Your HNZ Dreams

Alright, I should have added this the other night but I put it in my blog instead.
Well, here it is. And I was Larissa for the second part of this dream, just so you know.
It started 3rd person and changed to first :p It was really confusing, but yeah, enjoy ;)
The morning was slowly drawing in. In the distance, a castle of age sat silent.
The morning mist swelled across the grounds and five pairs of feet landed, un-mounting their broomsticks after a long, gruelling flight.
Professor Firn led the four students across the grounds of Hogwarts and to one of the many entrances of the castle.
The only girl among the students, 15 years of age, turned her head this way and that, trying to memorize all the sights around her.
She had been waiting many years for her letter and finally she had got it.
Beth tucked back her short brown her, her hazel eyes not stopping their search..

Later that day a Quidditch match was to take place between Slytherin and Ravenclaw.
One chaser was ill and Beth was given the chance to play..

My eyes darted between the Slytherin golden rings and the quaffle, I had to stop it and catch it.
I leant forwards heavily on my broom and sailed across to where the quaffle was. I managed to grab it and pass it to another team mate who took it down to the Ravenclaw hoops.
It was intercepted and I had to tackle a Ravenclaw for it. I retrieved the quaffle and sped towards the golden hoops- So close..
My hand moved, holding the quaffle and launched it through the hoop..
At that moment a bludger whizzed towards me. it was inches from my face and then-
I woke up.

Wow. You guys have loads of HNZ dreams. I haven't had any lately ;'(

I haven't had one for days.. And when I do occasionally get them, they usually just have Aurora chasing me with a telescope and telling me to do my homework. :p

i think its amazing that i stopped eating fruity pebbles before bed and i automagically stopped having hnz dreams XD

Right, this isn't strictly HNZ.. although.. I think I was Adrianne.. and I believe some of the ministry officials were the same.. And Libby was in it..

Ok,
How 'sad' is it that I dreamt I was protecting pure blood children from a future of mud-bloods and that I saved the children but was due to be executed. As I went to be hung, I put my head through the noose and saw the dark lord. He saved me and made me a death eater..

Is that not the lamest, saddest, stupidest dream you've ever heard?

That made me cry, lol. You were brave, my dear.

I have a lot of HNZ dreams,
I think its because I was away from here for so long, every other night I was switching characters and dreaming my plots.

The Latest
I was Steph, and I was in Durmstrang, which was a cross between Hogwarts, and my High School. I was with Aiden and Demitris. Demitris had his arm around a girl, that no matter how hard I tryed I couldnt figure out who it was. Aiden was being snappy with me, saying I was attention seeking. Because obviously Steph had a hard time. And I just stopped walking, and they carried on. Laughing as they walked away. I was crying, and Harri, Ellie, Nina and Alex were flashing in my head, and I just kinda fell, and woke up. It was odd.

The Dream that has freaked me out
I was Steph, and I was basically dreaming Harri leaving. Everything about that RP was in my dream, I was crying, screaming, basically I did everything I RPed that Steph did when she left. But instead of Alex kissing Harri, he kissed Ellie. And James (Shirley) ran up to them and punched Alex, and carried Ellie out of the gates. And I was alone, in the rain and it was thundering. Harri ran up to me, and before she could hug me, I woke up.

I had this insanely messed up dream last night that really confused me. :wut:
I think lack of sleep did it. :p

Basically it was a mix of HNZ/actual HP/RL.
Kale died.
Yeah, no idea why. =))
And Estrella was there being really upset, but she wasn't Stray, she was Amanda. :huh:
But then JKR was there too. And Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint. And they came with umberellas, which seemed sensible in my dream, but now I think about it, it was inside. :blink:
And they seemed to be filming it as part of the movies. Or something. :wut: And JKR was the director, and she said she was the director of the first film, and she went on about how they used soooo many chocolate coins, there was some in every scene. :mellow:
And then I remember me, Emma and my little brothers were gonna carry something into this room, when she was like "No, Emily. I know it looks like a good idea here but trust me, it won't on screen."
Then we went into this room and there were mirrored wardrobes with stuff overflowing. And we had to try and stuff it all back in, so it would be a nice shot. WTF. :lol:
Then Kale was just lying under the covers on this bed and yeah, then I woke up.

