Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna never was a good in forest she never know where was the north our east. At least at this gloomy moment, she was not alone and Emma was next to her. The forest at the school had always seemed tempting, but she had no idea what she looked like. Jenna froze when she heard a sound. "What, was that? I think we lost." Jenna take deep breath and mayby Emma looked so scared to but she was not saying that laud. It was autumn season and Jenna wear red coat and white scarf. "I have a wand and i can make spell the sky? Mayby we will be good?" She just don't wanted sty at night the forest.

@Emma van Houten @Cecras

Last edited:
Emma had gone into the forbidden forest a few times now, but it had been a while. She had been surprised when Jenna had wanted to go with her, especially because Iris never wanted to go and always scolded her. She hoped Jenna wouldn't tell Iris about this trip. "I'm sure we're fine." Emma said as Jenna said they were lost. "I think I know where we are." She added, with more confidence than she felt. "Don't do that, we don't want to be caught by a professor!" She said when Jenna suggested casting a spell. "I think we have to go that way."

She take deep breath and hoped that Emma won't tell Iris that she is afraid so much the forest."I just never so good in the forest. I can lost wery fast." Hufflepuff girl told Emma and she closed to her. She hoped that she won't run the animals. Emma alredy know where they was and she take deep breath. " Ok, i won't! Becouse i don't wanna get angry proffessor Carter. Promise me please you won't tell Iris, that i was so scared? I wanted look here Centaur?" She asked.

Last edited:
Cecras walked steadily through the dark forest, or the Forbidden Forest as it was called by the wand carriers who lived in the castle on its edge. Called so as the young were forbidden from entering. Naturally then, students explored the ancient forest, often ill equipped for the dangers within. He kept hidden watch on two mid-grown wand carriers who had crossed onto his land. They were not yet full grown but old enough to cause harm with their magic and Cecras had to stop them from getting any closer to the main herd who would cause more harm to them. He pushed himself through the silverfern that kept him concealed and stood tall facing the two students. "You have crossed onto centaur territory. State your intentions for being here!" He said loudly, he did wonder if the young ones really understood the dangers of venturing this far into the forest.

Emma smiled confidently at the Hufflepuff. "We'll be fine." She said. "And I don't want any angry professors." She shook her head. "We shouldn't tell Iris at all. She'll just scold us." She told Jenna seriously. "She'll tell me off for breaking the rules, and I bet she'll think I dragged you along." She huffed, rolling her eyes. "Iris is too protective." She said. "What could go wrong?" She aws a bit surprised to hear that Jenna wanted to see centaurs. If anything, Emma hoped to run into a unicorn. A unicorn would be her best friend forever, she just knew it. But apparently it was Jenna who would get her wish. As a centaur suddenly appeared in front of them, Emma screamed in alarm, automatically pulling Jenna behind her. She blinked at the creature as he asked them what their intentions were, at loss for words for a moment. "Uh." She said. "Nothing! It was an accident!"

"Me to! I afraid of profesor Carter get angry. " Jenna giggled and looked to Emma and she walked her closer. "That sound totaly Iris but you have lucky that you have Iris. She is super cool and nice person. " Jenna smiled Iris and she hear her words. "You never know what can happened." Jenna shrugged and take deep breaht. After a while, walking forward, jenna heard a voice from the thicket of the forest. Jenna trembles and begins to feel fear. The girl didn't really know how to behave next to such a big beast. Emma's fright also made her worried. Emma hid behind Jenna's back. Jenna herself was uncomfortable and breathed slowly, hoping she would not faint from fear. " I'm so sorry, Mr Centaur. We got lost in the woods and and we don't anything bad." Jenna take slowly deep breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back