Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Derek<3
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Rigid Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
The blonde Gryffindor wanted to pay a visit to one of her favorite rooms. The Conglomerated Arts Room was the place where she could find a piano and practice her singing a bit. Athena become more confident she noticed. But whenever there was someone coming inside she would stop singing. She hoped one day to enjoy her singing and everyone could hear it. The talent show really had helped her to become more confident about the singing part. Playing the piano was not something she wanted to hide. But while singing it made a bit vulnerable or something the blonde thought. It was so intense and people looking at her was not comfertable right now. Athena walked into the room and was glad to see it was empty. Athena walked over to the piano and went sitting. She had been writing her own songs lately and softly sang them to herself. And she was gonna finish her song today, that was the goal. She started to play the piano and her fingers went at the keys. It made her calm and it was a good distraction from all the homework and stuff she had been making. She softly began to sing the first sentences from her song and looked around to see if people would come in. But playing and singing with your eyes shot sometimes helped with inspiration so that was what she did.

With Anastasie's focus on her studies, the Slytherin was beginning to put less time into practising her violin, especially with the addition of electives. She had missed the amount of practice she used to put into it before she began school. It was always relaxing to let her fingers do all the work as she let herself be taken away by the music. She loved the violin, and with all of her assignments caught up with, Ana thought it would be a nice idea to visit the conglomerated arts room. She hadn't visited it since her first year and so she was quite excited to visit it again. With a smile on her face she carried her violin in its case as she walked through the castle and through the courtyard to where the conglomerated arts room was. Before she could enter the room however she slowed as she heard the piano being played in the room and someone's voice singing along to it. It definitely sounded like it needed some more. Anastasie smirked as she pushed the door open, revealing a Gryffindor girl whom she recognised from her classes. "Hey." she said, making her way over to her. She did not care if she was being intrusive. After all, she deserved this break from her studies and she was not going to let someone take that away from her. "That sounds good." she told her, still gripping onto the handle of her violin case tightly. "But do you mind if I join?"

Athena was doing her thing. And was kind of glad that she was alone. But there could come students any time so she kept her voice a bit down. But still sang. If she wanted to become more confident than she should be able to sing around everyone she figured. And she had learned herself to be honest to people, so if people didn't liked it that was fine. As long as they told her in a friendly way. Athena played the piano and than looked around as a girl started to speak all of sudden. Athena didn't even heard her coming in. But that seemed easy since she was sitting with her back against the door. The blonde stopped singing and playing and looked behind her. It was a girl from her year she noticed. But Athena never really spoke to her before. The girl complimented her so that was nice of her. Athena returned it with a smile.
'' Hi!'' The blonde than said. It was nice of the girl to give a compliment and than she noticed the violin that Anastasie brought along. She was musically too it seemd. It was always nice to meet people who played an instrument. '' Thanks. I was just practicing something. Not sure where it leads.'' The girl asked if she could join. Athena thought for a moment, but it wasn't nice if she claimed the whole room for herself. The girl could just also run in and claim it without asking, and that wasn't the point. '' No ofcourse not. Sure. You play violin it seems?'' Athena than said and looked at the violin. '' Do you play long already?'' She than turned on the piano chair towards the girl. She didn't matter to stop playing. It wasn't like she knew how to finish her song anyway. There seem to be missing some pieces. Athena always liked to make conversation and meet more people.

Ana found it interesting that there were other people at Hogwarts that also took an interest in music, and they weren't even always in Ravenclaw house where people were stereo-typically the most creative. The Slytherin listened as Athena said she was just practising. That was typically what people did if they weren't performing for an audience, but Ana did not say this. Sometimes people just liked to point out the obvious, and Ana ignored this as the Gryffindor pointed out the fact she was holding a violin. "I've been playing for about eight or nine years." she told her matter-of-factly, answering her question. She dragged one of the stools next to the piano and placed her violin case on it, opening it up to reveal the wooden instrument. "Do you just play stuff you can sing to, or do you also play other stuff like Bach or Tchaikovsky repertoire? You know those muggle composers?" she asked her, picking up her instrument so they could play together. She would have preferred if Athena knew who they were but wouldn't be surprised if she didn't. After all, they were from the muggle world.

The blonde was glad that the girl joined her. And she brought an instrument as well. It was always nice to speak people about music. Not everyone liked to talk about it and had something to say. When girl told her she played for a few years already the blonde smiled. '' Wow that is really long. I play for five years now. My cousin also plays, but she is better in the piano.'' the blonde than said. Athena also played guitar and she wanted to learn more instruments. '' I also play guitar. Do you play more instruments or sing?'' Athena asked curious to the girl. But the violin seemed difficult enough to here. Athena than looked at her violin as she showed it. It looked very pretty to her and so shiny. '' It's beautiful.'' She than said smiling to the girl. It made a beautiful sound she figured and was curious if the girl wanted to play something together. Perhaps it worked? Athena than thought at the question for a moment. She knew some muggle composers, but not all. '' I do know Bach. But I usually try and make my own music, with singing indeed.'' Athena loved Bach and especially when Emilia played it seemed so more easy. But she just liked to make her own music mostly. Than she put out her hand, she didn't remember the name of the girl. '' I'm Athena. You are in my year if I'm right.'' She than asked and was wondering what the girls name was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back