Your HNZ Dreams

It's awesome this is here, lol.

I recently had a dream where Silus and me -- though I looked exactly like Silus, I technically was him if that makes any sense (I know it doesn't), were having a tree climbing contest like in one of my earlier rp's, and I was all confused, because he thought I was Geoff, and I was trying to explain I wasn't, that I was him, and he looked at me all weird. The last thing I remember, I was way high up in a tree, getting dizzy, and then I woke. Lol.

I guess it was fun getting to be my playby, Andy Biersack, :D. I was tall, and in real life I'm only 4'8.

Silus Hollister said:

because he thought I was Geoff, and I was trying to explain I wasn't, that I was him, and he looked at me all weird.
I don't blame him for looking at you weirdly at all. I would look at you weirdly if you were trying to tell me you were me. ;)

Okay I had a weird HNZ dream where I was Hemi and Hogwarts was throwing a talent contest. Hemi/I got on stage and performed an entire hip hop song, the only line of I remember is "I'm not saying I'm the father of hip hop, but hip hop's father died and I am next to adopt." Anyway I was intrigued to see if I had just got that off a song and I can't find it anywhere on the internet so I think my unconscious has been writing rap through Hemi.

Hemi Te Rua said:
Okay I had a weird HNZ dream where I was Hemi and Hogwarts was throwing a talent contest. Hemi/I got on stage and performed an entire hip hop song, the only line of I remember is "I'm not saying I'm the father of hip hop, but hip hop's father died and I am next to adopt." Anyway I was intrigued to see if I had just got that off a song and I can't find it anywhere on the internet so I think my unconscious has been writing rap through Hemi.
That is excellent.

I keep trying to influence myself to have Monty dreams but it hasn't worked yet :( :lol:

They happen when you don't expect them to!
I wish I remembered the rest of the rap because I think it was pretty good.

Hemi Te Rua said:
Please make this into an RP :woot:

Madeline Walden said:
Hemi Te Rua said:

HNZ would have to organise a talent show first :)

Hemi Te Rua said:
Madeline Walden said:
Hemi Te Rua said:

HNZ would have to organise a talent show first :)
This needs to haappen!

Rudolf can do a spot on impression of Reuben. It's uncanny!

I just woke up from a dream about Cyndi, Hemi, Madeline and Rudolf xD

Hemi had 'overworked' himself by working so hard in his lessons, and collapsed on the ground with a few collectable trading cards in his hand. I (as Rudolf) rushed over and crouched down beside him. Rather than making sure he was okay, I took the cards from his hand, shuffled through them, and declared, "Cool! I don't have this one yet!"

Madeline rushed over to help, but ended up asking me to lay the trading cards down on the ground so she could have a look as well, whilst Cyndi watched from a nearby coffee shop.

Poor Hemi xD

I knew this was gonna happen eventually. So I had a dream last night that I was Matthew and it was the day of Chaos and Alana's wedding. I (Matthew) sneaked to where Alana was getting ready and tried to convince her to run away with me. She shot me down and told me she wanted to marry Chaos because she loved him. (Cringe). So I turn and leave. Cut to Alana wiping away a few turns.

Honestly I can't believe it took me this long to have this dream.

Rudolf Lagowski said:
I just woke up from a dream about Cyndi, Hemi, Madeline and Rudolf xD

Hemi had 'overworked' himself by working so hard in his lessons, and collapsed on the ground with a few collectable trading cards in his hand. I (as Rudolf) rushed over and crouched down beside him. Rather than making sure he was okay, I took the cards from his hand, shuffled through them, and declared, "Cool! I don't have this one yet!"

Madeline rushed over to help, but ended up asking me to lay the trading cards down on the ground so she could have a look as well, whilst Cyndi watched from a nearby coffee shop.

Poor Hemi xD
PAHHAHAHA! Fantastic dream although not very realistic, Hemi would never overwork himself :)

I just woke up from a dream where I was filming a documentary about how HNZ has brought us all together. And, I was doing it by going on a trip around the world meeting you all. For whatever reason, I'd decided to start in Southern Australia, and KR was my first stop. She fed me, so I was really happy. :p Then, I went to meet Zach and then he went with me to meet Hannah. Mind you, all of this was me meeting you all late at night because I obviously couldn't be decent and wait until morning. xD

And, I had a map of the world with me marked off with the cities other HNZers lived in. I was going to meet a lot of you. x_x xD

That is the best dream ever!

