Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Swishy Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Red rose, open after Guinevere Lavish

Emma hadn't delivered roses last year, but this time she had felt like doing so. She was excited to deliver all the love today, and skipped through the corridors with her basket of roses. Lysander was delivering too, and she had been helping him look for people to deliver to as well. The two of them figured that it was easier to find people together, though when it came to older students, Emma figured neither of them knew them very well. Emma had read the note, of course, and now just had to find the person it belonged to before she could move on. She called through the crowded corridor. "GUIIINEVERE!" She called. "GUINEVERE LAVISH, A ROSE FROM YOUR LOOOOOVE." Emma yelled, hoping it would alert the right person.

Gwen was making her way through the second floor corridor after finishing one of her classes and was heading back up to the Ravenclaw tower when she heard someone yelling her name from behind. "What?" She asked. The rather loud voice echoed through the hall announcing that she had a rose. "Ok, Ok you've found me,"

Emma let out a cheer as she realized she had found the right girl, running over to her with her basket of roses. "Yes! Hi Guinevere, I have a rose for you I think you'll like!" Emma said happily. "Here you go!" She handed the girl the red one.

My love, my one and always
~ Violetta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back