Open Ticking Mystery

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Samantha had been sitting upside down in a seat, in the Student Lounge with boredom. She had already done homework an hour or two ago and had nothing to do. There were a few students scattered in the student lounge, but couldn't really tell who was in the room. Sam had been looking around the room, that was all upside down in her point of view, until she heard some sort of ticking somewhere in the room. She got up a little and looked around the room to see if anyone had noticed the ticking, but the ticking had stopped when she looked. Samantha shrugged it off and went back to her upside down position. It was then again, that she heard the same ticking sound. What is that sound? Samantha thought to herself.

Chloe was getting more used to the idea of magic the longer she spent at Hogwarts and the more she practised all the spells with her wand under the covers of her bed when she was supposed to be sleeping instead. It was important that she never fall behind and be the ‘stupid’ one in her classes. There was no way she was ever going to allow herself to do that. The girl flipped through the pages of her Transfiguration textbook, but was soon bored. She realised that since it was the beginning of the semester still, she didn’t have much to catch up on, and she’d already done it yesterday. Disappointed, she shut the book closed and glanced around the room, sighing. The Ravenclaw spotted Samantha, a girl she’d met the previous year and was unsure as to what on earth the Hufflepuff was doing. Curious, she approached her with a small smile on her face. "Hey, Samantha, right?" she greeted, wanting to make absolutely sure she remembered her name correctly to avoid any potential embarrassment. "Were you looking for something just now?"

Samantha was still sitting backwards on her seat, which she noticed someone had approached her. She couldn't really make up who it was. "Yes, that's me" Samantha said with a laugh. She slowly tried to sit up right on the seat, but missed grabbing hold of something and fell out of the seat out of clumsiness. She laughed a little from her misfortune and stood up. "Chloe right?" Samantha says, hoping she got the name right, as she dusted some of the dust off her clothes. "Oh, I thought I heard some sort of ticking noise, but I guess it was just me" Samantha says with a shrug and a small smile, as she looked at the girl. It was quiet for a few moments, until Samantha heard the ticking noise. Tick, Tick.... Tick, Tick. "Did you hear that?" Sam said quietly, hoping she wasn't the only one hearing this mysterious sound and also hoped that she wasn't going mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back