This actually reminds me of a dream I had of Cyndi, Donna, Cole and I earlier. :r
So, for some reason Cyndi, Donna, Cole and I where in what I assume was Antarctica (never actually specified, but from the local fauna and whatnot I'm making that assumption). Anyway, there we were trudging along taking happy-snaps (I'm not joking, this was the caliber of our selfies), we saw a beached whale and decided that we would go and help it. For some reason, the scenery then changed into a beach and we switched from this to this.
Cole, being all heroic, rushed over first and was promptly eaten D=
Cyndi burst into tears. I was trying to console her with a heartfelt speech that I can't remember, but I started crying half-way through and we basically were like this.
Donna mounted a rescue, calling upon the ducks in the local area. They managed to pry the whale's mouth open and it turned out that Cole wasn't dead - she was trying to communicate with the whale to find out how to get it back in the water, and was very surprised to see Donna there, and even more surprised to see Cyndi and I crying hysterically.
It goes a little fuzzy here, I can't exactly remember what happened, but in the end we got the whale into the water, and took more pictures, and then we all went back to my place to snuggle with my dog, Bella and then I woke up.
The end! xD
<i></i>

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
For whatever reason, I'd decided to start in Southern Australia, and KR was my first stop. She fed me, so I was really happy. :p
This is great because that is exactly how a meeting with me would go. I have a feeding-people thing.

Professor Sloane Stark said:
That is the best dream ever!
I thought so. And considering I almost never remember my dreams, I liked that this was the one I chose to remember. ^_^

LOL.
Sorry about the above reply; I wasn't laughing at anyone's dream, some o them just made me laugh. My dream is to become a better RP'er here and to become an active community member.

So, I had a dream two days ago (Yes, I remember the day) but the dream isn't like I was inside HNZ or any of my characters. Just simply in front of my laptop and I remember, clear as a day light, I'm doing a dueling reply (on the screen was the points, that's why I know it was for duels) or something which when I woke up I thought I was really doing a reply. Then as I check the site once I woke up, there it was, the dueling sign up sheet. It was done that morning. I bet I'm about to get deja vu next week replying to whatever dueling topic I have.

I had a dream last night in which one of my characters had died and was in the dead members group but I couldn't figure out which one it was, or why it was now dead and I just spent the rest of the dream being really angry about it.

Stefan Archer said:
I had a dream last night in which one of my characters had died and was in the dead members group but I couldn't figure out which one it was, or why it was now dead and I just spent the rest of the dream being really angry about it.
I'm really tempted to move a random character of yours into the dead group. :shifty:

In the dream I had last night, I got expelled from some school and everyone was really angry at me, and then I got a phone called from Norton Gillespie yelling at me down the phone in a very oddly excited manner and then I went to starbucks. It was odd.

I had an HNZ dream the other night, and the only part of it I can remember is that Tristan Collins asked Hayley out. She stared at him for ages, said "I am not a heterosexual", and walked away.

I had a really vague dream last night that so many people were on holiday from the site that Ainsley had to be temporary head of Hufflepuff, and I had absolutely no idea what to do. Also there was a secret fight club hidden in the school???? I remember vaguely getting in trouble for posting there as Kauri but I don't remember why, just that I was really disappointed because I really wanted him to physically fight someone :lol: (my sunshine boy????? never)

Phoebe mentioning HNZ dreams made me think about the one I had last night :lol: Well, it had Monty in it, anyways. Monty, a couple other people and I were on the run from something or somebody - I'm not sure what, but it involved having to climb up the edge of a cliff-face covered in barbed-wire sheets to get up onto the road at the top. We had to be super quiet because there were people patrolling up there. Anyway Monty got caught in the barbed wire and yelled out, giving away where we were, and we were all just like 'Urgh' and left him there and ran away =))

Then right at the end of the dream he showed up again and we were like 'Oh you made it' and he just looked super forlorn hahaha.

I'M SORRY MONTY

I also had a dream with Cyndi in it earlier the same night but I forgot what happened sadly :p

I'm already finding it really hard to remember the details of mine, but it was a group HNZ battle royale style thing in an infected house. I only saw a couple of people that I could definitely identify as the characters (One was Aion, one was Chaser, one was Maggie) and we went deeper into this scary af house that was getting "infected" from the top down until we're wandering around the basements right. And we come across these people we have to help and they give us new weapons and such. I woke up before I figured out if we were the last group alive, although we did have to sacrifice Maggie because she was our weak member IM SO SORRY GIRL -cri-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back