Your HNZ Dreams

Aurora Merrythought

OOC First Name
Lexi
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Anyone had any dreams about HNZ before, or even nightmares. Share them here. :wub:
Courtesy of Kaitlyn and Patty cause they were discussing it. :r:

Well I have one. Theyre were these aliens in our house (I was watching signs the previous night) and we had to board everything up and I was on the computer and I was on HNZ and asking weather people were still alive, and then Liv said Nick was dead... and what I saw was Johnny Depp dead outside Hogwarts with Zooey Deschanel running around the castle. So that was a weird dream.

A few days ago I dreampt that I was in HNZ.. along with all of my character's, Kaitlyn's character's, Kailey, Autumn, Thomas, Steph and lots more and how I picture all of you might look OOC.. (yeah hope that doesn't sound too weird :p ) Anyways.. I was running around the fifth floor corridor, asking everyone that passed if they had seen a plate run by
Kelsey seemed really angry with me not sure why though :p

Umm I can't remember the rest or if there was any more but yeah that was my dream :unsure:
What does that say about me? :unsure: :p

I had a dream ages ago that I was sitting around in the OT boards...except it was a room with chairs, and I was sitting with Nick and Amanda, and this button started talking to me, and the button was Pat. Cause it was all like "it's me! Patricia!" And I turned to Nick and Amanda and was like "wtf." Then I woke up. :lol:

I had a dream that where my aunt lived, I was there, and so was Nick. Nick looked like Johnny Depp, but I was talking to him. And this old guy with a pink bunny outfit entered where I was talking to Nick at, and well, things went for a turn for the worse (not saying what because then it is a bit too weird), and then I was actually RPing, but everything I was typing out, I was physically doing. :blink:
And I was RPing as Asparuh, and then he attacked me. :errm: And Pat rescued me by pressing a button that magically appeared.

One time, I dreamt that we had Thanksgiving at Alicia's house, and everyone was there. Then Ford put some mashed potatoes on my plate. It was odd.

I just dreamt this last night and i wish it wasn't for real because i read the new issue of GOSSIP MAG. Lexi and Andrews name was there. But the weird thing is the sites skin is color green.. Not to mention it is quiet pretty with green.

I dream about HNZ almost every night :p
Yes, I do know I have no life =))

My most random one was when the whole school was having a massive food fight in the Great Hall, and I was there for some reason. Then Professor Merrythought started doing the cancan with the suits of armour. Then the DE's attacked.
I'm scared to go to sleep now XD

I used to have way more HNZ dreams...... like almost all the time. Then I started having nightmares too, and I knew that I HNZed a little too late at night :p

One of the strangest was that I was going to the Yule ball, and we all were using our common names ((Some OOC and some IC))) but we looked like our play bys. Then I realized that I was at the ball with Nick, but it was like Hayden and Depp so it looked REALLY strange. Suddenly Katie (OOC) jumped out of like a curtain or something, and introduced herself as Ella....... so I woke up going What the...? and then like the next day Ella Greene popped up on Spam. :p

Hilary Grace said:
I used to have way more HNZ dreams...... like almost all the time. Then I started having nightmares too, and I knew that I HNZed a little too late at night :p

One of the strangest was that I was going to the Yule ball, and we all were using our common names ((Some OOC and some IC))) but we looked like our play bys. Then I realized that I was at the ball with Nick, but it was like Hayden and Depp so it looked REALLY strange. Suddenly Katie (OOC) jumped out of like a curtain or something, and introduced herself as Ella....... so I woke up going What the...? and then like the next day Ella Greene popped up on Spam. :p
:huh:

Anyhoo...I think the weirdest dream was after the night that in spam (or GD :p ) Bruin had said that he had always envisioned his character being gay :oy: That was also the night that we had talked about a marriage of convenience for Kat and Bruin since Kat's luck with the opposite sex had been practically zilch :doh: So my dream that night was that Kat had gotten a little intoxicated one night and ran into Nicolae and one thing lead to another and she ended up preggos. Bruin felt bad for her and married her, but hated her kid since it was practically the spawn of Satan. A few years down the road Bruin gets fed up with everything and leaves Kat, but not just for any old body...he left her for Chace. :huh: That was also the last night that I've ever eaten Fruity Pebbles before bed and wouldn't ya know it...no more funky HNZ dreams =))

Oh my, my, where to start. I had one last night.

I normally have more dreams of the OOC people, not characters. :wacko:

This one, it was so odd but it was funny too.
They contain the characters (yet, they were speaking OOCly if you catch my drift): Bruin, Jaken, Kat, Andy, and Larissa. Though Larissa and Kat were older than the rest of us, me being Jaken. However, Larissa was a muggle, and the rest of us were magical. Well, Bruin, Andy, and I were sneaking back to the castle after partying, and yet, we were sober. Kat and Larissa were stand around a well, but it was full of lava. And Kat was trying to explain to us that we shouldn't be sneaking out and performing magic, in coded words because Larissa had no idea the wizarding world existed. Bruin then randomly sneezed. And this was a power sneeze, because it sent the boy flying into the air, and smashing into a boulder. Because Bruin was an animagus, he transformed into a bear before he hit the rock. Me and Andy fell on the grass laughing until we cried. Kat too was laughing, but not as much as me and Andy. Bruin stood up in his bear form, and scratched his head. That sent Larissa into a panic.

Then I woke up.

Woah. Ok. Finally I don't feel so weird that I have HNZ dreams..

