OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio had enjoyed doing the yuleball more than he would care to admit, it probably helped that he’d managed to speak to a couple of people who were excitable and fun, but he could admit that he had been a little jealous of the people with others. He’d gone to the valentines celebration with Nicole last year and it had been a lot of fun, but he was a little nervous to ask her again. He liked Nicole a great, she was a good friend to him. But he didn’t want her to get bored of him, and he wasn’t sure where she stood. But he was putting that aside as he walked into the great hall, he glanced about and realised he didn’t particularly want to eat breakfast alone, so he looked for someone he knew. ”Emma!” he spotted her at the gryffindor table and went over to her. He knew her a little, he knew she was a friend of Nicole’s and they had practiced quidditch together with Lysander, ”Do you mind if I join you for breakfast?” he asked as he motioned to the sit in front of her.

Emma had enjoyed the break, but now that she was back at Hogwarts it was easy to remember her frustrating yule ball date. She had hoped that going with Sully would be magical, but it hadn't been. She had tripped and fallen, and he had laughed at her. That had only been the start of what proved to be a frustrating evening. Emma was annoyed by it, and a bit hurt too. But she tried to focus on the positive, like how they were definitely going to win the Quidditch cup this year. Maybe Iris was right, maybe it was a bit early to think about boys and dating. But even when she was frustrated with him, it was impossible not to notice how handsome Sully was. Emma was glancing over at him at the Gryffindor table, when she heard someone else call her name. She looked up to see Ajax, a friend of Lysander's, and also of Nicole and even her sister she was pretty sure. She smiled and moved aside a bit to make space. "Of course not!" She said, then gave him a teasing grin. "Got bored with all the studying over at Ravenclaw?"

Ajaccio smiled widely and then took a seat in front of her. He put down his bag beside him and gave a little laugh and slight nod in agreement. ”Couldn’t spot anyone I knew,” he replied with a little shrug. But he had been spending a lot of time in the accio room, so that Ajax was really looking forward to joining someone for some food and company. ”Mostly didn’t want to spend the time alone. I was in the accio room a lot of yesterday, it is lonely work,” he admitted with a little shrug, he liked doing it but it wasn’t the most positive or bustling workplace. The teen gave a wide smile, ”How are you Emma? Is gryffindor ready to steal that quidditch cup from Slytherin's hands?” he asked. He liked slytherin, had slytherin friends, but he also had gryffindor friends, so he wasn’t going fall on either side but given that Emma was on her house team, then she perhaps was feeling like her team should win. Ajaccio would certainly go along to the game and support both teams if he could.

Emma grimaced as the boy said he had worked a lot on accio yesterday, alone. She was glad she had never thought of joining that club, it sounded boring. "Well, important work." She said with a grin. "How is it coming along?" She asked. She had never put much thought into how the yearbook happened before. At the boy's next question, Emma jumped up in her enthusiasm. "Yes!" She told him, pretending to hit a bludger. "We are definitely going to win." She said, beaming. Then she sat back down. "And I'm pretty good, you?" She added, more calm now though she was still grinning.

Ajaccio gave a smile and nodded, ”It’s good, it’s more work than I thought, and I spend the events kinda just taking pictures on my own. Which isn’t like not fun, but it’s not like the most fun. The developing of the pictures, putting them together, that’s more fun,” Ajax said with a little smile. He laughed lightly as she jumped at his statement a clear eagerness and excitement over the fact they were going to win. Ajax as a ravenclaw had no hat in the game but he was keen for Gryffindor’s chances. ”I’m good! Better now I’m actually speaking to someone,” he knew they were the closest of friends, but they had so many mutual friends, and mutual acquaintances that it felt almost a little silly to not be. ”have you got plans for the ball?” He asked.

Apologies this took forever

Emma hadn't considered that the Accio people spent most of their time at events just kind of taking pictures of everything. That did sound boring. "I get that." She said, wrinkling her nose. "It's much more fun to dance and stuff." She said with a shrug. She smiled as he said he was doing better now that he was talking to someone. She liked Ajax, he was nice. He wasn't someone she was super close to, but she was realizing she might need to get to know her classmates outside of Gryffindor and her best friends and twin a bit better. Emma shook her head at Ajax' question, thinking back to the disastrous date with Sully last time. "No, you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back