bxuP0AK.png

4QNzmGH.png
bxuP0AK.png
Dragons are a girl's best friend
THE BASICS:
NAME:Fleur Marita van Houten
NAME MEANING:

🐉 Fleur: Means "flower" in French.
🐉 Marita: the name Marita means "star of the sea". Marita is a variant form of Mari (Welsh, Latin) variant spelling of Mary.

🐉 van Houten: Means "from wood", derived from Dutch hout "wood".
HOMETOWN: Roosendaal, the Netherlands
NICKNAME/ALIAS: Fleurtje
BIRTHDAY:23 November 2032

NATIONALITY:Dutch
BLOOD STATUS:Mixed Blood
SEXUALITY:Unknown
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single
ZODIAC SIGN:Sagittarius. As a Sagittarius born on November 23rd, you are well known for being adventurous, positive and direct. You greatly value new experiences and will go to great lengths to find new environments to explore. You may be a bit of a daredevil, as danger only increases your appreciation of adventure. Your friends admire your outgoingness, especially since it is accompanied by such a positive and optimistic outlook. If your loved ones had one complaint, it would be your direct way of speaking, which can feel a bit blunt at times.
ELEMENT:Fire. Fire is your sign's paired element and of all the zodiac signs, only the Sagittarius has a adaptable connection to the element. The influence of fire makes you enthusiastic, passionate and possibly impulsive. Fire gives you the energy to take to adventures with confidence, which is one of your greatest strengths. Embracing the positive qualities of fire will play a key role in your future successes, but try to avoid the detrimental impatience that is amongst fire's negative qualities.
PLANET: Jupiter. Jupiter is the Sagittarius's ruling planet and as you were born in the first Decan, or part, of the sign, you receive a double dose of Jupiter's special power. Being the planet of expansion, Jupiter directly connects to your ideals, optimism and desire for truth. It is your unique planetary influence that makes you far more adventure-driven than the other Sagittarius Decans. You will always be able to find the best in situations and people, which is why others will always enjoy your company. Your value for truth makes you brutally honest at times. Although you may prefer being direct as opposed to ambiguity, realize that this tendency can be a cause of conflict.

EDUCATION:Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor
YEAR GRADUATED: 2051
FAVORITE CLASS: Care of Magical Creatures
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: History of Magic
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES: Heta Omega
WAND
: Straight 11 1/2 Inch Whippy Reed Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
🐉Wood: Reed is a naturally protective wand wood, best held by those who speak both bravely and well.

🐉 Core: Phoenix tail feathers are not easy to come by. The animal is known for its versatility, making wands with this core useful for wand casters who seek to become good with different types of magic.
W4D4AA4.png

PET AT SCHOOL:
KCxtBd6.png

Male Persian cat named Jack
APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY:Luca Hollestelle
HAIR:Straight, long and ginger.
EYES:Brown.
BUILD
:Tall and a little lanky.
STYLE:Fleur likes casual clothes like jeans and a t-shirt, along with shoes she can easily run around in. She occasionally wears jewelry, but it's usually dragon related, like her dragon-egg pendant.
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:Fleur has a lot of freckles.

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY:Fleur is very outgoing and cheerful, always ready for an adventure. She's passionate about the things she believes in, quick to argue with people who disagree. She loves animals and would spend all day just surrounded by them if she could, with her favorites being cats. Fleur is very social and can easily make friends, though it can be hard for her to realize people don't always have to agree with each other on everything to get along. She likes games that involve chance like dice or card games. She is also very interested in activism for both human and animal rights.
bxuP0AK.png

ESFP- "THE ENTERTAINER"
If anyone is to be found spontaneously breaking into song and dance, it is the Entertainer personality type. Entertainers get caught up in the excitement of the moment, and want everyone else to feel that way, too. No other personality type is as generous with their time and energy as Entertainers when it comes to encouraging others, and no other personality type does it with such irresistible style.

