Would you rather....?

BBQ Sauce definitely! xD
Would you rather survive a 'zombie apocalypse' and have to fight the dead, or survive an alien invasion and have to fight the invaders?

So The Walking Dead or Falling Skies? Well, let's see. If it was between fighting with Tom Mason or Rick Grimes, I'd pick Tom Mason and just make sure I'm always with him or his kids. However if it was just a regular apocalypse I think I'd pick the Zombies because at least they don't have super powerful weapons.

Would you rather sleep in a cave or sleep in a tunnel?

A cave, I have less chance of being stabbed in a cave than I would in a tunnel.

Would you rather only be able to listen to one song for the rest of your life, or only watch one film?

One film, definitely and I want it to be Chappie!

Would you rather take a horrible photograph or draw a terrible portrait?

Take a terrible photograph. Easier to burn :glare:

Would you rather everything you ate from now on for the rest of your life tasted like brussel sprouts, or have to listen to your least favourite song on repeat for the rest of your life? =)) (SUCH CHOICE)

</FONT>
<FONT font="Georgia">.... What? That's terrible! *siiiiigh* I could learn to love brussel sprouts, but I would learn to hate my favourite song. So brussel sprouts.

Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses, or one horse sized duck?​

Strange... I'll take the hundred duck size horses. I'd probably get trampled by the horse size duck..

Would you rather meet a centaur or a dryad?

A centaur, definitely.

Would you rather spend time with Rowena Ravenclaw in the Glens or with Helga Hufflepuff in the valley broad?

Helga Hufflepuff 'cause we would probably have a picnic aye

Would you rather be bitten by a spider or a snake? the catch is that they're both really big so it's going to hurt no matter which one you choose.

Probably a snake, because the less chance of it being poisonous than a spider xD

Would you rather cliff jump or sky dive?

Sky dive, cliff jumping scares the hell out of me! :cry:

Would you rather have the power to be invisible at will or be able to talk to animals?

What a difficult decision. I'm already inherently sneaky, and I am a severe animal lover. I choose the awesome ability to speak with animals.

Would you rather be a shadow charmer or fairykind?

Easy, Shadow charmer.

Would you rather have a stinky breath or a hideous face? :p

Hideous face. I cannot STAND stinky breath.

Would you rather fly a Broom or Vacuum?

Vacuum, cause brooms are just to mainstream. And besides It's really cool ride a Vacuum. :D

Would you rather be hungry or thirsty?

Hungry, I can deal with being hungry.

Would you rather live in place where it's permanently sunset or permanently sunrise.

Permanently sunset.

Would you rather only read Game of Thrones for the rest of your life or Lord of the Rings? (the whole set for both)

Lord of the Rings, I feel like I'd have a higher chance of surviving.

Would you rather hug a cactus or hug a crocodile.

Hug a cactus, it might be painful but theres a higher survival rate!

Would you rather have Voldemort living under your turban or be incarcerated in an enchanted chest for a whole year while someone steals your identity with polyjuice potion?

Definitely not the Voldy under my turban! I'd rather be stuck in the chest. Not only do I dislike turbans, living with someone else on the back of my head is just.....

Would you rather make friends with a young Tom Marvolo Riddle or a young Lucius Malfoy? (I know this is an odd question, but my creativity spark wasn't burning so brightly.)

Wow, difficult question, erm, probably young Tom Riddle. I feel like Lucius would be as much of a brat as his kid, and Tom Riddle was just evil, I'd rather that.

Would you rather have to spend an entire year locked in an apartment with Gilderoy Lockhart (pre-memory loss) or Professor Binns (the history of magic professor)?

Professor Binns - I'd imagine he'd pretty much keep to himself and wouldn't leave dirty pans in the kitchen because, well, he doesn't eat. Lockhart on the other hand, would be a nightmare in both respects.

Would you rather be convicted of a murder you did not commit or commit murder and get away with it?

Be in prison for one I didn't commit. The guilt of actually doing it would be worse than prison for me.

Would you rather it be Christmas everyday or have another HP book.

I'd rather have another HP book because I'd have to keep buying Christmas presents for everyone otherwise and I'll run out of money :p

Would you rather be a giraffe with elephant legs or an elephant with giraffe legs?

Giraffe with elephant legs. I dunno just seems more awesome as a thing.

Would you rather have to wear the same socks everyday for a year without washing them or have to wear the same visibly dirty t-shirt for a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back