And no, I have no idea either. :wut: :blink: :rofl:

Wow. The things that must go through your head, Emily. lol xD

I had another really creepy HNZ dream a few nights ago, once again mixed with RL. :lol:
I can't be bothered explaining it, but basically Nick was the headmaster at my school. =)) :unsure:
And Pat was in it too.
And then my French teacher went rage at me for being late to class. :errm: :))

You were like a cross between IC Pat, OOC Pat and my RL best friend.
You looked like her, but you were Pat, and I'm not quite sure which Pat it was and why you were Pat. :lol:
We started off like we were kinda 'in' the board together. And Nick was Kingy.
Then we were sitting in my school canteen with my other friend. And suddenly we were running across the playground, but the playground kept on going. :lol:
And finally I got to French, and my headmaster's office is right next to my french classroom. You went into his office and I went into French. :errm:
Not much happened, but it was just a tad wierd, I have messed up dreams. :lol: :unsure: =))

Oh geez Lemi. I probably would cry! xD Sounds like a weird weird dream.

I KNOW I had HNZ dreams last night. And guess what? I can't remember them. All I know is that I was flying around, and Lily was there. For the first three hours I slept I dreamed about being in a Quidditch game, and then during the two hours after I saved the goal, I dreamed about watching a Quidditch game. Does this say anything about how addicting that silly sport is?

I wish my HNZ dreams were more interesting. Oddly, I usually have mine about RL people, and not characters.

I think I have decided I am officially crazy. :unsure:
Maybe late night HNZ isn't too good.
I think the Kale one might have come from the fact that I read his little goodbye thingy in his siggy.
And... the other one, well it started in the graphics requests forum, and I was talking about it with Pat on MSN. :errm: :lol:

I had an HNZ dream last night which was incredibly weird.
I was me. It's always good to know who you are.
I was in Ravenclaw and supposed to be playing Quidditch but I was half asleep on my broom. people passing by so fast.
The only person not whizzing around on their broom was Pat. These were all OOC people and I had Pat glaring at me (very worrying) and suddenly she had the quaffle and launched it at my head. It knocked me further into sleep but I could still hear.
Although I've never heard Pat's voice, I imagined her laughing at me and then someone.. Not naming names *cough* Jessye *cough* hit me over the head with a beater's bat.
Thanks for that, Guys. It's nice to know I'm loved.

In my dream I woke up at my computer and my mum came in and told me off.
Then I woke up for.. Well, I think it's real.. woke up for 'real'.
I can't stop thinking how intoxicated one must be to dream such dreams.

Right, this dream was actually two nights ago but I forgot to add it.
So here it is;

I was at my old school (which I've left now because I'm old enough to- And yeah, secondary/high school) I had just been doing Religious Education and Hoshi was in my class.
Adira was too but she wasn't talking to us, she just sat and poked the student nearest with a sharpened pencil :lol:
Anyway, me and Hoshi were chatting and doodling and I managed to hide my doodles before the teacher came over.
He got really annoyed and gave Hoshi detention.
At the end of the lesson, Hoshi and Adira stayed for detention and I was leaving the classroom when Snow, Chaos and Lurken turned up.
They were saying some really nasty things so I called them a muggle swear and stabbed my wand into Alyssa's back as I passed. I called them ******* and walked off to go and find Libby to beat up.
:lol:
Oh fun days.

