Open Topics to Jump Into

Name of RP + link: Break Blues
Character(s) in RP: Archer Thompson
Brief Overview: Archer is back home during the break and is set on a quest to find some friends in New Zealand, since most of his live in France.
Additional Information: Everyone is welcome to join! Although kids around his age would be preferable.

Name of RP + link: Feeling Invisible
Character(s) in RP: Tyler Lee
Brief Overview: Tyler is hanging out by himself, feeling a little melancholy.
Additional Information: Anyone is welcome to join!

Name of RP + Link: A Good View
Character(s) in RP: Liam Waldgrave
Brief overview: Liam reflects a bit at his previous years and how far he came. Always looking for attention ofcourse so girls are much welcome. But everyone can join.
Additional information:

Name of RP + link: In a Bubble
Character(s) in RP: Aisa Hunter
Brief Overview: Aisa is on the train to school and wants to be left alone, come bother her instead.

Name of RP: Burning more than bridges
Characters in RP: Leda Layton
Brief Overview: Ledas just thrown a letter into the fire place without reading it. Anyone welcome to have witnessed it!
Additional Information: Good luck

Name of RP: reckless charcoal
Characters in RP: Einar Haines
Brief Overview: Einar is sketching using charcoal very early in the morning at Ilvermorny
Additional Information: he's at ilvermorny, so it should only be kids from that school who reply, but anyone at the school welcome! i've set it to be just after the quidditch try-outs

RP: Make A Dorm A Home
Characters: Lysander Summers
Brief Overview: Lysander is decorating his corner of his dormitory, and finding spots for all his pets
Additional Information: Initially I had thought to open it for just the second year boys but I'm happy with anyone from Gryffindor popping by

Name of RP + link: Checking In
Character(s) in RP: Claudia Holland
Brief Overview:
Claudia has been stopping by several departments when she has some time, this time she's hoping to chat to some aurors.
Additional Information: Anyone working in the Auror's office is welcome to join!

Name of Rp + Link: It's not the same
Character(s) in RP: Elsie and Rowan Baros
Brief Overview: Rowan and Elsie are talking about Elio at the Ravenclaw table since Rowan is lamenting about how much she misses her best friend.
Additional information: Anyone is welcome to interrupt/join the sisters. Side note: their brother Zennon Baros is pouting at the table, but he's mostly ignoring the conversation.

Name of RP + Link: The first of many
Character(s) in RP: Thalia Pourroulis
Brief Overview: Thalia can’t go back to sleep, it’s early and she’s looking for her sister. She gives up and decides to go to the student lounge, except she’s so sleepy that she falls asleep :p
Additional information: Anyone is welcome to join!!

Name of the Rp + Link: Being seen
Characters in Rp: Carter Kaster
Brief Overview: Carter is perfectly fine, being seen is important.
Additional Information: Carter is an alcoholic and after a particularly annoying conversation with the Minister, he’s trying to prove there’s nothing wrong.

Name Of RP + Link: I Hate It Here
Characters in RP: Giselle Miller
Brief Overview:
Giselle explores some part of New Zealand as she only just moved, and doesn't like it.
Additional Information: Anyone is welcome to join, but characters her own age or going to Hogwarts next year would be preferable.

Name of Rp + Link: Geez, you're bogus
Characters in Rp: Zennon Baros and Arvel Ayers
Brief Overview: Arvel and Zennon have a slight confrontation that results in Zennon laughing at Arvel's deepest insecurities
Additional Information: They're right outside the Prefects common room, all are welcome to drop by the thread.

Name of RP + Link: Ticking Mystery
Characters in RP: Samantha Jacobs
Brief Overview
: Samantha is bored out of her mind in the common room, when she suddenly hears a mysterious ticking sound, will she find out what it is? Who Will join her?

:D

Name of RP + Link: Amateur Fortune Telling
Characters in RP: Nicole Fisk and Jenna Jusantrea
Brief Overview: Nicole is working on a cootie catcher and needs some input and/or students to try it out on
Additional info: Anyone's welcome though students around Nicole's age might suit the thread a bit better.

Name of RP + link: Y35 Start Of Year Feast!
Character(s) in RP: Josephine Arora and Professor Angel Castillo
Brief Overview: The two of them are flirting at the start of year feast
Additional Information: I just figure it could be funny if other members of staff are around, or even if students notice the interactions xD

Name of Rp + Link: New Year; New School
Character(s) in RP: Peony Belrose
Brief Overview: Peony has just transferred to Ilvermorny for her sixth year, she's sitting at a table in the courtyard with books. Someone should come say hi!

Name of RP + link: Close, yet Far Away
Character(s) in RP: Violette Holland
Brief Overview: Violette is wandering around in Dervish and Bange's, looking at a Quidditch figurine of her sister
Additional Information: I would like someone around her age to join if possible! Considering it's still Brightstone weekend, I would be happy for younger HNZ students to join her too ^_^

Name of Rp: Shining, shimmering, splendid
Character(s) in Rp: Mary Lou Prindeou
Brief Overview: Mary Lou decided not to go to the Halloween Feast and is using the time to study in the Puff common room instead
Additional Info: Puff Students welcome!

Name of Rp: For Virtue of Strength
Character(s) in Rp: Rowan Baros
Brief Overview: Rowan is feeling feelings, she's expressing them through the healthy medium of blowing up duelling practice dummies. Should be fine
Additional Info: Anyone is welcome to join!

Name of RP: Quiet Voices
Charactes in RP: Kinsey Wilde
Brief Overview: Kinsey is in the back of the stacks of the library sitting on the floor reading a book and drinking coffee.
Additional Info: I'm up for anything in this thread!

Name of RP: Let me rest easy
Characters in RP: Vader Hume, Ava Lockwood
Brief Overview: Vader is going to a nurse about his sleep problems
Additional Information: this is kinda more an open call for any nurse to reply to the thread, (not a student or a helper) if they could. thanks!

Name of Rp: Silence
Characters in RP -
Brief Overview: The girl has recently fallen and has a small scar under her chin. She would love to have a nice company
Additional Information: Open topic and i wanted somoune join with here. I think she need friend our something like that.

Name of rp: To The Top
Character(s) in rp: Chloë Thompson
Brief overview: Chloë wanted to kill some time and had planned to explore the dungeons, but didn't want to run into her cousin so instead went the complete opposite way. Now she's all the way at the top of the castle she's still quite bored.
Additional information: anyone is welcome to join!

Name of RP: Bad Omens
Character(s) in RP: Elliot Briar
Brief Overview: Local boy does Divination homework outside, gets roasted by cards.
Additional Information: The randomly generated spread for divination was so on point for Elliot's plot I needed to write a very long post deciphering it and making Elliot feel bad. Feel free to watch this poor kid talk to himself/his deck in a public location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back