Quidditch Chat: Year 38

I legit panicked when I saw 4 pages on the quidditch match when i finished my class😳😳I thought that at that point one of the teams had already won
i apologise for the double post but that's literally me every time I wake up and a game is still ongoing haha

No pressure at all for Hope. Good motivation from the captain to do well xD Im gonna do my very best let’s pray she is not taken out of the game again.

I can still see Beauxbatons winning. But let’s pray xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually so proud Ilvermorny FINALLY won a game haha

it was that motivational speech

Is it really winning if they’re still stuck with Adam & his attitude? :r

I have more faith in Elliot catching the snitch than Flynn :teehee:

Well this happend quickly.... :cry:

I'm so torn, I can't tell if I want Slytherin's amazing streak to continue or for Ravenclaw to finally win xD

I'm cheering for a Slytherin lock out win so Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw will tie 2nd in the overall standings :r

I'm cheering for a Slytherin lock out win so Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw will tie 2nd in the overall standings :r
See you're a good captain, I'm over here not sure which team to cheer for when I'm captain of one of them :r

I'm cheering for Ravenclaw. Underdog year! :party:

I am once again asking you to nerf Blake

But I got what I wanted, everyone wins! Kinda. Sorry, Gryffindor.

K6epgtl.gif

How many years is this now for Slytherin?

Jasper is very grumpy he got hit by a bludger like 0.5 seconds before the match was over :r

EDIT: Just counted and I believe this is the sixth year in a row Slytherin won the cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back