Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Whippy Poplar Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Open after Daphne replies as Emma van Houten

In all honesty, Issac really couldn't believe that it was his last Valentine's here at Hogwarts. He had a feeling that he had to somewhat make this a special one. However, the boy didn't really know how to make it really special. But he knew that spending time with his girlfriend would be special to him. Issac stood in the entrance hall, waiting for his girlfriend. He was holding a red rose in one hand and a small pink box that had a small white bow around it. It had contained a necklace he had seen a while ago. The Gryffindor saved up some money to buy something for his girlfriend and he had hoped that she would like it.

Last edited:
Emma was trying her best not to feel sad about this being her last dance, the last event at Hogwarts. She had always loved the parties at school and it was sad that this would be the final one. She smiled at the sight of Issac waiting for her, running the last few steps down the stairs to catch up with him quicker. She grinned, bouncing up to him excitedly to kiss him softly. "Hi!" She said, trying and failing to pretend not to notice the gift he had brought her.

Issac smiled happily when he noticed Emma moving towards him. He smiled, even more, when she had kissed him softly, as he kissed her back. "Hey there beautiful" Issac says with a chuckle, he then looked down at his hands, almost forgetting the gifts he had in hand. "I got you something," Issac says with a small smile, as he hands her the rose and a box. "It's a necklace. I hope you like it. I thought of you when I saw it." Issac says softly with a small smile. He had hoped she liked the necklace, as he was worrying himself out for a bit.

Emma pulled back from the kiss, beaming when Issac called her beautiful. He always made her feel so nice, she loved being around him. Emma was pretty happy when she could stop pretending not to see the gift, she bounced on the balls of her feet for a bit as she waited for him to give it to her. "Thanks!" She said before tearing it open. The necklace was beautiful, and she stared at it for a moment. She then turned around. "Can you put it on me?" She asked, pulling up her hair so it wouldn't get caught in the clasp.

"You're welcome," Issac says, as he smiled as he watched her open the gift, slightly nervous, waiting to see if she liked it or not. The Gryffindor sighed a little quietly to himself with relief when it looked like Emma liked the necklace. He didn't know why he was worried. He smiled and nodded. "Sure," Issac responds with a small smile when Emma had asked if he could put it on her. He took the necklace and gently placed the necklace around her neck and clasped it together. "It looks good on you," Issac says with a small smile when he saw it on her neck. "You wanna head inside? What do you wanna do first?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back