Quidditch Chat: Year 38

Reeve Buchanan

TeamWin/LossPoints
Gryffindor0-290
Hufflepuff1-1160
Ravenclaw1-1160
Slytherin2-0370

Here's where you can chat all things quidditch!

Any predictions for the season? Which Seeker will have the quickest snitch catch?
Who will be the first person taken out of a game?

Last edited:
I'm such a sucker for an underdog, but I really want Flynn to make this first catch 👀

I genuinely have no memory of making that 4 AM post apparently I've been playing Quidditch in my sleep

I'm such a sucker for an underdog, but I really want Flynn to make this first catch 👀
I feel this but I also love the Slytherin streak

I'm so torn!

I'm excited that the game lasted longer than I had pictured already. Though the chasers are on fire my godddd. So praying for Gryffindor to win, and destroy the streak from Slytherin!!

Now first attempt for Noel, but not very hopefull for him to score. XD

It slightly annoyed Chloë that the slytherin chasers kept scoring as well. When the quaffle was thrown back out she circled around to stick close to Noel after he caught it.
you can say Jasper its ok :r

What did I tell you. My score is so badly, my god what did I do all those years. =))

Look, why do matches keep ending when I'm asleep?? This is rigged I tell you! :glare: :frantics:

#It’s a curse #Notfun #alwaysendingwhenasleep #Noooo

I love Emma. We all thought what she actually did. =))

Blake spotted another bludger nearby and flew after it, swinging hard, but his shot barely missed, whizzing past Minnie.

Connor seems to be having a bit of an identity crisis :r

DLSKJLKDS i was talking about blake with kris earlier and apparently it broke my brain RIP 2 me

I legit panicked when I saw 4 pages on the quidditch match when i finished my class😳😳I thought that at that point one of the teams had already won

I'm rooting for any team that can beat Slytherin now :lol: Exciting gamee so far.

Fun part of playing keeper is being busy for a day and coming back and seeing he's done a pretty good job all on his own :r

Lillith's going to have the biggest gash at her confidence if she doesn't do something cool. :(

edit: then again, maybe that wouldn't be so bad? xD
edit 2 because I don't want to repost: Lillith is going to cry dramatically after the game is over :r

Last edited:
I'm rooting for any team that can beat Slytherin now :lol: Exciting gamee so far.
Ravenclaw vs Slytherin next maybe? IDK how it works But I'm with you on that hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back