Open Topics to Jump Into

Name of RP + Link: Frozen Hearts Break Easily
Character(s) in RP: Diana Holland
Brief overview: Diana just got her heart broken in this topic, I wanted to have her lose control of her emotions and for people to be able to react to it, since its pretty unlike her.
Additional information: Anyone can join! But it might be fun if they know Diana. Please note I will probably join with one of her sisters after a while too!

Name of RP + Link: Walk or Fly
Character(s) in RP: Odette Harper
Brief overview: Odette is taking a walk outside with her broom, just reflecting on her life recently.
Additional information: Anyone can join!

Name of RP + Link: Warm Winter Gifts
Character(s) in RP: Rose Holland
Brief overview: Rose is handing out knit scarves and beanies in the courtyard that she made.
Additional information: Anyone can join! They're not the best quality, but she put love into them :p

Name of RP + Link: Owls, owls, owls
Character(s) in RP: Leif Odegard
Brief overview: Leif is confused about why his sister hasn’t written him back so he has taken to the owlery to send her another letter.
Additional information: Anyone can join! I was just bored :r

Name of RP + Link: Looking for Trouble
Character(s) in RP: Lauren Davenport
Brief overview: Lauren has heard a lot about the forbidden forest. She wants to see it for herself and is gonna go on adventure there.
Additional information: Anyone can join! Any Professor or prefect person too if they like. But love some fun first :)

Last edited:
Name of RP + Link: Never Was That Kind Of Girl
Character(s) in RP: Elizabeth Wespurt
Brief overview: Elizabeth is realising she is girlfriend material, but is a but confused by that. She misses her boyfriend who graduated last year and seeks some distraction.
Additional Information: Anyone from Gryffindor can join!

Name of RP + Link:Nightmare
Character(s) in RP: Selen Le Fey
Brief overview: in the early hours of the morning Selene wakes from a nightmare screaming. Not wanting to go back to sleep, she heads down to the common room to read and do homework.
Additional information:It is in the Ravenclaw common room so Ravenclaws only.

Guys I have some sad characters being sad that need some love.

Name of RP + Link: Alone
Character(s) in RP: Theodore Westwick
Brief overview: Theodore is sad and alone by the lake, being moody and thinking over his recent actions.
Additional information: Since he has very few people in his life right now, I'd like to see if anyone can have any sort of positive interaction with him, but he probably won't make it easy xD I'm fine with arguments too!

Name of RP + Link: Quiet Heartbreak
Character(s) in RP: Rose Holland
Brief overview: Rose is sad and heartbroken, but trying to hide it.
Additional information: She's in the Gryffindor common room at night, I'm completely happy for any Gryffindor to find her there and interact with her.

Name of RP + Link: A Change of Diet
Character(s) in RP: Kauri Tipene
Brief Overview: Kauri comes to an uncomfortable realisation at dinner.
Additional Information: He's at the Gryffindor table, but anyone is welcome to join if they have a reason to be over there :)

Name of RP + Link: Insatiable Curiosity
Character(s) in RP: Stella Wright
Brief overview: Stella's curiosity finally overrules her obedience, and she goes to explore the forest
Additional information: Anyone is welcome to join :)

Name of RP + Link: Loner
Character(s) in RP: Jemma Potter
Brief overview: Jemma is alone on the lawn reading. She needs some interactions with her peers. Friends or enemies welcome.

<i>
</i>Name of RP + Link: Dozing
Character(s) in RP: Selene Le Fey
Brief overview: A first year student is studying for her exams in the north tower when the warm afternoon sun causes her to doze off.
Additional information: open for anyone.

<i>
</i>Name of RP + Link: Beginners luck
Character(s) in RP: Selene Le Fey
Brief overview: A first year experiences the yule ball for the first time.
Additional information: open for anyone.

