Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie hadn't anticipated how much this year being a year of lasts would affect her. Last game with the Gryffindor team, last Yule Ball, last Valentines deliveries to come. Every time she thought about leaving Hogwarts her heart clutched, as much as part of her was ready to step out into the world as an adult. It came with giving up so many things she had loved for so long, and if she was getting this emotional about it already, Lizzie didn't want to think about how she was going to feel when the time came to actually graduate. As difficult as it was, Lizzie put her feelings aside as she entered the Great Hall. It was a little painful going alone, when this time last year she had been so happy to attend with Hayley, but Lizzie had already decided firmly not to think about that. Tonight was about Lizzie, and Lizzie alone. She was going to have a great time, hang out with her friends, make memories and dance the night away, and nothing was going to get in the way of that. Lizzie didn't see much point in waiting, making her way onto the dancefloor as soon as she entered the Great Hall. Lizzie didn't need a partner to have a great time, she was going to tear up the floor all by herself, and find whoever was free to enjoy the party with.

Noemie had come to the yuleball, regardless of if her boyfriend would actually want to come and attend the event with her. She wouldn’t miss her last celebration, her last yuleball. She had worn her best dress, it was a little more revealling than most other dresses that she had worn. It was a full, floor length gown, but it had some nice gaps. The teen walked into the great hall and glanced around the hall, she couldn’t believe that this was the last time she would actually attend this event, and Noemie had always loved the yuleball, she had so many memories of the place, she loved how it was, how it looked and how it made her feel, she loved how fancy people were. Eventually the girl took a drink and began walking around. She eventually spotted someone in her year, someone she didn’t particularly know well, but someone she’d known at a distance. The gryffindor quidditch captain. She liked the girl, had no problems with her, but their circles had run differently and she hadn’t managed to spend as much time with her as she might’ve liked to, and now was as good a time as any to get to know a few of the other people in her year group. ”Hey, Lizzie right?” she asked as she approached the girl, moving a strand of stray hair from her face, ”how are you? Not spending this last yuleball with anyone?” the girl asked with a friendly expression.

Lizzie hadn't been on the dancefloor for long before someone approached her, and Lizzie greeted Noemie with a cheerful smile. Although they had never really interacted outside of Quidditch games, Lizzie would have been blind not to notice Noemie. She was undoubtedly the prettiest girl in their year, and Lizzie had had to remind herself not to stare at Noemie a few times when she was zoning out during boring classes. Their friend circles had always been different enough though, that Lizzie didn't know much about her, and anyone who hung out with Amber made Lizzie a bit sceptical. The dress Noemie was wearing tonight was especially stunning, though, and Lizzie would have sat through any conversation with Amber if it meant she got to talk to Noemie too. Luckily for her, Noemie seemed to be unaccompanied, and Lizzie gave her a bright smile. "Hey, Noemie!" She said happily, trying to keep her tone friendly. The question about whether she was with anyone stung a little bit - Lizzie didn't like to think about Hayley at all after their bitter breakyp - but Lizzie kept her tone cheerful as she replied. "I'm good! Yeah, doing the solo thing this year. How about you?" Lizzie didn't think Noemie was interested in girls, but it could still be fun to dance with her, if she was by herself.

Noemie smiled at the other girl, she did not tend to keep up with what the other people in her year group were doing dating wise, though she did hear the odd bit of gossip from Amber and Evelyn but Noemie didn’t know much about Lizzie aside from quidditch. The girl was an excellent player and Noemie could respect that a lot. She shrugged, ”My partner doesn’t like these kind of events, so he didn’t want to come, but it’s my last one, seemed a pity to not attend,” the girl replied with a little smile, she knew that Asmodeus was maybe a little difficult at times, but they were both firecely independent people and she would happy attend such an event without him and just see him later and he would be happier too. It was a bit of a pity but Noemie knew to not linger too much on it. The teen smiled at her, ”I think I’ll miss having a reason to get this dressed up, I don’t know how often you get the opportunity to when in the big bad world other than maybe weddings, but I definitely couldn’t wear this to a wedding,” the girl looked down at her own dress and laughed lightly. She didn’t know how much Lizzie might agree or if she would have her own opinions but Noemie was sure that she wouldn’t have many occasions to dress up this much after leaving Hogwarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back