My HNZ dreams are weird... Because usually they're me IRL sitting at my computer RPing on an AU HNZ xD

Last nights was really weird... I have a plot going on with Alexandra Johansen and my dream self got a PM from her explaining how if she didn't reply she had Dropped the RP, then a big long paragraph about why she dropped cratain RP's 'When they lose their :pop: and get boring I drop them.' Is all I remember though. Then my yahoo pops up and Amanda is Telling me about her and Nick figured out they were transferring to the same school. It was my high school o_O Then I'm just lurking around the Site and I see Rhyspas name in Gryffindor color. I refresh the page to see if it was a glitch then there was a line through her name. Then a big 'DEAD MEMBERS' pip under her name when I went to her profile. Even though the actual color is lavender xD

I am on here Waaaay too much.

Oh, and Several people were ranting about wanting more animated Smileys o.o

Anita Martinez said:
And then I pulled out a shotgun and dealt with them all? :DE:
Oh, right. That was my dream. :shifty:

Nicolas King said:
Anita Martinez said:
And then I pulled out a shotgun and dealt with them all? :DE:
Oh, right. That was my dream. :shifty:
You were threatening something along those lines before I woke up xD

Don't know if you went through with it or not.

James Shirley said:
Demitris had his arm around a girl, that no matter how hard I tryed I couldnt figure out who it was.
Was it Kailey? His girlfriend? :r

If not Kaileys gonna have to kick some arse XD

This was a dream I had last night:

I was in the Eaton's Center in Toronto, Ontario. In the cafeteria when I saw Julie, Kaitlyn (how I picture her at least :p ) and Abby. I brought them a drink for some reason and they were all really mean, well Abby a little less but Julie and Kaitlyn were just awful to me.

Then Courtney came by, actually looking like her character, and then they all started making fun of her and I'm not sure if I thought or said it but I thought/said "I like Courtney. She's nice."

I don't remember what happened after that but I left the Eaton's Center and was on Queen Street West immediately, by the Much Music building and I was Joceline so it was all new to me and I got really excited when I saw my actual Mom.

She picked me up in our car and began driving out of Toronto with me, still as Joceline, and I was really sad. It was like I was moving out of Toronto all over again. :cry:

Yeah it was kind of all over the place but there was a carousel where Theodore and Aleyha were on the way to Huntsville. Then my Mom and I/Joceline started fighting about a beach. She said that this beach was Laguna Beach (like the old TV show) and I called her stupid and got really fussed over it for some reason.

Weird huh?

Last night I dreamt it was my Graduation, and I was actually really sad about it (unlike my RL graduation), and for some reason it was part HNZ, because Cyndi was being valedictorian, and then I was at my university and I remembered I wasn't graduating uni for a few years...it was weird.
Put in more detail now that I have time. So it was my last day at high school, and it was my high school, and I can remember being all sad because it was ending - spent most of the dream getting teary. Cyndi was valedictorian, as I mentioned, and I think she was talking about helicopters or hovercrafts at one point in her speech, I can't remember. The rest of it was emotive, of course. But then I remembered my actual high school graduation and I was like "this is so much nicer" then I was at uni but I was thinking "wait, I'm only a first year student, I don't graduate for a few years yet" and I was really confused but then I woke up.

Lucinda Buckley said:
Last night I dreamt it was my Graduation, and I was actually really sad about it (unlike my RL graduation), and for some reason it was part HNZ, because Cyndi was being valedictorian, and then I was at my university and I remembered I wasn't graduating uni for a few years...it was weird.
Put in more detail now that I have time. So it was my last day at high school, and it was my high school, and I can remember being all sad because it was ending - spent most of the dream getting teary. Cyndi was valedictorian, as I mentioned, and I think she was talking about helicopters or hovercrafts at one point in her speech, I can't remember. The rest of it was emotive, of course. But then I remembered my actual high school graduation and I was like "this is so much nicer" then I was at uni but I was thinking "wait, I'm only a first year student, I don't graduate for a few years yet" and I was really confused but then I woke up.

:o Me? Valedictorian? It had to be a dream... :lol:

That is so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back