Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava bid goodbye to Evan happily, turning and pulling out her list. She paused at the next name. She didnt know this one either. "Emma Van Houten?" She read aloud, brow furrowing a moment. Hm... the last name was familiar... of course! Lars! If she found him she would find Emma. She grinned, putting her list back in her basket.

Emma was wandering around, taking a small break from roses to return to the common room for some snacks. She intended to grab a couple of chocolate frogs from her trunk, one for her and one for Lysander, as long as she didn't get too hungry on her way back to him. She stopped in her tracks when she heard her name, and turned her head to the blond girl who had apparently said it. "Did you just say Emma!?"

Ava had just moved to skip off in search of lars when someone else spoke. She twirled, smiling brightly. "Yes I did!" She giggled, "Avaria Lovkwood, I have a rose for you!" She turned to get the yellow flower from her basket.

Emma beamed at the older girl, who introduced herself and then held out a rose. She clapped her hands excitedly. "Oh, yay! Thanks!" She said, taking the flower from her eagerly. "Do you know who it's from!?"

Ava giggled, producing the note from her bag. "Nope! I hope it's someone fun though," she winked, offering the note as well.

Emma! You are too cool, love you!

-Nicole

Emma took the rose and then opened the note a little impatiently. She grinned when she saw it was from Nicole. She was so cool! Emma smiled at the older girl. "Thanks!" She said again. "Good luck with your other deliveries!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back