Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Yellow rose for @Emma van Houten
Cyzarine was so excited for this rose giving, she couldn't figure out if it was really for the event or if it was because of the rose that she had sent. She was a bundle of excitement and nerves. She had put on a good flower, flowy dress, there was a rose behind one of her ears and she was just so ready to get started on this day. She spotted her first deliveree after one of the organisors who knew her a little better and pointed Cyzarine towards her. Cyzarine approached the girl, "Emma?" she asked a smile clear on her features and hopeful that she had the right person.

While it had been fun to deliver roses, she was a little tired of it now. A break sounded good, and Emma went outside to soak up a bit of sun. She was surprised when someone called her name, and turned to see an older girl. Emma tilted her head a bit. "Yes?"

Cyzarine smiled happily, "I have a rose for you!" she said happily, approaching the younger girl and holding out the beautiful yellow rose with the note to her, she really hoped this would be a good rose for her to receive. It would be sad if it wasn't. Roses were just always so positive and loving and she hoped everyone could feel it on a day like this.

Dear Emma

I still think you'd be the best seeker for our team. Since I can't get you a golden snitch, you can have this yellow flower instead! They're sort of the same colour

See you on the team next year!

Lysander

Emma jumped up excitedly when the girl said she had a rose for her, and happily accepted it. She sniffed the yellow flower before looking at the note, grinning widely at Lysander's nice words. "Thanks!" She said brightly. "That's awesome!" She was happy that Lysander believed in her so much, even if she had been thinking maybe playing beater would be better. She did really hope she would make the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back