Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Swishy Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Open after Maria posts with Issac

Emma was happy to be back at school and honestly glad to be back at the Gryffindor table. She had missed the noise and companionship there, and looked around for any of her classmates or friends. She spotted Issac nearby, and felt her heart do a little jump. She had been determined to stop liking him after he hadn't said yes when Emma had asked him to the dance, but it seemed like things weren't that simple. Emma made her way over to him and took a seat next to him, giving him a smile and a teasing poke in the ribs. "Hi Issac, how was your break?" She asked, leaning one elbow on the table and putting her hand under the chin in a thoughtful, and hopefully elegant, pose.

Last edited:
Issac's break had been a bit boring, even though he had enjoyed seeing his family, especially his brother and father, it still had been a bit boring. He just spent most of his time doing Quidditch and catching up on the sports he missed out on with his muggle friends. The Gryffindor boy had been busy catching up with his Gryffindor mates when suddenly he had felt a poke in his ribs, which caused him to jump a little and turn to who it was. "Oh, uh, hey Emma. You scared me there." Issac says with a slight chuckle. He had felt a little bad that he had declined the girl's offer about going to the dance, but that was only because he had already been going to someone else. "My break was boring. Nothing much if I'm being honest. The best thing out of it all was just catching up on some Quidditch. How about you? How was your break?"

Emma smiled a bit as Issac said she had scared him a bit, wondering if that was a good sign. Maybe that meant he liked her? Though probably it just meant she had poked him in the ribs unexpectedly. She decided not to think about it too much. "Oh? Boring?" Emma asked innocently. "I figured you'd probably visit Leia." She said, tilting her head a bit and leaning a bit closer, curious. "Since you went to the dance with her." She said, mostly probing to see if there was anything going on there. Then Issac asked about her break, and Emma's shoulders slumped a bit. "It was alright. My brother's boyfriend was staying with us all break, which was a bit weird." She said. "He's one of our biggest Quidditch rivals, so it felt odd." She admitted. Though she had to admit as well that Blake was pretty nice, and much better at games of Quidditch than Iris or even Lars.

"Yup, boring" Issac says with a small chuckle. All the boy really did was catch up with his friends, family and basically stayed in his room all day playing video games, it wasn't all that special. Issac looked at Emma confused for a bit, not really understanding what she had meant about seeing Leia over the break. And then it clicked. "Oh! I see what you mean. I think we're just friends. Its probably just a one-time date sort of thing" Issac says with a shrug, he wasn't sure what was going on there, but he did enjoy the dance with Leia. Issac nodded as Emma had explained about her holiday. "Oh yeah, you're on the Quidditch team, right? Beater?" Issac asks the girl curiously, hoping that he ad at least gotten her position right.

Emma figured Issac wasn't going to say more about his break, and that was fine with her. She was much happier to hear about Leia, and couldn't help the smile that spread over her face. She decided to take a plunge. "Then I guess you're not going to hang out with her at the Halloween Feast?" She asked, as she thought the yule ball was a bit far away to ask about. "Maybe we can hang out, or something." She said oh-so casually. Emma nodded when Issac asked if she was on the Quidditch team, pleased he remembered. "That's right." She said proudly, flexing her arm a bit. "Planning to beat the other teams into the hospital wing." She boasted.

Issac shrugs when Emma asks about the Halloween Feast. "I'm not sure," Issac says with a small smile and a slight shrug again. The boy wasn't sure, honestly. He didn't know what was going to happen in the future. He had to just wait and see. "Sure. That sounds a plan. A cool plan" Issac says with a small smile and nod. Issac didn't mind spending time with Emma, he thought that the Gryffindor was cool. Issac laughed a little as she flexed her arms a little. "I'm sure you will have all the muscle to do so," Issac says with a small smile and a wink.

Emma had to admit Issac's response to her hint about the Halloween Feast was a little disappointing. He didn't seem that eager to make plans with her, though she supposed it was pretty far away. It made her glad she hadn't tried bringing up the yule ball, he probably would have thought she was weird. "I bet we'll win the cup this year. Slyrherin's reign is over." She said confidently. "Do you play? Like in your free time?" He wasn't on the team, but that didn't mean he didn't like Quidditch. She grinned at his wink, feeling encouraged. "Will you cheer for me?"

Issac nods eagerly with agreement. "I'm definitely positive that we will get the cup this year," Issac says with a smile and a nod. They hadn't won one in a while, so he had high hopes that this year would be the year for them. Issac smiles at Emma's question. "Oh yeah, loads at home. When I get the chance over breaks and stuff" Issac says with a shrug and a smile. He had wanted to try out for the team, but this year he had been caught up with so many things, that he hadn't had the chance to try-out. However, the Gryffindor boy would always take morning strolls to the Quidditch pitch to just looks at the view, as well as imagining himself on a broom, as if he was on the team. Issac smiles and chuckles. "I'll cheer for you," Issac says with a small smile and a nod. Though as he replied, he had felt something strange inside of him now. Like butterflies. He couldn't describe it.

Emma liked his confidence in the Gryffindor team, even though she was a little nervous. The first match this year would be against Slytherin, which meant that they would have to beat the best team right out of the gate. She perked up a bit when he said he played Quidditch at home. "Really?" She asked him, sitting up slightly. "What position do you usually play?" She asked, smiling. "Maybe we could practice together sometime." She said, trying again after he had sort of waved off her attempt at making Halloween plans. She blushed a little when he said he would cheer for her, and tucked some hair behind her ear as she looked down. "Awesome." She said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back