OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Admittedly asking Emma to the dance had been a bit last minute, but he was looking forward to it anyway. During the last celebration - the yuleball - he hadn’t bothered to ask anyone and found himself quite lonely until Harper had joined him and he’d been able to dance with her a little. So, he had decided that he could do this with someone. His first thought had been to ask Nicole, but he was worried she was bored of him, would be bored by it and have other plans. He liked Nicole a lot but he didn’t want to end up with her being bored of him. He wasn’t that interesting and Nicole was interesting. He had therefore following speaking to Emma, decided to ask her. He arrived at the hall with plenty time, making sure to get a few quick shots in before heading to the entrance where he said he’d meet her. He was rather eager. Emma and him were the closest of friends but he welcomed this opportunity to change that.

Emma had been told before not to wear pink with her red hair, but she had always happily ignored that advice. Tonight was no exception, as for Valentine's day you had to wear pink if you could. She was happy to have been asked by Ajax, and it made for her second time in a row where a boy had asked her to the dance. Going with Sully had been a bit of a disappointment, especially after she had liked him for so long. Emma could only hope Ajax would be a better date. She grinned as she spotted him near the entrance, rushing up to him. "Hi! Let's go in!" She said brightly, clearly excited about the night. "Do you like dancing? I do! But we could also eat snacks, or drink punch. Or we could try to catch rose petals, but I think that might be difficult, they're magical and disappear." She shrugged. "But we can still try."

Ajaccio glanced towards her as she rushed next to him, he took a moment to just look at her and felt himself blushing lightly. ”Wow, that’s...you look really nice Emma,” he felt a little bad now, he certainly hadn’t cleaned up as nice as she had. But he nodded as she began giving suggestions on what they could do. ”I love dancing!” he told her. He wasn’t sure there was much fun to be had grabbing petals that were floating down, that were magical and would disappear but he thought it would be maybe a nice picture. ”It would make a good picture, why don’t we dance, then get some snacks and then you can catch petals, and I’ll capture it on camera,” he had his camera in his pocket, which was magically enhanced to be big enough to store what he needed. He liked his hands free for dancing. He would need to stop every so often with her and take pictures of others but there was plenty time for that later.

Ajax' reaction to her look took Emma by surprise, and then it gave her a little thrill. He really thought she looked nice, and she did look nice. It felt good to be complimented like that, and Emma grinned. She got why people liked Ajax, he was nice and fun to be around. His suggestion about the petals made her gasp. "I could be your model!?" She said, excited by that idea. "After dancing." She agreed, then hesitated before taking his hand. "Let's go dance, then!" She said, a skip in her step as she led him over to the dance floor.

Ajaccio nodded, ”Yeah, if you’d be up for that,” but by her excitement and the fact she said after dancing made him thing she was definitely interested in it. He let her take his hand, and followed as they went out to the dance floor. He stared for a moment at their hands, but just rolled with it. As soon as they had a spot to dance he just started dancing. He was not a particularly good dancer, his moves were a little erratic at times, but he was managing his best to just dance as others were, in time with the music that was playing. He was smiling with ease at Emma, and enjoying them dancing together. It was simple, but it was good fun. He had known that Emma would be good fun to dance with.

Emma laughed, tossing her hair back. "Of course! I think I will make a great model." She told him confidently. Then she started dancing with him, her movements full of enthusiasm if not a lot of coordination. She happily moved to the music, throwing up her arms a lot. It was fun to just dance and not worry about anything, and it seemed like Ajaccio was feeling the same way. After a while, she grabbed his hands and started moving with him to the music, pulling his hands along with her own movements, but also letting him make up stuff if he wanted.

Ajaccio laughed lightly at her words, but he’d happily let her be his model. Plus he was sure that the picture would just look beautiful. He danced with her as the music continued. He let her take his hands and his dancing became a little more focused on her, his movements more coordinated with hers which was easier to do with this. He danced and at one point moved in a way to let her twirl under his arm if she wanted to. All in all, it was just proving to be good fun. Dancing was fun, and it seemed to Ajax that Emma was very good at it. Good at making it fun for him too.

Emma was having a blast, dancing and moving around with Ajax. She was glad he didn't mind her grabbing his hands or moving them around, and she laughed happily as het let her twirl under his arm. She stood on tiptoes, holding up her own arm. "Your turn!" She told him, letting him twirl under her arm if he wanted to. She grinned at him, letting go of his hands afterwards and just swaying to the music. "Thanks for asking me, this is fun!" She said. Yes, she really started to understand why Ajaccio was so popular now. Or at least why Nicole seemed to like him so much.

Ajaccio laughed lightly as she held up her arm as he had done, but he spun under it like she had done under his. It was fun. In all of the celebrations of this year he’d been so wrapped up in his work he’d forgotten perhaps a little about how much it could all be - he needed to balance them better. He wasn’t bothered when she let go of his hands and he was able to just continue dancing. At the words he smiled, ”it is!” he said, he knew he’d eventually need to get back to his work, but he could enjoy this and enjoy emma’s company for a little while longer. ”Shall we get a drink?” he said, they’d been dancing for a bit and he could admit that some cool water or some juice, just something to drink.

It disappointed Emma a bit as the dancing ended, but the music changed to a slow song so she figured that it was for the best. She nodded as Ajax suggested getting a drink. "Sure!" She said brightly. "I wanna try that punch, it looks so pink." She laughed. "Oh, it'll match my dress!" She said happily. "Let's go!" She grabbed his hand again, leading him over to the nearest drinks table.

Ajaccio smiled and nodded, ”Lets!” he agreed but she was already grabbing his hand and taking him to the nearest drinks table, where indeed there was a punch as pink as Emma’s dress. He gave a little smile as he poured a drink for Emma, ”Maybe we could get a picture of this, like the falling petals, the pink punch and I think if we angle it right we can get some light to make your hair more vibrant, could look really cool,” He said, not getting himself a drink but pulling the camera from his pocket, ”If you did a little spin too, that would be cool,” though if she wanted to do another pose he wouldn’t mind. ”What do you think?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back