Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Swishy Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Emma felt a bit bad, she hadn't seen Issac nearly as much as she would have liked. So she had slipped him a note in class today, telling him to meet her at the edge of the forest right after curfew. It was a bit risky, but it Emma was convinced it would be fun. She loved exploring the forest, and doing so at night was extra exciting. Knowing Issac, he would agree with her. Emma was waiting at the spot she had specified, tapping her foot impatiently. She kept glancing at the castle, hoping to see Issac heading her way soon. She hoped a teacher or prefect wouldn't ruin their night.

Issac had been surprised when Emma had slipped him a note about meeting her at the forbidden forest. Though he thought it would be a fun sort of date thing between them. He hadn't done something like this in a while, so the thought of doing this was exciting. The boy had made sure that his roommates and house were all in their dorms and asleep, before making his way down towards the forbidden forest, as he hadn't wanted to be caught by anyone. The boy quickly and quietly made his way down to the forest, at the place she had told him to meet. Issac smiled when he saw his girlfriend waiting for him. "Hey, sorry I'm late. Didn't want to get caught by anyone" Issac says with a small chuckle and kissed her on the cheek.

Emma was starting to get a little nervous as she waited, a small voice in the back of her mind starting to wonder if she was within reach of any dangerous creatures that lived in the forest. But then she spotted Issac, and any thoughts of being cautious went away. She grinned, glad he had come. It would have been a shame if he hadn't dared to get away, but Emma knew her boyfriend wasn't a coward. "Hi! It's okay." she said, smiling even brighter as he kissed her on the cheek. "Let's go." she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the forest. If they lingered at the edge for too long, Emma was sure they would get spotted by a teacher.

Issac smiled gently as she greeted him. The boy was excited for the adventure that was about to commence and he was then pulled into the forest. "Okay, okay, I'm coming, I'm coming," Issac says with a smile and laugh as his girlfriend had pulled him into the forest. The Gryffindor looked up at the sky through the tall silhouettes of the trees. The moon and stars were out and he was just glad to be spending time with his girlfriend, even if they were up to no good.

Emma was excited about this date and held onto Issac's hand even after she stopped dragging him ahead. The forest was pretty sinister and dark, but strangely romantic in a way too. She slowed down slightly, looking up at Issac with a slight smile. "Have you gone to the forest before?" She asked him. "I used to go all the time when I was younger, but I never ran into any dangerous creatures." She glanced around. "I honestly think they're made up to keep us out."

Issac smiles down at Emma, his thumb rubbing against hers. "I mean, when I was younger I did. But I didn't go as often. You probably know more of the ins and outs of it than I do" Issac says with a small chuckle. "You're probably right. I haven't heard or seen anything. Maybe they're trying to scare us or something" Issac says with a chuckle. The Gryffindor looks up at the sky again before looking back down at Emma. "You know... The stars tonight bring out the sparkles in your eyes" Issac says quietly, gently pushing back some of her hair strands behind her ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back