ESFP STRENGTHS:
Bold 🐉 Original 🐉 Aesthetics and Showmanship🐉 Practical 🐉 Observant 🐉 Excellent People Skills

ESFP WEAKNESSES:
Sensitive 🐉 Conflict-Averse🐉 Easily Bored 🐉 Poor Long-Term Planners 🐉 Unfocused

bxuP0AK.png

HISTORY: Fleur's parents own a farm in the southern part of the Netherlands, where she lives with her three younger siblings. Fleur loved growing up on the farm, enjoying the many activities outdoors and the animals that surrounded her on the farm. She mainly loved the cats, who she often fed and played with all afternoon when she was ignoring her chores. Fleur is the oldest and very protective of her three younger siblings, sometimes getting in fights at school with their bullies. When she got her letter for Hogwarts she was excited, but also a little worried about them. Especially her younger brother Lars, who can be quite sensitive.
LIKES:Running, popcorn, colorful dice, dragons, cats, flying
DISLIKES:Sitting still, beets, people fussing over her, being told what to do
GOALS:To have a great time at school and be a good sister
FEARS:Losing her cat, disappointing her siblings
STRENGTHS: Fleur is very idealistic and fights for what she believes in, she's a quick thinker which helps her win a lot of arguments and she's physically strong. She's also very friendly, and good at making new connections with other people.
WEAKNESSES: Fleur can be impatient and short-sighted. She doesn't always accept other people's opinions and can have a bit of a temper. She's also not always the most reliable person when she doesn't want to do something but has to.
MIRROR OF ERISED
: She would see herself owning her own farm, surrounded by animals.
BOGGART: A zombie coming for her
PATRONUS: Unknown
AMORTENTIA: Unknown

AESTHETIC:

FAMILY:
BOD3iVp.png
7WYLmVA.png
C1BS0vK.png
Name: Mark Adam van Houten
Relation: Father
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Marital Status: Married
Name: Julia Maria van Houten - Bergen
Relation: Mother
Martial Status: Married
Name: Lars David van Houten (x)
Relation: Brother
Marital Status: -
Former House: Ravenclaw
GfFoVlt.png
ZZgjAZe.png
Name: Emma Ilse van Houten
Relation: Sister
Former House:
Gryffindor
Name: Iris Julia van Houten
Relation: Sister

Former House:
Ravenclaw
WpGKDtc.gif

1Y19hbA.png

0XzaEI1.gif

IIUBHD8.png

frFA6KN.gif

6fBichd.png

XEurnVg.gif

DgzQUlt.png

0i8FWQq.gif

cZjSa84.png

Zmb57Bw.gif

ZJepBEg.png

jvdwCeK.gif

DN7qK4Z.png

g4NbL0a.gif

fg8hYCF.png
Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Last edited:
Roleplays Before First Year
Career Fair!With Leonidas Rigel Messier
And various others
Obsidian Harbour
7eeIIDN.png

First Year

e83UFAD.png

"I really enjoyed my first year. It started off with me being sorted into Gryffindor and meeting my awesome roommates. I had a lot of fun making friends, though I also met some less pleasant people. I enjoyed the Halloween party most of all."
Fleur's first year at school was very exciting for her, as she saw it in her first step towards a future of working with dragons. With her cat as company she eagerly headed to the unfamiliar castle, quickly making friends and acquaintances without too much trouble. She looks forward to meeting new people in her second year, though she also wants to do a little better in school.

Fleur was amazed by the hall the first years found themselves in. She was looking around with eyes as wide as saucers, and judging by the reactions of the others around her she wasn't the only one that was amazed. It was still so weird to think she was in New Zealand, let alone at Hogwarts there! Her mother had attended the school when she was young, so Fleur had wanted to go there as well instead of Beauxbatons. She was sure her brother and sisters would join her here in a few years, but until then she was going to make herself at home and see everything there was to see so she could show them when it was their time. She briefly touched the pendant on the necklace she was wearing, shaped like a dragon's egg. This was the first step on her way to being a dragon tamer, or caretaker as she preferred to think of it. But before she could focus on the career after school, she had to get sorted and get through the coming seven years. She waited for her name to be called, watching each sorting before hers with interest. Then, it was finally time. She heard her name! It was funny to hear it pronounced like they would in English, as the sounds in this language were different from Dutch. She made her way to the stool and sat down, closing her eyes in anticipation of the hat. She didn't know where she would be sorted, but she was sure she would have a blast there.
"Gryffindor!"