I've forgotten one of my first dreams but I shall tell you my most recent.. possibly most bizzare.

I dreamt I was Larissa (which is no great deal as I'm IC so much) and I was in this room about the size of a Quidditch pitch- (there's something for 'You know you're addicted to HNZ when..')
And it was filled with water to about half way up.
I think it was made of alluminium.. :mellow:
Anyway, there were three sort of 'bouncy castle islands'.. It's hard to explain.
Well, I would go into the full list of people there but that would take a lot of brain power and sore wrists.
There were a few Slytherins and Ravenclaws, loads of Hufflepuffs and quite a few Gryffindors.
Most of the people I normally RP with or chat to in GD.
We were sorted onto islands.
One island was slytherins and ravenclaws working together as a team, one was 'Puffs and one was Gryffindors.
Nick and Cecily were on a raised platform. I waved. I'm such a weirdo.
The objective of the game was to push the other teams from their islands and claim it as your own.
You could not touch the water and anyone who did was out.

The games begin and so we played.
Even though I lost several team members, I managed with the remains of my team to capture both the islands.
Eventually, the Admins- oh, did I mention everyone had names in colours above their heads? The Admin's were purple..- decided the 'Puffs and Gryffindors should work together.
we were part way through a game when a siren sounded. It announced that it was the appocolypse and we were all going to die.
Naturally, we all freaked out.
But Nick, being the legend he is, managed to climb up to this red switch-button.
He pressed it and the crisis was over.
Everyone cheered. Even me.

When I woke up I was very annoyed;
Because for the second time I'd had an HNZ dream, Nick had saved the day.

Thanks Nick. ;)

Arnost Zhefarovich said:
They contain the characters (yet, they were speaking OOCly if you catch my drift): Bruin, Jaken, Kat, Andy, and Larissa. Though Larissa and Kat were older than the rest of us, me being Jaken. However, Larissa was a muggle, and the rest of us were magical. Well, Bruin, Andy, and I were sneaking back to the castle after partying, and yet, we were sober. Kat and Larissa were stand around a well, but it was full of lava. And Kat was trying to explain to us that we shouldn't be sneaking out and performing magic, in coded words because Larissa had no idea the wizarding world existed. Bruin then randomly sneezed. And this was a power sneeze, because it sent the boy flying into the air, and smashing into a boulder. Because Bruin was an animagus, he transformed into a bear before he hit the rock. Me and Andy fell on the grass laughing until we cried. Kat too was laughing, but not as much as me and Andy. Bruin stood up in his bear form, and scratched his head. That sent Larissa into a panic.

Then I woke up.
That is incredibly random but awesome.

.. I'm not a muggle though. Really. No. :lol:

Arnost Zhefarovich said:

Then I woke up.
that right there is the stuff that awesome is made of =))

i has one a few nights ago. here goes

to start with i heard a basic blurb of the dream. it went something like this
blurb said:
she had just moved into a new house. it was the perfect house except for one thing. her neighbors. they had a daughter about the same age as her and there disliked each other from the start. this neighbor started playing harmless pranks on her each one slightly worse than the last, until one day she came home to find a dead cat in her post box (this is when i see a dead cat)
i then actually start the dream. and the neighbor is
Larissa Sedgwick (i hopr i have spelt it right if not i will change it )
things start happening like the blurb said and then one day i am out for a jog ((i never jog)) and i come back and check the post. i open the box and find not a dead cat but a black metal cut out of one in a "halloween" pose. across the road larissa is laughing at me. so i pick it up and give it to her and say "nice try" i then walk away chuckling to myself. i turn around to see her when i get to my drive i turn around to see her and she throws the cat at my head. it hits and i crumple to the floor. then i remember thinking something like 'am i dead or am i going to wake up in hospital?' then i am in a state of blackness and then i wake up

how come they are all about larissa??

Well seeing as this thread is partly because of me :unsure: It's about time I posted in it ^_^

OK I had this ages abo but kinda forgot to put it in even though I kept telling myself to do it. OK so here it is
I dreamed, all the dreams mentioned in this. Srsly, it was like a TV show with mini shows in it =)) One after the other I 'watched' all these dreams taking place =))

And that was my dream ^_^

Arnost Zhefarovich said:

Then I woke up.
can't believe I'm only reading this now

brilliant :wub:
=))

can picture it too :cool: :lol:

Um, here it is...
Okay, it started off as sunshine in the air, and Asparuh was sitting in the Leaky Cauldron, infuriated about Arnost's and Thorine's baby. Who was actually a cute lil blonde female toddler chasing after Christian. He was muttering very bad things in Bulgarian. Then it switches over to Thorine in the kitchen. She was putting some sort of potion into a cup of tea, and she said something like, "Tristan left me, and I will have the father of my girl if not Tristan."
Then it changes from there, to a bed, with Asparuh and Thorine in it (both had clothes on so, no nudity thankfully, but Asparuh did not have a shirt on). Apparently, she got the wrong twin, and... yeah. =))
Asparuh wakes up with a mighty migraine, looks over and sees Thorine. (I'm going to clean up the language) He sneered, "First Arnost, and now me..." And the rest was just...bad language. He gets up, somehow gets dressed, Arnost enters, Asparuh shouts, and somehow, Thorine was pregnant again. :oy: I think he yelled at both Thorine and Arnost for a total of 10 minutes with colorful language. But I'm not sure on that.

:errm: :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back