Your HNZ Dreams

I'm not going to even describe this one HNZ dream of mine because surely only a few people on here would ever understand it. Well you might...but i'd really rather not have to type out the rest of the dream due to the fact that I don't even understand it.

Buuuut. Let's just say it involved Arnost and a yellow yo-yo.

Let's just say it involved Arnost and a yellow yo-yo.
LOL@that xD. Not this very morning I had a dream that Me, Kida, Professor Tom Spenser and Aeon + a whole bunch of other people were having shots. We were playing a game. Aeon won <_<...

Not sure if it counts, but I had a day-dream at work about Andy. o_O :shy:

I also had a thought about a role-play that same day, which I think everyone on here would hunt me down and slap me for. :p

It wasn't a very productive time at work; so I just plan out my replies when I'm bored. =))

Was it Prof Fletcher or Prof Spenser?? :lol: Because Prof Spenser is Jonathan and Prof Fletcher is Tom :p
Oh, now I have no idea! Let me see...gosh, it IS Professor Fletcher! But how did you know I had gotten them confused? xD (Only kidding, I know)

Just thought I would revive this thread/post something that happened to me an hour or so ago. I really had that dream :D (The Jess I'm talking to is Jessy Talent/Keera Harlight.)
Rowan says:
-I had this weird dream that I was Demi Lovato and I owned HNZ
Jess says:
-interesting
Rowan says:
There was probably more, but that's all I remember XD
Jess says:
- :lol: that's so weird
-demi lovato probably does own HNZ.
Rowan says:
- Probably.
- Cecily is really Demi Lovato and Nick is Miley Cyrus.
- They run HNZ in their spare time and find it amusing how many people use THEM as their playbys.
- Alicia used to be Hilary Duff.
- HNZ's original name was 'Like, coolest.site.EVAR!'
- I am going to stop before I start comparing the mods to the olsen twins
- Oh dear I am so tempted to photoshop a HNZ disney channel parody.
- I think I need a life.
Jess says:
:lol: i was busy changing brooklyn's nappy and you were re-writing the history of HNZ

Keep in mind; when I say I owned HNZ I mean I had this little briefcase, and when I opened it, HNZ was inside.

Hehe, I dreamt that I got a reply on one of my posts, and got all excited!!!

When I woke up, I couldn't actually remember waking up, so I thought it was real. Wow I have scary dreams :o

The other night I dreamed Lita and I were going shopping, except we were Maria and Sephora, but we were married and had a kid. We were talking about our band and complaining that we suck at writing songs. (We do.) And then we ran into Jessy (And RL Jess's son), and while Lita and our baby were off shopping, Jess and I talked about music and she sang me this song she wrote, and it was magical and I was like 'OMG SEPHORA WE NEED TO LET JESSY JOIN OUR BAND!' and she was like 'No, Jessy collects chicken bones.' and I looked over and her trolly was full of chicken bones. And then she turned into Voldemort and sucked us into a portal, and we were suddenly inside the game Oblivion, and Lita was still Sephora, but I was my Oblivion character who's a vampire and I killed our baby and cried and then woke up.

I have problems :lol:

I had my first HNZ dream last night. xD It was so random and it scared me so much! I woke up majorly freaking out. =)) It was from my point of view as HNZ character Taylor. (If that makes sense?)

It took place in my RL home and it started with Taylor, Keith, Melissa and Jessica all sitting down having a family meal. Scorpius was also there, but I have no idea why because in my dream it was after they had broken up and it was all awkward. :abby:
So yes, the meal progressed in awkwardness until there was a knock at the door. Keith went up to answer it and turns out it was Henric. =)) Taylor's Dad invited him to join them at the table and so he did.
After another awkward silence, Henric started taunting Taylor about the same sort of things he had on the Quidditch pitch (right in front of her family no less! :mad: :p ). He then said he was going to kill her and Taylor was all :frantics: ZOMG! But everyone just laughed it off as a joke (except Scorpius who started fuming xD ).
He then continued to make these threats until dinner ended and Melissa told Henric he had to go home, he flat out refused and said he wanted to stay. After a heated debate about Henric getting out of the house, he got all angry and crazy and started picking up things and throwing them across the room (most of them aimed at Taylor). After yelling and screaming, Keith forcefully threw him out of the house. The family all looked at each other like 'wtf' and then a MASSIVE rock came flying through a window. Following the huge rock was Henric who seemed to do a ninja somersault into the house. xD
Henric then backed Taylor into the kitchen (I don't know what the rest of the family was doing at this time) and pulled out a random knife, Taylor grabbed a knife from the bench behind her but just as Henric was about to strike Scorpius launched out of no where onto his back, trying to grab the knife from his hands. Taylor made a run for it and fled for the stairs (at this point in my dream her legs were like jelly, so I felt like I couldn't get up the stairs fast enough. It was soooo scary). She ran to the bathroom, hearing Henric behind her and then tried to shut the door, but Henric opened it. She tried to stab him, but he moved out of the way and left a small gash on her thigh with his own knife. She then managed to get the door closed and locked and she backed as far away as possible.
When he finally managed to bash the door down, Taylor threw the knife and it managed to hit him in the chest. She then ran forward and slammed the door closed.
And that was when I woke up, scared to death. :mellow: Like woah it was scary, but it was also entertaining considering it was characters from HNZ. xD