Roleplays
The Strongest One You've Got, Please!Buying her wandOllivander's Wand Shop
Adventure AwaitsWith Alkander Avaskantiras and Mhairi OlafNew Zealand Express
Friends for Life!With Charlie Madison, Jocelynn Moors, Lenore Harvelle, Aimee Marshall, and Frankie TillingtonGryffindor First Years Girls Dorm
Cats Bring People TogetherWith Lia Barros The Great Lawn
Two Peas in a PodWith Grayson Wolfe and Jasmine WolfeThe Seventh Floor Corridor
Will It End a Cliffhanger?With Oliver FoyThe Cliffs
Scaly CinderellaHalloween Feast
With Phoebe Holland, Oswald Brigham, and Geovanna Volt
Great Hall
NOT A DragonHalloween Feast
With Ivory Phillips
Great Hall
Fiery RedWith Vatalija VidasGryffindor Common Room
Sympathy and RespectWith Bradley Ahn and Lenore HarvelleThe Courtyard
Like the Eyes of a DragonReceiving a Rose
With Thaddeus Miller
Gryffindor Common Room

First Year Marks
1st Year PotionsA
1st Year History of MagicA
1st Year CharmsE
1st Year TransfigurationA
1st Year AstronomyA
1st Year HerbologyE
1st Year FlyingO
1st Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average4.6 (Between an A and E)

House points earned during year: 355
First Year Photos

7eeIIDN.png

Second Year

rderRro.png

"My second year was fun. I really can't wait for the electives next year, but the classes now weren't too bad. I mostly liked Herbology and Charms. I met a few cool people too, though also had another encounter with Jasmine. That girl needs to learn to relax."
Fleur's second year wasn't particularly different than the first. She met a few new people by participating in the assassin game, and mostly had a good time. Her friendly nature made it easy for her to make friends, though she has little patience for people she deems as dramatic like Jasmine Wolfe. Her grades were largely the same as in her first year, but she wants to work harder from now on.
Roleplays
Career Fair: 2045With Matthew Cosgrove, Geovanna Volt
And various others
Obsidian Harbour
The Best Book EverWith Oswald BrighamThe Library
Just a Small SnackWith Lavinia Benivieni The Kitchens
Shining WaterWith Aurora Night, Sophia Night, and Emilia Manning The Lakefront
A Fruitless EndeavourWith Aurora NightThe First Floor Corridor
Going for a RunWith Sara Benivieni and Jasmine WolfeThe Great Lawn
Illustrated ThoughtsWith Phoebe HollandGryffindor House Table
Candy ManReceiving a Candy Cane
With Jacob Kingsley
Gryffindor House Table
What's better than Candy?With Sara Benivieni and Gabriella TillingtonHufflepuff House Table
Learning Something NewWith Sapphire Michaels and Gwen Owens-LeeConglomerated Arts Room
A Cool TreatWith Georgiana NightFlorean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Last but not least, all flowers are equalWith Maggy Harrington and Charlie Madison Gryffindor House Table
Say HeyReceiving a rose
With November Albertson
The Great Lawn

Second Year Marks
2nd Year PotionsA
2nd Year History of MagicA
2nd Year CharmsE
2nd Year TransfigurationA
2nd Year AstronomyA
2nd Year HerbologyE
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average4.4 (Between an A and E)

House points earned during year: 227
Second Year Photos

7eeIIDN.png

Third Year

cBwqfX6.png

"I had a great time during my third year. I finally got to take Care of Magical Creatures, which is now my favorite subject. I also met a few new people, most of which were very fun to hang out with. I'm happy to have made new friends, and I can't wait to see what the next year will be like."
Fleur's resolution to work harder in her third year hadn't really come true, but she still had a great time. Care of Magical Creatures was a class Fleur had been looking forward to since she started her first year, so it was great for the girl to finally experience those lessons. She made some new friends, both in her year and the one below. And near the end of the year she took two of those friends on an adventure in the forest. It went very well, so she is eager to go back.

Roleplays
Just One Thing, Maybe TwoWith Dallas PatersonThe Apothecary
One Extra Book With Aion ZephyrFlourish and Blott's
First Night SnacksWith Lenore Harvelle, Frankie Tillington, and Charlie MadisonGryffindor Third Years Girls Dorm
Curious Whiskers With Patrick VernierThe Great Lawn
By RecommendationWith Amaya MichaelsThe Library
A Graceful and Majestic CreatureHalloween Feast
With Willow Cullen, Chante Ateara and Lenore Harvelle
Great Hall
Burning EnergyWith Stella WrightThe North Tower
The Tune of the Passing World With Willow CullenThe Cliffs
Books are BoringWith Mazikeen RoeGryffindor Common Room
Don't Be Silly, TotoWith Winnie MarshThe Student Lounge
That's Just RosyReceiving a Rose
With Mervyn Strangewayes
Entrance Hall
Yellow for a LionReceiving a Rose
With Mia Mendoza
Gryffindor House Table
The Greatest Story ToldWith Mervyn Strangewayes and Mazikeen RoeThe Forbidden Forest
Unconventional HabitWith Ethan MendozaThe Cliffs

