Your HNZ Dreams

Once I had a dream that Claire PM'd me on HNZ saying that I had to thread with @Nicolas King or I would be banned by him. It was a surprisingly stressful dream because I was so worried about all the other things I needed to do in life, and these two come strolling in. xD

I just had a dream that Rama dropped out of school without my consent, and I was so angry at her. I have never felt so much anger before.

I have a recurring dream that just pops up every so often where we all go to a camp together? I had an iteration of it the other day and the only thing I remember is Claire and I in a rowing race against someone else (don't remember who) and then Donna (who looked like Daisy) leading us all on a nature hike and telling us about different kinds of butterfly while Nick was making stew back at the cabins. I don't know why I keep dreaming things like this but it's nice ahaha

Donna (who looked like Daisy)
I aint complaining about that :lol:
I'm glad I'm smart in the dream though, in reality, I'd definitely just be pointing at the butterflies and saying LOOK HOW PRETTY

So my dream from last nights just come back to me..

I was in a flat and we had someone try to burgle and made a bit of a hash job on the door. Some wooden front door with little lock slap bang in the middle. Anyway.. we called a guy to come fix it.. and well, Nick turned up and took a massive chunk out the door leaving us with basically a cat flap.

Not sure what means..

Oh man I meant to mention this the other day because I used part of it for Kauri's Divination homework xD

As part of a dream I had a few nights ago Daph and I were in a city that was inside the stomach of a giant whale and we had to go get a quest from the town scientist, who turned out to be Monty. But when we got to his room we could see him talking to us and trying to give us the quest but his voice was completely muffled and impossible to hear, like he was speaking from another room. Eventually we just left and I think he started crying SORRY MONTY

I was supposed to be packing, but got distracted talking to Kait about our characters and I can't really remember what else but then she changed @Lyra Potter 's PB to Lindsay Lohen and I'm pretty sure we were all shook

x_x I have no memory of what I was dreaming beforehand but this is the second night in a row I've woken up at 5:30 AM worried that Norton was going to Do Something Unspecific But Bad And It's Going To Ruin Everything and I have no idea where this has come from can my imaginary Norton please chill out so I can sleep like a human being x_x

My brain just loves to throw HNZ in the mix. Last night I was having a completely unrelated dream that for some reason ended with Caro cutting Jerara's hair???????

I had a dream I was in Brightstone, and HNZ was this little daycare-esque building on the side of the street. There was this random inflatable sorting hat sitting by the door, and Nick and Emzies were hiding behind a bush complaining about the fact that none of the new first years had mistakenly tried it on, or acknowledged it in their posts? It was tres bizarre :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
In my dream, Emzies and I were driving around some country side and adminning. (How boring right? xD If we meet, we need to do something more fun than this.) And as I was driving, Emzies kept trying to show me how to do something and I kept telling her 'but I'm driving.' And then something happened with a Kaitlyn account on the site, and I had to try to talk her through how to fix it and kept asking her if I needed to pull over. She kept saying that she had it and we spent probably like five minutes going back and forth like that. And then we got lost because I was distracted. :p

I was in a restaurant with family and there was an apocalypse going on outside, that we were mostly pretending didn't exist. I was on my phone trying to reply to my RP's before the end of the world. My family was trying to tell me to eat my food and get off my phone.

I woke up two hours before my alarm today because I dreamed Claire had posted a new site rule that we weren't allowed to talk about any specific details of our characters backgrounds and she got really really mad at me for saying Blake's family lives on a farm =)) (I'm sorry Claire don't hate me for my farm boy ;_; )

I totally forgot but the other night I had a dream that HNZ was a retail store and we were employees. I got in trouble for chatting too much so Nick filled my notification centre (because it was also sometimes still a site? :lol: ) with 953 unread notifications that I had to remove one by one as punishment xD

I had two completely separate HNZ/Good Omens crossover dreams (sort of) last night

In the first one I was chatting to Monty, and then he got on a motorbike and I said 'Ciao', and as he drove away I yelled 'I think that means food!' after him.

In the second one I was in a hospital cafe and waiting for a diagnosis Pheeb was gonna get that would determine whether or not the world went into armageddon. Anyway I was in the cafe, looked out of the window, and Mervyn was sat outside. I think at that point I was actually Sapphire because I really wanted to go out and see him but knew I shouldn't. A bit later the roles switched or something because I was Mervyn and Sapphire was outside, and I was waiting for her to come in, but she mouthed through the window 'NO YOU COME OUT HERE YOU ****' :lol: so I went out and then boom Pheeb got her diagnosis, armageddon started, and we got stuck behind a toppled bus

What's wrong with my brain

You guys have the weirdest dreams. xD

I totally forgot but the other night I had a dream that HNZ was a retail store and we were employees. I got in trouble for chatting too much so Nick filled my notification centre (because it was also sometimes still a site? :lol: ) with 953 unread notifications that I had to remove one by one as punishment xD
This is my fave. I actually used to work in a retail store, so I hope you dream about this again.

I had a dream last night that I started a topic in Eva Selwood’s office with Kengi without asking permission first. So, people got mad at me and the admin came in with these super long posts saying how I hadn’t broken any rules (I just wasn’t courteous) and everyone was fighting and it was truly terrifying dream.

Hi, I finally had a dream with HNZ peeps involved. xD

It was Claire and Pheeb, and we were all tiny hanging out at my old childhood home. More of you guys were going to come but then my dream ended. Claire, apparently had braces.

I have nightmares about getting super long angry messages from staff way too often :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back