Quidditch Chat: Year 38

💪 🐍

My god slytherin streak continues. Not normal haha. I'm rooting so much for an Gryffindor win next year. OR ANY HOUSE THAT BEATS THEM!

Ok but ... a full 7 year streak would be funny :r like, if they manage that there will be seventh years who have never seen another champion xD

elliot why wont you cheer for blake ;_; elliot pls blake is cryin ;_; blake just wants u to like him pls elliot ;_;

This game is already longer than I'd expected it would last xD

I think Blake getting hit twice by bludgers already is helping with that :teehee: :teehee:

I'm really enjoying the slightly longer game tbh xD Please more like this

blake pls catch the snitch so i can go back to sleep cmon buddy you can do it

It's being so painful to watch!!!! I legit am on the edge of my seat hahaha

Hey, maybe Ilvermorny actually have a chance of winning now :p

They chose carnage. They are taking us down one by one and i feel like i'm next

:lol:I'm loving the game so much I'm reading through it a second time (I'm just lurking for the next reply)

This feels like a horror movie! I can not express how stressed i am feeling right now=))=))

Who knew the extra game would be the most intense

Not if I catch the snitch first;)

Can't believe Indira just saved Ruben's life. sorry Kadi it was an accident I swear

I’m so stresssed!! But love the long game already. I feel like Beauxbatons-Slytherin where player by player was taken out. But than Beauxbatons won still. I Hope :teehee: this time will be different.

AJ and Eli are doing a good job protecting Hope at least!! Go Ilvermorny

Can't believe Indira just saved Ruben's life. sorry Kadi it was an accident I swear
The game did told me i had been hit twice but i just took note of one...I'm not sure if she did xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back