jpg

Name: Jack Chatwin
Relation: Uncle
Born: 2th February 2007
Marital Status: Divorced

Name: Christine Baker
Relation: Aunt
Born: 16th July 2006
Marital Status: Divorced
Occupation Obliviator
8ab5c7384781dbd4de8b002f3863802e5f633aa3d99940c0a3aeb23f.png

Name: Elizabeth Bo Chatwin
Relation: Cousin
Born: 21th August 2032
Marital Status: Single
Occupation Improper Use of Magic
7b5d0857cad9ff81e64c73905fc29eebf36deef1_128.jpg

Name: David Winters
Relation: Uncle
Born: 19th January 2013
Died: 28th of May 2046
Cause of Death: Car Crash
288e304858fa0017fea602eb91ec10c7.jpg

Name: Jane Ann Chatwin
Relation: Aunt
Born: 6th March 2013
Marital Status: Widow
48a9b6e87a30c412a775480d3120a314960e254e.jpg

Name:
Sage Abigail Chatwin
Relation: Cousin
Born: 6th March 2044
Blood Status: Half blood

Last edited:
vD092RX.png

YEAR IN RECAP

WHAT HAPPENS AT HOGWARTS, STAYS IN HOGWARTS
FIRST YEAR
The first year went by quickly. It started with meeting Ana en Oscar in the train. I had my first experience with the subjects at Hogwarts and learned that I am not that good in the actual magic part. Spells and charms don't come easy to me. At the club fair me and Ana signed ourselves up for the Wild Patch Club. Although the events weren't things I particularly liked, I did love to meet new people. In my first year I met a bunch of people and helped Professor Carter with the greenhouse's plants. I asked him for advice and he gave me some answers to all the questions I had. I created a jungle out of the dorm and learned that the other Hufflepuff's are very accepting. I made some friends in different places and in the end even signed myself up to do the roses deliveries on valentines. I met a new people and talked to older students.

The subjects went over fine, except for Charms and DADA. The rest were very manageable the DADA Professor listened to me and let me practice on dummies instead of classmates. When lesson three of the potions class arrived I had a bit of a misunderstanding with the potions professor. Instead of handling everything like a grown up he ended up being a big child. He gave house points to a friend of mine for destroying a flower. In the end it was pretty stupid. I don't mind it all, I made a bunch of friends this year and I had a fun time. I can't believe I will be a second year soon.

SECOND YEAR
Oscar and I spend a lovely night outside while the Yule ball was in full force. I walked out of the DADA classroom filled with anger and Ana made a macrame holder for my little succulent. I made some new friends and learned new things. I loved the Wild Patch events this year. They were so much fun.

I had a conversation with Professor Carter and he didn't think it was a good idea to drop everything except for Herbology and Potions. Most jobs require more subjects and thus I am going to stay with everything for now. I helped Professor Carter with his plants too. My third year is around the corner which means a bunch of electives.

THIRD YEAR
I survived my first year with my sister at Hogwarts. It wasn't that bad, but I wished she wasn't here. I made more friends and delivered roses. The wild patch events were really cool this year and I enjoyed them both. I survived my boggart, which was really hard. It turned out to be Lynn, which I hadn't expected. I dropped Astronomy this year, which gave me more time to focus on subjects I do like.

Divination was hard, I don't see anything in the cups, fire and whatever we looked at. I did like the Professor, so I am going to continue with the subject. I had a really fun year and I am going to drop Defense Against the Dark Arts from this year onward.

FOURTH YEAR

FIFTH YEAR

SIXTH YEAR

SEVENTH YEAR

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back