Wand
Yew Wand 14" Dragon Heartstring Core
giphy.gif

You may not believe it
But I don't believe in miracles anymore

Full Name: Nadia Rose Kaster - Formerly Mckay
Pronunciation: NAH-d'-yah, rohz, \k(a)-ster, kas-ter\
Nicknames: Nadi, Nads, Kaster
Name Origins: Nadia: It is of Russian origin, and the meaning of Nadia is "hope". A popular name in Russia.
Rose: It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Rose is "rose". Flower name from rosa. The name, which the Normans brought to Britain in the 11th century, can also be traced to the Old German words hros meaning "horse", or hrod meaning "fame, renown". The flower meaning is possibly more valid, given the Christian symbolic meaning of the rose. The "rosa mystica" is the Virgin Mary. An elaboration, Rosario is popular in Spain.
Date of Birth: 10 October, 2014
Current Age: Thirty Six

And when I think about it
I don't believe I ever did for sure

Basic Appearance: Soft features. Light spattering of freckles on her nose and cheeks. She sometimes gets embarrassed by them. Sea-blue eyes that widen in wonder frequently. Her face is slightly rounded with a tendency to get puffy when she is sick, tired or has been crying. She has long, wavy brown hair. Light brown highlights and lowlights. Sometimes it becomes very curly. Nadia is rather short for the Kaster's, but stands at about the average height for a woman her age of 5'7.
Personality: Nadia was a true Ravenclaw through and through. She is often defined by her curiosity and her love of learning. She seeks knowledge wherever she goes and she isn't afraid to get her hands dirty to get what she wants. Sometimes she will seek out education for the sake of education even if it amounts to nothing. She is a reader, she loves books, which she prizes greatly. When she is not out on an assignment she is just as happy to curl up by the fire with a good book. She has a small amount of favourites that she reads constantly, but is often just as happy to branch out. She is very inquisitive and can often ask too many questions that she becomes rather overbearing, but it is all in the pursuit of knowledge. She is far from an elitist, but can become quite haughty when she believes someone has a closed mind or is treating someone unfairly. She likes to have an open mind herself and will often go to extremes in order to appear accepting and elegant. She can adapt to any social situation easily simply by changing her persona and has a great love of creating stories out of thin air. She is most comfortable on her own, but is happy to be in the company of others when she needs to do something, such as an activity or finding a partner for a story. She loves to share bylines and has a great love of muggle sporting events.
Immediate Family: Mother: Sally Rose Mckay - Biological
Lisa Gretel Kaster - Adoptive
Hayden Nichole Bane - Adoptive
Father: Richard Arthur Mckay - Biological
Brothers: N/A
Sisters: Lucy Rowen Kaster - Adoptive

All the things I've said in songs
All the purple prose you bought from me

Pets: Owl named Brewster
School: Hogwarts New Zealand; Ravenclaw
Blood Status: Halfblood
Heritage: Scottish, German, English, Australian
Interests or Hobbies: Writing, History, News, Interviews, Animals, Colours
Strengths:Quick-witted, Confident, Loyal, Smart, Friendly
Flaws: Fatal Flaw: Personal Loyalty - Nadia would do anything and everything to save a friend, even sacrifice the world for the safety of her loved ones. While it is good that she'd do anything to save a loved one, being willing to sacrifice everything for their safety is never a good thing.
Major Flaws: Irresponsibility, Hubris
Minor Flaws: Arrogance, Single-mindedness, Self-importance
Values: Loyalty, Understanding, Family, Sacrifice

Reality's just black and white
The sentimental things I'd write

Describe your character in five words: Flawed, Cautious, Confident, Arrogant, Dismissive
Best school subjects: Ancient Rune, Arithmancy, History of Magic
Worst school subjects: Potions
Current Job: Daily Prophet Journalist
Plans for the future: Unknown
Patronus: Rabbit There is a purity to the rabbit, one that is incredibly rare. These people, no matter how many cynical or bitter ideas the world may give them, will always have a curious innocence to them. The world interests them greatly, and they want to explore it without being judged harshly. They are very sensitive and emotional, and are not embarrassed to show this. They can lack confidence at times, because they may have others put them down and make them feel like they are not as strong as everyone else. This is untrue, those with this patronus have beautiful hearts and serene souls deep within them, no matter what else goes on in their life. They need to hold onto this to find their true happiness. The most common house for the rabbit patronus is Hufflepuff, the most common signs are Cancer and Libra.
Patronus memory: The last time she told her mother she loved her
Boggart: Clowns - Nadia had a bad experience with clowns when she was a kid and to this day she can't look at them without freezing.
Ridikkulus: Clowns would turn into balloons.
Animagus: A Rabbit

Never meant that much to me
I used to be the main express

Credits; This Train Don't Stop There Anymore for the Lyrics, Google for the Images. Template is made by me.

Last edited:
Hi, just a few questions.
1. Does Nadia like the way she looks?
2. Is she close to her brother?
3. Did she enjoy gymnastics?
4. Why does she want to be famous?
5. Does she care what other people think about her?
6. Does she have a desire to be popular?
7. Is she popular?
8. Does Nadia wish she is Muggle like her mother?
9. If there's anything she could change about her looks what would it be and why?
10. If there was anything she could change about her personality what would it be and why?
11. Does Nadia like younger children?
12. Does she wish she had an older sibling?

1. Does Nadia like the way she looks?
Yeah she does. She isn't an overly vain person. She considers herself to be quite pretty.
2. Is she close to her brother?
Yes, Nadia is quite close to her brother. More so after he got sick then anything else.
3. Did she enjoy gymnastics?
Nadia didn't just enjoy gymnastics. She adored it. She loved every minute of it.
4. Why does she want to be famous?
Nadia wants to be famous so that she can make her mum and dad proud. They are already proud of her. But she wants to be famous. More subconciously then conciously though....
5. Does she care what other people think about her?
Well, sometimes it depends on her mood. Sometimes yes.... sometimes no.
6. Does she have a desire to be popular?
Yes. Nadia has a deep desire to be popular. She is very bubly, but was never all that popular when she was in the muggle community, or the magical communtiy for that matter, as she was always at training. She hopes that now will be different.
7. Is she popular?
No, plain and simple
8. Does Nadia wish she is Muggle like her mother?
Yes and No. She admires her mother, but she is sometimes lazy, and would rather take the easy way out rather then do it by hand.
9. If there's anything she could change about her looks what would it be and why?
No there is nothing she would change. Except maybe her dimples as they reveal so much about her.
10. If there was anything she could change about her personality what would it be and why?
She likes her personality the way it is.
11. Does Nadia like younger children?
Nadia adores younger children
12. Does she wish she had an older sibling?
Sometimes she does, yes. She sometimes wishes she had an older sister. That she could talk to about girl things. She gets embarrassed talking to her mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back