Your HNZ Dreams

You guys dream really brutal things :lol:

I don't post every dream here because some are too random :p but I dream about Cyndi a lot xD it's weird!!

Just woke up from a nap where I dreamt Cyndi had a new banner (made by Daph). I was trying to compliment it but I couldn't because Daph was with me IRL and kept getting in the way of the keyboard xD

I had a weird HNZ dream a few nights ago (I completely forgot this was here!) and me and Kaitlyn were going on a pub crawl, which is hilarious since I don't drink. Anyway so Kaitlyn and I were drinking in this pub and like randomly Jon sits down next to us and starts telling us about his classes and Kaitlyn and I have no idea what he's talking about and he's talking about muggle studies like its the best thing ever and Kaitlyn and I just looked at each other. Then Jon gets up and walks away before disappearing and Kaitlyn and I look at each other and then I said something like "roleplaying just got real." It was weird xD

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
I don't post every dream here because some are too random :p but I dream about Cyndi a lot xD it's weird!!
:o Why don't you tell me about them?!

Most of my HNZ related dreams are about things breaking on the site xD

Just woke up from a nap where I dreamt Cyndi had a new banner (made by Daph). I was trying to compliment it but I couldn't because Daph was with me IRL and kept getting in the way of the keyboard xD
Very unrealistic, as if I'd stop you from complimenting me :shifty:

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
:o Why don't you tell me about them?!

Most of my HNZ related dreams are about things breaking on the site xD
Usually because it's just a really, really weird, short, nonsensical dream :lol: and so I don't bother writing it down, and then I forget it!! In future I'll tell you :r

Hahaha. xD Like a year back I dreamt I got banned for behaving really awfully, only somehow I didn't notice how awful I'd been until you banned me for it, and then I started crying and messaging you but you wouldn't let me back =))

HOW GLAD WAS I WHEN I WOKE UP

I dreamt about Cyndi last night!
I hardly ever dream about HNZ - or most of my dreams are just random no faced people, but last night I was in NY, looking for Cyndi. She was like "I'M JUST HERE!!!" And I didn't know where it was and it was so confusing but I met Captain Holt from Brooklyn Nine Nine and he took a photo with me so I still called it the best day of my life. By the time I found Cyndicat it was time to go!!

Yaasss Cyndi dreams xD

I had the most bizarre HNZ crossover dream. I've been watching a lot of this school drama called Waterloo Road lately. Anyway so I dreamt I was chatting the the Waterloo Road Headmistress, Rachel, in her office (I was the Deputy). Then someone rushes in to say somebody has collapsed, so we run to go and help. Another Waterloo Road character is lying on the floor, so Rachel tells me to go and get Professor Pratt. I'm like, right, OK, uhh Hufflepuff lounge I guess? The dream sort of jumps and suddenly I'm in Kennedy's bedroom in her house and she's waking up like ?!? and I explain the situation. She doesn't want to come (there's a guy in bed next to her) so the person with me (I didn't even know there was anyone with me) says that if she's that hot and bothered then she can always wash up instead and she's like right OK I'm coming xD

Then the dream changed again but WHAT EVEN BRAIN

Im just here for the juicy Pratt gossip

So I had like a two second dream about Emzies, and she was just shouting at me and telling me to be kind to Monty. I'm sure there was more to it but that's all I remember :lol:

My point is, what did you do to Monty that constituted in Emzies having to yell at you to be nice?

God right at the end of my dream last night I was trying to help Flavio and November build a new home to live in but I was trying to build a wall and they wouldn't help me they just kept singing disney songs to each other :lol: (The most fun part is I don't actually know many disney songs so my brain just made one up and now it's stuck in my head x_x )

Ainsley Lynch said:
God right at the end of my dream last night I was trying to help Flavio and November build a new home to live in but I was trying to build a wall and they wouldn't help me they just kept singing disney songs to each other :lol: (The most fun part is I don't actually know many disney songs so my brain just made one up and now it's stuck in my head x_x )
That's hilarious =))

Rome Savage was in part of my dream last night =))

I was in a building that appeared on a street as I was walking away from what happened previously in the dream (it wasn't hnz related), and it was a mix of a clothing store and a loft apartment. Rome was there talking to some people and I literally walked up to the group and interrupted them just so I could introduce myself to Rome.

Weirdly enough, she wasn't rude and thanked me :p

Last edited:
I dreamed last night Ioan Finch was breaking into Hogwarts somehow xD Corrine Lagos ran into him while he was breaking in and he stunned her. :x

I just dreamt Kalif took Monty a potion of some kind... I can't remember what it was for, but it was a nice gesture intended to help him.

Monty was very suspicious =))

I had such a vivid dream last night about Maddy delivering roses that I woke up all pumped to do it . . . and then remembered that she's not at school until next year

I just dreamt Landon (Carter) had a son, and said son had a hamster. Kaye killed off the hamster and then Landon in the space of a week. Poor kid :lol:

One of the occasions it wasn't so much a dream, but i fell asleep thinking about what i had to do and woke up still thinking about it, having actually not even realised i'd slept until i noticed it was light outside and checked my phone

I was asleep when HNZ came back up, but I still ended up dreaming about it opening anyway, except it was this massive homeless shelter with everyone rushing around to find their characters again :p
Then suddenly there was a killer ghost kid outside the shelter but that wasn't really relevant

One of the occasions it wasn't so much a dream, but i fell asleep thinking about what i had to do and woke up still thinking about it, having actually not even realised i'd slept until i noticed it was light outside and checked my phone

I do that alll the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back