Would you rather....?

Ten dogs no question about it.

Would you rather live on the highest peak in the world or in the deepest chasm? (Providing that you could live without air tanks)

The deepest chasm.

Would you rather never be sick, or always live comfortably no matter what happened?

Never be sick. Who wants comfort?

Would you rather live the rest of your life as a turtle or as a Lizard?

a HECKEN GIANT turtle!

Would you rather always have pins and needles in your feet, or never be able to feel them?

Why you do dis donna -_-

I think I'd rather pins and needles. I'm clumsy as is, not feeling my feet would make that worse ahahah

Would you rather a second nose on your forehead or a second pair of eyes on your hands?

A second pair of eyes. I'll be like that Pans Labyrinth monster, it'll be grand.

Would you rather live without the internet or live without AC/heating?

D: No AC/heater sorry I'm a millennial D:

Would you rather be a really good singer or a really good dancer?

ABBY UGH

Really good singer D:

Would you rather eat your favorite meal for every meal for the rest of your life or never be able to eat your favorite meal again?

Never be able to eat it again, I like lots of things so I'll be fine

Would you rather dye your hair your least favorite color or get a bad haircut?

probably dye it. as i can always dye over it. (hello fluoro green/yellow)

would you rather go camping by the beach or stay in a log cabin in the woods?

LOG WOODS omg I'd love to do that :wub:

Would you rather have a doggo with a kitcat personality or a kitcat with a doggo personality?

Invisible, I think it would be interesting haha

hmm... would you rather live in a house with no power or internet, or live in a house with someone you dislike?

Some I dislike as long as there is internet, I can ignore him or her for as long as it is needed.

Would you rather stay with someone eventhough you are unhapoy or be with someone uncertain but you are happy?

Uncertain but happy!

Would you rather have everything you eat taste like cardboard or make a quiet buzzing sound like a mosquito for the rest of your life :r

Everything tasting of cardboard!

Would you rather everything you touched with your hands turned to fudge, or prefer that the only beverage you could ever consume for the rest of your life, is tea?

prefer that the only beverage you could ever consume for the rest of your life, is tea?

well that is not that much different form my usual drinking habits. actually i was just about to put the kettle on.

would you rather go camping with internet or stay in a fancy hotel with no internet.

Camping with internet - a hotel would be boring without internet but camping with internet would be fun and chill. I'd like that a lot.

Would you rather live in a bubble in the sea or live in a bubble in the air.

The sea! omg it would be so cool!

Would you rather be a spoon or a fork?

They're both going to crush my house, but I could ride an elephant :D

Would you rather never be able to hear your name again, or never be able to say your name? (this isn't an option between not speaking or not hearing, it's solely your name you cant say or cant hear, everything else is the same)

Clothes fit perfectly!

Would you rather take a bath in cold baked beans, or take a shower in cold chicken soup?

Why are you like this, I feel exposed. Shower in cold chicken soup.

Would you rather have no bones or be rock hard

Rock hard? So at least I could do things for myself, I guess?

Would you rather attend Hogwarts and then never have a career in the wizarding world or be homeschooled in magic and then attain the top career in your field at the Ministry, St. Mungo's, etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back