Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna walked the lake. She was feel lot of better when she was around her friends. Thomas finaly take care of her and she was not mad anymore. Hufflepuff girl take rock her hand and trown the lake. Today was saturdy and there was no more leason today and she was enyoi the suny day and she missed @Zennon Baros and she was thinking about him write the letter and how he was doing.

Emma had been bored, so she had grabbed a ball and was running around outside, kicking it around on the lawn for a bit. She had hoped to run into a few people who would want to play football with her, or maybe some other game, but so far she hadn't run into anyone who seemed interested yet. Emma kicked the ball a little further, and it ended up near the lake. Emma ran after it and then realized Jenna was walking there. She grinned and kicked the ball in her direction. "Hi Jenna!" She said cheerfully. Jenna was more Iris' friend than her own, but she could still say hello.

Hufflepuff girl again trown the lake rock and hear familiad voice. "Hey, Emma! How are you?" Jenna asked Emma and she don't long see her. She was her best friend Iris sister and mayby she will know how is going Fleur.

Emma grinned and ran over, stopping the ball with her foot. "I'm good, I was just playing around." She said, gesturing to the ball. "I was a bit bored. Are you taking a walk?" She had heard from Iris that Jenna liked taking walks. "How are you?"

"What are you playing?" She was just curios what Emma will be playing. Mayby football with her self our just run with the ball? Jenna take deep breath and feel a little nice air. "Yes, i like long walk and that help me clear my mind. Well, i not sure, i fine, i gues and how is your sister Fleur?" Hufflepuff girl asked with a warm smile and take a rock again and trown the lake.

Emma gestured to the ball and shrugged. "Just kicking a ball around." She said with a smile. "Gotta stay active to keep my muscles ready for Quidditch." Emma said, flexing her arm with a grin. "Are you going to root for Gryffindor when we play against Slytherin?" She asked the girl, wondering if she would be cheering for her. "I guess a walk can help with that." She told Jenna with a shrug. "Fleur is good, she's working with dragons at the wildlife sanctuary here in New Zealand."

"Can i play with you?"Jenna asked Emma with warm smile. She was gratefull for the company and she forgot that she felt alone and broken heart."You are lucky you can play. I wanted join but i can't fly becouse i the past get auto crush. I just scared." Jenna take deep breath. "I woun't cheer up Slytherin. But i can go and cheer up Gryffindor. " Jenna still was upset about Daintree and she missed him and his hugs. She agreed with her that walk can help to think and that was true. "I'm realy happy about her and tree year leater i join with her and dragons in the New Zealand." Jenna smiled Emma ans she was happy about her plan.

Emma smiled and nodded when Jenna asked if she could play too. She had always thought of Jenna more as Iris' friend, but she liked her too. "Sure!" She said, kicking the ball over to the Hufflepuff. "Aw, you should give it a try. Flying isn't really that scary." Emma said, though it seemed like it was a bit complicated for Jenna. "But if not you can cheer for me." She said with a grin. "We're definitely going to win." She said confidently. Emma nodded when Jenna said she wanted to work with dragons after Hogwarts, like Fleur. "That's cool." She said. "I don't know what I want yet, honestly." Playing Quidditch would be a dream, but it was maybe not entirely realistic.

The girl kicked the ball towards Emma. Jenna gave in to sports games and she didn't feel so fragile herself, and knocking the ball with someone was much better than being alone and sadly looking into the vastness and longing for something unknown. "I don't know. I broke my arm first class when i got first flying." She take deep breath and remember how that was so hard to her and pain. "I can do that" Jenna was ready to cherr up Emma for the game. That was no problem for her. "What are your hobies? What you like to do? If i don't go the dragons, i work my fathers bank when i grown up. He work ther as a director." She smiled.

Emma winced when Jenna said she broke her arm during the first flying class. That sounded painful. "Ouch." She said. "At least that gets fixed pretty quickly." Emma kicked the ball back to Jenna. "But I broke my wrist once, I know it hurts like hell." She said with a shrug. Jenna asked her about her hobbies, and Emma shrugged. "I dunno, I like parties and dancing, and singing. And also Quidditch, obviously." She said.

"Yeah, but that was hard." Jenna remember how she was wisited the hospital wing and she remember her pain and how she was crying. "Oh, no!" She felt so sorry for Emma. Jenna kicked the ball to Emma. "Well, i'm a bad dancer and flying. But i like to singing, parties and paint." She giggled and she was just try know better Emma and nothing more.

Emma nodded, she understood that it had probably been painful. But she also thought Jenna should give flying another try, because it was os fun. Emma stopped the ball Jenna kicked her way and smiled. "Who cares if its bad dancing as long as its fun!" She said brightly. "You like to paint? My brother paints." Emma said, kicking the ball back. "He's in Ravenclaw." She added. "And a prefect."

She smiled her and Jenna always was woried if she was bad dancing our somthing like that. When she was broke up she didn't know her somtimes and she felt lost and right now she was upset but that was one moment and then she hear Emmas voice. "Yes, it's my hobbie. He is lucky be prefect" She smiled and kicked her ball.

Emma smiled a bit and kicked the ball back. "Painting can be fun, but I like making crafts more. Especially with lots of glitter." She said, frowning at a memory. "And Lars doesn't think glitter makes paintings better." She said, remembering how she had mixed glitter into his paints once and made him angry. And Lars almost never got angry. Emma shrugged when Jenna said her brother was lucky to be a prefect. "I dunno, it seems kinda boring to me." She said honestly. "Having to always follow the rules and stuff."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back