Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
It's fun to look back and see who was around on HNZ each year, which is why we're celebrating HNZ's 17th birthday with a community signature!! We do this every year to commemorate us all being here together, so it won't be a surprise to most of you, but as you can see we have a brand new signature for you to sign. When it's completed, anyone who wishes to can use it as a signature on the boards! ^_^

A few guidelines for adding your name to the signature to get us through this with our sanity:
~ Post in this thread saying you're adding your name.
~ Save the signature that the person before you uploaded
~ Place your name on it in text no larger than "HNZ's 17th Birthday!" is. (Your name, a nickname, what we call you. Whatever.)
~ Re-save the file as a high quality .PNG image (Seriously this might be number 4 but it's super important, make sure it's a .PNG file and not a .JPG)
~ Re-upload it, then edit your post in this thread to include the new signature

RT5xATH.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone pretty please add me? <3

Can someone put my name on it! :)

HI! The banner is so cute :wub: Could someone add my name onto it? Black would be great, but fine with any other colour hehe!

Hi. Banner is realy grate. Can i be there to? ^_^

Joining the list of people who can't do graphics. :r Could someone pretty please add me too? Thank you :wub:

I would also like to join that list! If someone could please add my name as well, that would be awesome!

I think I added everyone! I chose random fonts and colors, hope that's ok! If anyone wants me to change theirs just let me know!
33PDjFQ.png

Can someone add me please? 🥺

Can I please be added as well?

Could I please be added in a yellow font? Thank you ^_^

I could added my name as well?

doing the above ones!

xxwQ0J4.png

VLSiHnC.png

4yrd7N2.png

Adding you now :)

EDIT: Done :D

AHbnqsG.png