When I first joined the site, I used to get really depressed over the fact that I didn't hand in my homework on time (on my student charii). This was like a week ago mind, and I was Professor Merrythought and I was talking to Cecily about what ingredients should go in Mushroom Soup... and somehow strawberries came into it. But still.. not the main dream. And then it like flicked, it was weird cause I didn't want to go, but it felt like I had to, and then I was my student charii and I had forgotten to hand in my homework so I turned off my computer and got into bed... but I was my character. Which is just weird...

I had a dream I was in there and I got lost, but I saw my characters with me, lol. It was spooky, but I can't remember half of it :(

I had the weirdest dream last night, that was strangely detailed and coherent.

I dreamt that on HNZ we had a system for gauging the evilness of characters. From 50 to 100, a character was given a score of evil based on their deeds in each rp. For every evil deed they received points.

My own character, Gregory Yearling, currently had 53 points of evil. Meaning he was about as ruthless and terrifying as a baby duckling. That makes perfect sense. However, (for some bizarre reason), Hades Lutrov had an approximate score of 230 evil points. Don't ask me why, I've never seen Kaitlyn rp with Hades before, so I wouldn't know xD

Now, Asparuh Zhefarovich was legendary with an unknown amount of points, and Hunapo and Luxen etc. were the epitome of evil.

What the hell kind of dream is that! o_O

I had an HNZ dream last night.
It started off as a terrible dream (for some reason I was talking to those stupid twilight vampires)
then I was walking through a wood and I found Hogwarts (random, I know xD ).
Nick was there with Cecily and they were talking about turning 'The old Hogwarts building' back into a school again.
Nick asked what I thought and I said that would be awesome.
So they started up Hogwarts and I was teaching students how to row across the lake. (Why?!)
Then the giant squid got hold of me and I was trying to shout spells but I was growing faint and dizzy.
And I woke up in the Hospital Wing. Apparently all my bones were broken and so they were healing me and I'd be ok by the morning.
I was told to get some sleep and I shut my eyes and when I woke up I was actually in my bed for real.
And I called out for the nurse, saying I was scared and my mum walked in with breakfast, gave me an odd look and then her dog (A heavy great beagle) jumped on my stomach.
It hurt.

I just woke up from a crazy dream.
I wont go into all of it because at some points I was being a giant O_O
Anyway, Lucy and Artemis were making me run up a hill and google at gunpoint.
Lucy made me google Richard Armitage (Which I was completely fine with xD )
And Artemis made me google and buy a bust of Sarah from Labyrinth and then one of Jareth.
*grumble*

Thank you -_-
Please don't make me google for topless Jareth again. I'm scarred enough as it is.

Oh dear, I had my second HNZ dream, everybody run. xD !

PART ONE
It started with Taylor looking through this creepy old house. It was made entirely of wood and was pretty much haunted mansion material, with creepy painting hung on the walls, old torn up draperies, gargoyles and suits of armour.
However, every time Taylor tried to get into a room, Nicolas King would walk out of it and announce the room was clear, tell her she shouldn't go in there and then lock it shut with strong charms. At this point in my dream, I had no idea what we were looking for, but knew it was something dangerous.
After about the seventh room that Kingy locked up, he met up with Professor Styx in one of the hallways and they started having an argument about whether or not it's okay to feed coffee to mandrakes ( =)) ).
So while they were arguing, Taylor climbed some stairs and was able to sneak into the room at the top. It was only then that I found out they were searching for the elder wand in this house. So noticing a coffin, Taylor went and opened it, but instead of finding a body there was the portrait of the fat lady lying in there, surrounded by about five wands. It was also only then that I realised, Taylor had lost her own wand (for some unknown reason).
Picking up a wand that Taylor knew to be the elder wand, before dropping it after being told to by Hades Lutrov. She turns around and tries to fight him, which is obviously difficult without a wand, so all she can do is duck and roll and jump ( xD ).
After about ten minutes of pointless fighting, Hades pushes Taylor into a suit of armour. It breaks and she ends up inside of it and her wand in conveniently hidden in it's head. Taking it and then grabbing the elder wand she runs out of the room, pushing the elder wand into Kingy's hand as she bolts past him and Kalif eating cookies ( o_O ) and keeps running until she ends up outside the house. Outside, there is heaps of HNZ charries digging holes. She collapses in the hole that Isabella Chaos is digging in and her unconscious form gets shouted at ( =)) ).

