Would you rather....?

Wear the socks everyday for a year, at least only you know you haven't washed them, instead of everyone know you haven't washed your t-shirt. I just wouldn't take off my shoes in front of anyone :r

Would you rather?
Have hiccups for the rest of your life? Or feel like you need to sneeze and not be able to for the rest of your life?

Hiccups, could not deal with the sneezing thing, it would drive me insane.

Would you rather live in the tunnels of the London Underground or the Paris Underground forever?

Well, I've only been to Paris, but I'll pick London, at least I'll be able to beg from people who will understand what I'm saying..

Would you rather be trampled to the ground at a rock concert or sit through the entirety of Shakespeare's plays non-stop?

I think I would rather Shakespeare's plays because Shakespeare isn't really that bad to be honest. Also, I'm not much of a rock fan :p

Would you rather be killed by a Basilisk or a Dementor?

Basilisk. A Dementor is probably the worst thing I can imagine death from considering what JK based Dementors on.

Would you rather shave your head or shave your eyebrows off?

Head - no eyebrows looks creepy and takes longer to look okay again. @_@

Would you rather be 4 feet tall or 10 feet tall?

4 feet probably, I mean it would be inconvenient but not as inconvenient as being 10 feet tall.

Would you rather be able to play two instruments perfectly or speak two languages fluently?

Two languages fluently! I've always wanted to be multi lingual

Would you rather live with no hands or no feet?

No feet! You can't play music without hands :(

Would you rather be a giraffe or a penguin?

Penguin!! My sorority mascot is a penguin so I'm already a penguin :p :p :p

Would you rather sleep with socks on or sleep without a blanket?

Socks on. Sometimes I put them on to fall asleep because my toes get cold but kick them off in the middle of the night.

Would you rather have no eyebrows or have five eyebrows all around your face.

Eh, either wouldn't be problem for me. I'd just get the five brows lasered off, and get some microblading done if I had no eyebrows. I need to get my eyebrows microbladed anyway, so preference towards having no brows.

Would you rather only drink coffee for the rest of your life, or only drink tea? (Sorry if this question has been asked before, I can't be bothered reading back)

Coffee coffee coffee, I need coffee to survive!

Would you rather be on tv or be featured in a magazine?

Well, I've actually done both and I preferred magazine because there are so many rules for television!

Would you rather never be able to read anything or never be able to write anything?

I'd pick write, just because I already don't really get to writing a lot xD though it'd mean no hnz :(

Would you rather read your first roleplay ever out loud in front of an audience or eat a plate full of your least favorite food :r

Yeesh! :cry:

I guess the role play, because I can make up excuses and people might feel bad for me. xD I am too picky over food.

Would you rather be able to speak any language, or be able to befriend any living thing.

I wouldn't mind befriending a tree

Would you rather have an toad or a rat as your Hogwarts pet?

A rat, rats are amazing pets :wub:

Would you rather be stuck alone in an elevator for twelve hours, or be stuck with 10 other people?

Omg are you hecken kidding me Claire?! I think alone would be really scary and eventually boring, though perhaps sleep? But I think I'd say stuck with 10 people ahaha!

Would you rather wake up in the middle of an unknown forest or wake up in a row boat on an ocean?

Both are scary but I think forest? Less chance of rolling out of the boat at waking up and drowning :p

Would you rather be forced to read nothing but the HP books over and over or be forbidden from ever reading a book again?

HOW DO I CHOOSE DAPHNE

I think I would go with the harry potter one, because I love reading too much to never do it again.

Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind or never be able to speak again?

Definitely the latter! Otherwise I'd have a lynch mob outside my house! :o

Would you rather have a dresser filled with mismatched socks, or three pairs of matching socks?

I already have mismatched socks, so why change the status quo, you know? lol

Would you rather eat only beef for the rest of your life or only chicken?

NEITHER :x
But I prefer vegetarian chicken over vegetarian beef, so chicken lol

Would you rather only listen to one song for the rest of your life or never listen to music at all ever again?

Never listen to music at all

Would you rather have ten cats or ten dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back