Would you rather....?

As long as I get a magical education, I wouldn't care, so I'd be homeschooled and work in something magical!

Would you rather be a bullfrog or a toad?

A frog so that @Lysander Summers can pop me in a homely bucket :r

Would you rather listen to music non stop so loudly you can't hear anything else, or look at the world in a negative light (white become blacks, blacks become whites etc).

Negative light (I'm sure they'd make glasses to fix it eventually).

Would you rather carry a record player with you everywhere you go to listen to music or not ever be able to listen to music?

record player for sure

Would you rather only eat rice for the rest of your life, or only eat clam chowder?

Rice, definitely. Thankfully, there are different kinds!

Would you rather only be able to RP with one character on HNZ or be banned for life from the site?

Omg! No, I would be so upset if I was banned - but only one character is also horrible! I hope I can get another if one dies, so, I'm going to say one character only.

If you were on a deserted island, would you rather have no food but be rescued in a week, or have lots of food and have to wait a month?

No food and wait a week. I would not want to deal with what's on that island (creature and weather wise) for very long.

During this pandemic and isolation most of us have or are going through, would your rather be stuck with all your least favorite people the entire time or be stuck without internet?

Without internet for sure! My family and partner have made this lockdown enjoyable and I'd definitely give up the internet for that.

Would you rather work a 9-5 Monday-Friday cushy desk job where every day is the same, or a early morning, late nights and weekends fun outdoorsy job where every day is different?

Definitely every day is different job!

Would you rather be stuck the fashion from a decade you choose your whole life or always have someone pick clothes for you where you can't provide your opinion?

stuck the fashion from a decade you choose your whole life - that would be interesting, but i don't know what decade I would choose!

would you rather heard the same song on repeat for the rest of your life or never listen to music ever again?

Only be able to type, I already prefer it to writing a lot.

Would you rather smell something bad all the time, or hear an annoying sound all the time?

Smell something bad all the time

Would you rather binge-watch, with no toilet breaks or watch a movie and going to the toilet every five minutes?

Hmm, binge-watch, with no toilet breaks.

Would you rather have a very small apartment and live by yourself or in a huge mansion with 50 people?

ughhhh this is hard, because it would depend on how small the apartment was. But probably the mansion with 50 people. If that was huge huge, you could never run into them.

Would you rather live in world with a christmas at the end of every month or a halloween at the end of every month?

Halloween!

Would your rather visit every city in one country or one city in every country?

visit one country in every country

Would you rather re-experience 2020 or watch a movie about 2020?

Re-experience 2020... I find disaster movies disastrously boring... besides I'm an introvert so staying at home will always be my top option...

Would you rather have to eat blue cheese or rock hard chips

Rock hard chips, i highly dislike cheese in general, from a bad experience (The only cheese I can tolerate is melted cheese)

Would you rather visit yourself 10 years into the future or revisit yourself 10 years ago?

Visit myself 10 years in the future, I want to see what I'd have accomplished (or not :r) rather than just re-live being small and stupid :p

Would you rather have to sleep without a pillow every night or without a blanket every night? (So basically have a stiff neck each morning or be cold throughout the night xD)

Both? I actually do both... I'd rather go without the pillow though if I had to choose one...

Would you rather... Live without music or be compelled to sing every song that you hear

Sing every song that I head, even if I am a terrible singer.

Would rather watch the same movie over and over again or be forced to watch movies chosen by other people that you can not influence?

I'd rather watch the same movie over and over again hehe

Would you rather listen to your least favourite singer on repeat for the rest of your life? Or only listen to your favourite singer for one day and never listen to music again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back