PART TWO
Hadan Johnson and Raffael Fox now enter the garden that is being dug up for reasons unknown to me. They bump into Professor Spenser and receive a lecture about how great they are for each other and how responsible they both are ( o_O ). The couple then walk to a group of people and pick up shovels to help dig, but are yelled at by Katalina Vanderhol, Violet Bellamy, Aleyha Devereaux and Patricia Rodgers. I can't exactly remember what they were angry about, but it was some pretty aggressive yelling. Then Aleyha threw a shovel at them and they fly off to the hole Taylor is lying in unconscious and they all lie unconscious together.
THE EXTREMELY RANDOM END.

Oh gosh, I've had a few odd HNZ dreams. xD

One last night was weeird.. Okay, so I was at my RL school, and a new kid joined my class. It was Edward Cullen :erm: Anyway, I was always carrying around this weird plastic skeleton thing over my shoulder, no idea what that was about. For some reason the area me and my classmates/friends hung out around was on top of this scaffolding-type-treehouse-thing. I slid down one of the poles like a fireman, and was faced with that sparkly-poof guy (except he wasn't sparkly or a vampire, just a random dude). Apparently we were unofficially dating.. He said to me "Meet me at my house. And bring the plastic skeleton."
So I followed him up this hill/slope thing at the school, and his house was there. It was like an old rundown mansion thing, right there in the middle of the school grounds. Anyway, before I entered I was back on the scaffolding and I said to my friends "here, I have some bones for you." and I gave the legs of the skeleton to them. Then I entered the house, only to see Lily Potter/Drage was there. It turned out the Edward Cullen dude was Sumner Drage, and I was his mistress. Lily had found out and was fricken pissed at me. Then she stole the rest of my plastic skeleton.

And, another involved me as Viv being the seeker in a Quidditch match, except I was flying around under the Auckland Harbour Bridge above the water, instead of a proper pitch.. o_O

.. That first one sounded odd coming from my male character xD

Just had a dream to do with Mark and Larissa.
No, it's not dirty. It's weird and kind of funny, but kind of OMGWUT.

In this dream, I was just sort of watching it, being a camera, or something. Still, brilliant dream :D

Mark and Larissa were walking together through this art gallery thing, and they were talking and everything was nice. And then 'the camera' (me) focussed on Larissa who was still talking as she walked through this door, and she sat down on the bench outside, next to Mark, chatting happily. But then, A WILD ZOMBIE APPEARED. Larissa almost screamed, Mark next to her, was stood on the bench, freaking out. Larissa was looking for an exit and she looked back over to the door, and Mark was still inside, looking out. Anyway, nobody had wands and Mark was shouting at cowardly Mark to "put the girl on the fence, she'll be safe there". Of course, cowardly Mark picked Larissa up and put her on this fence about a foot high. (It looked really hilarious cause she was face down in a starfish shape xD )
Cowardly Mark ran off and brave Mark disappeared for a moment, returning with a wand, just in time to sever the zombie's head and save Larissa. And then, my dream ended and I woke up thinking

"Why didn't Voldemort use zombies to conquer muggles? Only wizards could really beat them.. And awesome muggles.. Who would then kill Voldemort with their LPs of awesome."

Yeah, strange dream.

I had a dream where I was Amanda. Yeah, I looked like Debby Ryan. xD So whenever I say the word "I" in this story, it means Amanda.

I got sorted in to Gryffindor somehow. I'm not brave, more smart and funny and nice and awesome. But yeah. So I got special Gryffindor socks. I put them on. They were awesome socks.

And that was it. xD

So as I discussed in shouty, I had a dream where James kept posting where he wasn't supposed to. Like the last straw was him posting in Werewolf when it was night. So Kaitlyn hired me to kill him. Which is quite weird considering, I wouldn't even know how to kill James irl. And why would I do it anyways? Go to jail for posting in the wrong place? Just ban him, Kaitlyn, I don't wanna go to jail xD

Most of my HNZ dreams involve some not so PG things, its really kinda weird. Like I dreamt about Danielle Zhefarovich and Cameron Kingsley once, that was effed up xD

Katya Balik said:
Most of my HNZ dreams involve some not so PG things, its really kinda weird. Like I dreamt about Danielle Zhefarovich and Cameron Kingsley once, that was effed up xD
<---- is not happy. xD

If that makes you unhappy, you would hate that dream I once had including a Cyndi and Kalif... xD

Actually, now that I sit here and think about it, it was actually kind of hilarious. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back