Name of RP + Link: Stuffy Suit
Character(s) in RP: Jasper Night
Brief overview: Jasper is a bit bored at the yule ball, eating snacks in an ill-fitting suit
Additional information: Anyone can join!

Name of RP + Link: Last Dance
Character(s) in RP: Lizzie Taylor
Brief overview: It's Lizzie's last Yule Ball, and she's ready to tear up the dance floor!
Additional information: Anyone welcome, Lizzie would be happy to hang with new friends or old!

Name of RP + Link: Shuffling the Cards
Character(s) in RP: Tristan Collins, Nixon Mercury
Brief overview: Tristan and Nixon have organised to meet up after the yule ball and now they're kissing.
Additional information: Someone, anyone please come in and interrupt them!! Cause drama, make it awkward, whatever goes xD

Name of RP + Link: A Final Beginning
Character(s) in RP: Amber Wilson
Brief overview: As she starts her last semester at Hogwarts, Amber decides to try to make some connections at Hogwarts while she's here.
Additional information: Is the random Hufflepuff she's talking to your character? That's for you to decide! :p

Name of RP + Link: Thinking Forward
Character(s) in RP: Valentina Morales
Brief overview: Valentina is in the poison ater thinking about all that's happened with the scits during and after the election.
Additional information: This is open to scits only, because of the nature of what would be spoken about. This is a chance for members of the Scitorari to react and talk about the events of the election if they haven't had a chance earlier so it would be great if members could respond if they're able to!

Thread: Under the Tide
Character(s) in RP: Geraldine 'Bucket' Wieck
Brief overview: Bucket has been dragged around all day by her mom and was given money to get something. She's currently looking over the shoulder of the person in line before her.
Additional information: This is completely open kthnx

Name of RP + Link: With Difficult Words and Tricky Accents
Character(s) in RP: Aonghas Fergusson
Brief overview: Aonghas decides that if he's to spend 7 years in new zealand, that he's going to learn a bit more about New Zealand and thus maori, but his accent is giving him some trouble.
Additional information: he's trying

Name of RP + Link: Imperius Thoughts
Character(s) in RP: Shane Ackley
Brief overview: he was the one in this dada class that got the imperius spell cast on him and he's processing it a bit. also he has no friends sooooo
Additional information: he's trying

Name of RP + Link: Coming Back
Character(s) in RP: Maya DeNiro
Brief overview: Maya back in the aurors department for good, maybe new and old faces can welcome her back?
Additional information: Would be cool to have a new partner for her. (Strictly professional :p )

Name of RP + Link: A Walk Between The Roses
Character(s) in RP: Evelyn Manning
Brief overview: Evelyn is visiting the places she likes a lot, and really takes her time to slowly say goodye to Hogwarts. She is curious if there are people she doesn't speak much or never spoke at all in the area.
Additional information: Anyone can join. From every year. I would love it if it is someone she never spoke to before or just didn't spoke in a long time. But feel free to join.

Name of RP + Link: Busy Day, Late Dinner
Character(s) in RP: Vader Hume
Brief overview: there were too many people at the valentines day ball and this little accio elf needs to eat.
Additional information: tired boy gets foods, someone stop him from face planting into his plate

Name of RP + Link: An End For A Song
Character(s) in RP: Athena Holmgaard
Brief overview: Athena wants to finish a song she writes. And practices in the Conglomerated Arts Room.
Additional information: Anyone can join! Just come in and do your own creative stuff or talk to Athena. She loves to meet people. I would love from her own year, but if you are not that is fine too.

Thread: Tea leaf readings
Character(s) in RP: Kinsey Wilde
Brief overview: The title pretty much says it all. Let Kinsey practice her readings on your character please???
Additional information: This is completely open!

Thread: Outdoors
Character(s) in RP:
Lily Lockwood
Brief overview: Lily is tired of being inside and takes a break outdoors. She's perfectly content with a good book and a warm breeze.
Additional information: Lily needs more friends! This is open to anyone who might like my little marshmallow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back