OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio didn't have much time to skateboard any more. He did it more on holiday, but with a free period he had decided to come outside with his skateboard and began skateboarding around the courtyard as he'd done lots of time before.

Emma was bored, she wandered around the courtyard looking for someone to hang out with. She spotted Ajax and grinned, waving at him. "Hey, Ajax!" She said, running over to him.

Ajaccio drew to a stop on his skateboard as Emma rushed over. "Hey Emma, how are you?" he asked with a friendly tone.

Emma grinned and came to a halt near Ajax. "Hey, I'm good." She said, glancing at his skateboard. "I forgot you did that, it's pretty cool."

Ajaccio laughed lightly and nodded. "Yeah I don't get to nearly as much as I used to do it," Ajax told her with a little laugh. "I miss it. Did you ever?" he asked motioning to the skateboard, asking if she'd ever skateboarded.

Emma grinned at Ajax. "Busy being the perfect boyfriend for Nicole?" She teased. It was still a bit strange that her friends were dating, even if she was also dating someone herself. When had they grown up? Emma shook her head. "I've never tried." She admitted. "Can I?"

Ajax laughed at her comment, "Of course," he replied. "Here," he handed Emma the skateboard. "Have at it!"

Emma took the skateboard from Ajax and looked at it for a moment. Then she put it down and hopped right on it. Unfortunately, it slipped away from under her immediately, making her fall and land on her butt. "Ouch!"

Ajax walked Emma and swore a little when she fell. He walked to her, "Emma? You okay?"

Emma frowned and muttered under her breath as she got to her feet. "How do you make it not do that?" She asked Ajax, frustration clear in her voice.

"It's a lot about practice and balance, the more you do it, the easier it becomes," he told her with a little smile.

Emma frowned. "Isn't there just a spell to keep it still or something?" She complained as a lot of practice sounded boring to her.

"Well, that would stop it moving," he told her. "Probably,"

Emma frowned. "I suppose that's not really what we want." She mused. "Can I try again and hold onto you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back