Least Favourite Smell: Sardines
Least Favourite Flower: Hydrangea
Least Favourite Fabric: Cotton
Least Favourite Metal: Iron
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe
Date-Of-Birth: October 10th, 2014
Place Of Birth: Sydney, Australia
Current Area Of Residence: The Kaster Manor, New Zealand (When not in School)
Birth Parents: Sally and Richard Mckay
Heritage: Scottish/English
Starsign: Libra
Element: Air
Ruling Planet/s: Venus
Symbol: The Scales
Stone: Opal
Life Pursuit: To be Consistent
Vibration: Unsteady
Secret Desire: To live an easy, uncomplicated life.
About Starsign Libra: Every adolescent Libran's fantasy is to find the Prince or Princess of their dreams. As their lives unfold, the experiences, false starts, dramas, broken hearts and disillusionment they encounter seeking this personal Holy Grail, often shapes their futures in the most extra-ordinary manner. Love and love-lost makes a big difference to the Libran although their often happy-go-lucky appearance against all kinds of odds may not reveal this as fact.

Librans can switch off from the world around them and during these periods much more occurs on the deep innermost levels of the Libran's psyche, than their closest companions imagine. Many Librans after establishing a lifestyle that somehow falls short of their childhood dreams, manage to conjure up a most independent life and keep up an image of being dedicated to a "close relationship". They can escape into obscure role playing - and often this makes them extremely successful business people. When it comes to romance and love, Librans can be difficult to fathom yet in business many Librans discover they can not only be creative, but it provides an opportunity to express the more diverse sides to their personalities. Their charm can win jobs and provides powerful friends. But in both work and play, looking for peace and harmony, Librans often say "yes" when they should be saying "no".

It is a sad fact about many a Libran's personal or business lives to say - many would have fared far better had they remained alone! But for those Librans who do find their secret dream and meet up with their Prince or Princess, that's another story! You'll find them living in some exotic, distant beautiful place, probably running the local bar or restaurant, designing the beach or ski gear, looking wonderful, sipping cocktails and finding life to be the total paradise they knew it could be. What Librans always have to remember when looking to fulfill their dreams is they should never undermine their own integrity and hold out until their dreams do come true - not simply take whatever is offered.
If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Lucky Numbers: 2, 3, 7
Equivalent Western Sign: Gemini
Element: Fire
Colour: Brown, Yellow, Purple
Yin/Yang: Yang
Direction: Northeast, Southwest and Northwest
zodiac-horse.png
libra2.gif
Some things gotta give now
Cause I'm dying just to make you see
Height: 159 cms
Weight: 46 kgs
Dress Code: Styles
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Interested in Someone
Skin Tone: Fair
Skin Type: Smooth
Hair Colour: Brown
Dyed?: No
Natural Colour: Brown
Hair Type: Wavy/Straight
Hair Length and Thickness: Long and Thick
Eye Colour: Blue
Eye Description: Deep, Thoughtful, Kind
Playby: Alexis Bledel
Distinguishing Marks: Light Freckles on her Cheeks
Health Status: Healthy
Allergy: None
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Blood Type: A Positive
That I need you here with me now
Cause you've got that one thing
Educated At: Hogwarts New Zealand (Ravenclaw)
b_purpleheart-1-1-1.jpg
Wand: Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Wand Description: A feminine wood commonly used for healing, health and protection. It is good for spells involving potion charming, astronomy and herbology related charms. However this wand can also unlock very dark magic, to the person with the right mind to do so. The pinkish tone comes from the fairy dust that gas consumed the wood.
Good Habits: Studying
Bad Habits: Chewing on her Quill
Strengths:
[ul] [li] Happy</LI>
[li] Smart
[li] Friendly
[li] Quickwitted
[li] Confident
[li] Loyal[/li][/ul]
[li]Most Colours
[li]Fuzzy Toys
[li]Fruit Salad
[li]Pizza
[li]Cola
[li]Strawberries[/li][/ul]
Weaknesses:
[ul][li]Clowns
[li]People being mean to animals
[li]Nasty people.[/li][/ul]
Dislikes:
[ul][li]Clowns
[li]Grey, its so inky dont you think?
[li]Swear words, its bad to swear.
[li]Vegetables. Yes I admitt it.[/li][/ul]
Interests and/or Hobbies:
[ul][li]Writing
[li]History
[li]News
[li]Interviews[/li][/ul]
Additional Skills:
[ul][li]Writing
<LI>[li]Gathering Information[/li][/ul]
Graduation: 2032
Current Job: Student
Theme Song: One Thing ~ One Direction
Beliefs: Friends are the Most Important Things in the World.
Boggart: Clowns
Patronus Memory: Her Patronus Memory is the Last Time she Told her Mother she Loved her.
Veritiserum: She Really Wishes That her Father had not Disowned her.
Animagus: It Would Likely be a Rabbit or a Horse
Patronus: A Rabbit
Languages: English and Some Gaelic
Accent: Australian
Piercings: Only her Ears
Tattoos: None

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
Personality: Nadia is relatively open to new experiences. She is very well-organized, and can be relied upon for almost anything. Nadia is also extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. She finds it easy to express her irritation with others, but is generally relaxed.
History(Before School): Nadia Rose Kaster was born on the 10th of October at 4:30 in the morning, to Richard and Sally Mckay. Unfortunately she was born at home. Her parents did not notice that Sally was in labor until it was too late. She was a very healthy weight though, which was lucky. When she was eighteen months old, she started doing Gymnastics, and found that she was pretty good at it. Of course she didn't actually start competing until she was five. For three years she was an only child. Then Sally had her brother Michael. She was very happy. But when he was two, he went into hospital. He was almost killed by Leukemia. He was in hospital for two years. However eventually he was able to recover and was able to return home to his beloved family a short time later.

By the time Nadia was seven, her family had relocated to Hobart, Tasmania, where they found that the treatment that Michael required was easier to access. Because they had figured out that Michael was a squib, he could not be treated in a Magical hospital and was instead left to be dealt with by muggles. While that were in Hobart, Nadia met a girl by the name of Tamalia Kaster. They did not get along very well at all. They could not do anything without setting each other off. The worst part though, was that the two were neighbours. Nadia found out, eventually, that Tamalia hated Tim Tams and so in all her wisdom, she decided to start calling Tamalia 'Tim Tam'. On Nadia's eighth birthday, Tamalia started to call her 'Ninja'. This was because something happened the day before that didn't end well. It wasn't long after these events that Nadia and her family moved to Halloway Downs, which was in a Magical community. She lived there until she was nine. Then they moved back NSW, but to a magical community. It was here that Nadia received her letter to Hogwarts.
History(During School):
History(After School):
List Of Rps:

<COLOR color="midnightblue">I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing

Credit to Tenile for the Template, Lyricsfreak.com for the Lyrics and Google for the images.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back