OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Whippy Poplar Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
In all honesty, Issac was glad that he was going to the Valentine's Dance with Emma. He had enjoyed the time he had spent with her at the Yule Ball. The boy wanted to look at least somewhat presentable, but also didn't want to look overdone. Issac had this gut feeling that he had to ask her the question, though the boy was a little nervous to ask, he had a feeling he wanted to do it tonight, as he felt that today was a special night. The Gryffindor boy stood outside the Great Hall waiting for his date. The boy was holding a bouquet of roses as well as a small Valentine's Day card being tied to the roses. Out of the corner of his eye, he had noticed that his cousin was back to his odd antics, dressed up with a whole heap of flowers? He wasn't sure what that boy was up to now, but all Issac could really focus on, was his date, Emma.

Emma was feeling giddy about tonight. The first boy she had ever really liked clearly liked her back! She didn't count Sully, because clearly she had been mistaken when she had thought she liked him. He was nothing like Issac, who would obviously be a better boyfriend. If... that was what he wanted. Emma had put on a pink dress for the occasion and was rushing towards the Great Hall. She hadn't meant to take this long to get ready, but she had wanted to look perfect for tonight. She beamed at the sight of her date, and beamed even wider at the sight of the bouquet of roses. Her heart skipped a beat, which caused her to literally skip over to Issac. "Hi! Am I late? Sorry, it was my hair- I mean, I hope you didn't have to wait long. You look nice! Are those for me?" She rambled, realizing now that... maybe, just maybe, she was a bit nervous.

Issac smiles once he sees Emma in his few, the butterflies in his stomach returning. "I wasn't waiting that long, so you're all good," Issac says with a small smile, not really bothered nor annoyed if Emma was late or not, as Issac had only just arrived a few minutes ago. The Gryffindor boy looks down at the bouquet of roses that were in his hands. "Oh yeah, these are for you. There's also a card in there. But don't open the card until the event ends and you're back at your dorm" Issac instructs nervously with a small chuckle, as he hands over the small bouquet. He had hoped the way he was asking her about this was okay and it had maybe somewhat special. He then takes out his hand towards her, to show that he wanted to hold her hand. "So, what should we start first?"

71b4275cb7e583b275608155feb1749c0a25ec1e.png

Inside the card:
c518472e798e0c9ccb5efa21150326c3d43eaf88.png

Emma bit her tongue to keep herself from babbling more, as she wanted to actually listen to what Issac had to say. She took the roses from him and was immediately itching to open the card, but she nodded at his request anyway. "Okay." She said, uncharacteristically quiet. She was a bit overwhelmed by all this, in the best way. "Thank you, this is amazing." She blinked when he asked what they should start with, and gave him a bright smile. "Wanna dance?" She asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back