Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Swishy Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Red rose, open after Sam Mackintosh

Emma was glad to be at the end of her list, and at least it was a red rose which was always slightly more exciting. This one was signed too, and Emma was a little giggly as she asked for someone to get Sam Mackintosh from the common room. Emma was here to deliver a red rose from a boy, and she hoped the girl would be excited.

Sam knew it was the valentine's period, and although she liked the idea of the rose deliveries when we was younger, even having helped at least once before, now she was more indifferent to it. She was dating someone now and she was very happy, she did like Valentine's Day too but that wasn't the most important thing to her. When someone asked for her, Sam sighed and put her book down, before she went outside the common room to find a young girl...holding a rose. "Hi, you asked for me?"

Zennon had sent Sam a rose and curious to see if the one she was about to be given was from him or not, Zennon moved from where he'd been sitting with Sam and followed her out into the dungeon corridor. He didn't really know the girl who was asking for Sam by name, but it was a red rose she was holding, so it would make sense that it was from him, surely.​

Emma grinned at the girl, who was apparently Sam. "Sure did! I have a red rose for you!" She said excitedly, holding it out to her. "Here you go! It's lovely. Your boyfriend must love you a lot!" She said brightly, making a lot of assumptions about this Zennon guy that signed the note. But it certainly seemed like he was her boyfriend, and if not, he should be after this. Emma's gaze moved to the boy who had come out with the girl, hoping he was not Zennon. That would kind of ruin the rose, right? But it would maybe be even worse if he was not Zennon, and instead maybe another boy who liked Sam.... the drama! Emma couldn't wait to tell Lysander all about this.

All my love,

Zennon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back