Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Swishy Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
1 red + 1 pink rose, open after Willow Cullen

This next person was someone Emma knew, and she left Lysander's side for a moment to rush up to Willow at the Gryffindor table. She was one of Fleur's friends, and the Gryffindor seeker. "Willow!" She yelled. "You have two roses, red and pink, but only one note!" She told her, waving the roses in front of her. "Who are they from?" She asked her eagerly. "Must be someone that likes youuu." She had read the note, but it was unsigned. She was just hoping Willow would know who sent her this anyway. And that she would tell Emma.

Willow was eating. Trying to get the food in her mouth as quickly as she could so that she would disappear again away from the loud shouts and calls in the great hall. Unfortunatly she wasn’t quick enough and her green hair had become as recognisable as her red hair had been as she heard someone call her name. She looked and saw that it was fliers sister. She was pretty sure it was Emma not iris. But didn’t want to be wrong. Her heart sank as the young girl said she had two roses. There was only one person they could be from. hey. Ooh they are pretty she said trying to make herself enthusiastic. For the girls sake i won’t know unless there was a note with them she said. Pretty sure she knew who they were from. Unfortunately.

Emma handed over the two roses, then the note as well. She bounced a bit in place, clapping her hands. "Read it!" She said, quietly pleased with her good acting skills. Willow would never suspect she had already read it. "Who is it from?"

Note said:
Willow,

I miss you. I love you.

Willow took the note and it didn’t take a second to read it. She frowned. She still felt bad for breaking up with noelle. She was hoping that he would be okay that he would find someone else. But so far she hadn’t seen that happening. She looked at the girl. She seemed very interested in who it was from. Then again it wasn’t every delivery that was both a pink and a red rose. i don’t know. There is no name she said she didn’t really want to talk about what had happened between her and noelle at least not with a second year. Even if it was fleurs sister.

Emma eyed Willow with suspicion, putting one hand on her hip. "You really don't know?" She asked the girl skeptically. "It's a red rose, that is huge. She added, as if the girl didn't know that. "Well, that's a shame." She added, deflating a little. "I was curious about the story."

Willow chuckled slightly at the younger girls enthusiasm. "A red rose is usually a big thing. but some times it means something different, I have a joke going with a friend and send a red rose even though if i follow the rules it should be yellow" she said. thinking of the red roses she had sent the girls sister the last few years not because she loved her but a joke about them being redheads and being in Gryffindor. I really don't know." she said, though sheh ad a strong idea as to who it was she was not going to say. "what story do you think is behind it?" she asked the girl. wondering if fleur had mentioned anything, or what emma's imagaination would create/

Emma shrugged. "This didn't seem like a joke, though. The note was very serious." She pointed out to Willow. She sighed in disappointment when the girl said she really didn't know who had sent it, but perked up a little when she was asked to make up a story. "There's a boy who really likes you, and he's a prince." She started. "But because he's a prince he can't be with you, so he's sending you a sad rose instead. But he'll challenge the rules and come back for your heart soon!" She said, then laughed. "Or not!" It was fun to make stuff up, but this was clearly silly.

Willow smiled as the girl dismissed the idea that the rose could be a joke and gave her idea of the story behind it. "A prince you say" she said. wondering what the girl knew. as a prince wasn't that far off. noelle wasn't royalty, but his family was some part of the aristocracy. as for him not being with her. that was her who had said no. but she would not be surprised if he came back to try and win her back. as the girl laughed she quickly rearranged her expression to one of jovial lightheartedness and chuckled. "That must be it. a secret prince admirer" she said. chuckling alongside the younger girl trying to push down the thought of how similar the fictional situation she had made up was to reality.

Emma giggled, glad the girl went along with her story. She nodded when she confirmed it, then smirked a little. "Well... if it is a prince and you two marry, don't forget who gave you this rose." She said in a singsong voice. "I'll take payment in jewels." She added, then bowed as if the older girl was a princess. Emma was enjoying this a lot. "Well, goodbye your highness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back