Third Year Marks
3rd Year PotionsA
3rd Year History of MagicA
3rd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
3rd Year CharmsE
3rd Year HerbologyE
rd Year Care of Magical CreaturesO
3rd Year Ancient RunesE
Grade Point Average4.9 (Between an A and E)

House points earned during year: 210
Third Year Photos

7eeIIDN.png

Fourth Year

2IE8Eyz.png

My fourth year was a lot of fun, I enjoyed my lessons a lot, especially Care of Magical Creatures. The new teacher is pretty awesome. I also enjoyed hanging out with my friend Willow more, and had a lot of fun being part of the Quidditch team as well.
At the start of Fleur's fourth year, her little brother was sorted into Ravenclaw. Fleur was happy he was at school with her, as she had been worried about him while she was away. She had a fun year, hanging out with a few of her friends. She set up Lars to be friends with Stella Wright's little sister, and was pleased when that plan worked out. She was part of the Gryffindor Quidditch team as an alternate chaser, something Fleur found a lot of fun as well.
Roleplays
Halfway PointWith Nymphea WellsFlourish and Blott's
Explosive FunWith Willow CullenGryffindor Common Room
Stepping OutHalloween Feast
With Kira Wolf
Great Hall
How to Train Your DragonWith Madeline KaimaramaGryffindor Common Room
Sisterly SetupWith Lars van Houten, Nell Wright, and Stella WrightThe Student Lounge
The World in Black and WhiteYule Ball
With Willow Cullen
Great Hall
Floating on a CloudWith Ethan MendozaThe Great Lawn
Flora for FleurReceiving a Rose
With Kauri Tipene
Gryffindor Common Room
Roaring RoseReceiving a Rose
With Ainsley Lynch
Gryffindor House Table
Dragons and RosesReceiving a Rose
With Madeline Kaimarama
Gryffindor House Table
Yellow like Stomach AcidReceiving a Rose
With Lidiya Kozlova
Gryffindor House Table

Fourth Year Marks
4th Year PotionsA
4th Year History of MagicA
4th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
4th Year CharmsE
4th Year HerbologyE
4th Year Care of Magical CreaturesO
4th Year Ancient RunesE

House points earned during year: 273

Fourth Year Photos
7eeIIDN.png

Last edited:
7eeIIDN.png

Fifth Year
wu2GQc8.png

"I really didn't expect to be named a prefect this year, but it hasn't changed my life at school much. I had a pretty chill year, at least, until OWL time came around. I've never studied so much in my life, and I'm glad that part of Hogwarts is over."

Fleur's fifth year started off with a big surprise when she received a prefect's badge in the mail before the year even started. Fleur hadn't expected to be named a prefect for her house, but was fine with the decision. She enjoyed being part of the Quidditch team in her fifth year, even though she was still in an alternate position. Fleur also convinced her brother Lars to join the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, and was proud of him for getting a spot there too. She caught up with some of her friends during the year, and spent a lot of the last few weeks trying to study as much as possible for the OWLs.
Roleplays
Eternal MindsWith Mazikeen RoeThe Fifth Floor Corridor
Early Spring SunshineWith Shane AckleyThe Great Lawn
ImperfectionHalloween Feast
With Willow Cullen and Chante Ateara
Great Hall
Bets, Butterbeer, and broodingWith Willow Cullen, Jacob Kingsley, and Kace CorelliThe Sixth Floor Corridor
In Need of a NameWith Stella WrightPrefects Common Room
Nightly PatrolWith Leda LaytonThe Sixth Floor Corridor
Willows and waterwaysWith Willow CullenThe Lakefront
Laid-Back LessonsWith Jatin TiwariThe Quidditch Pitch
Flower for FleurReceiving a rose
With Zennon Baros
Ravenclaw House Table
MiscommunicationReceiving a rose
With Tres Bear II
Gryffindor House Table
Fiery RedReceiving a rose
With Madeline Kaimarama
Gryffindor Common Room
Big FleurReceiving a rose
With Leda Layton
Gryffindor House Table
Heta Omega Party 2049 With Sierra Woodlock and Nell WrightThe Magical Sorority of Heta Omega

Fifth Year Marks
5th Year PotionsA
5th Year History of MagicA
5th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
5th Year CharmsE
5th Year HerbologyE
5th Year Care of Magical CreaturesO
5th Year Ancient RunesE
House points earned during year: 318

Fifth Year Photos
7eeIIDN.png

Sixth Year
2hUKIZ9.png

"My sixth year was alright. It feels nice that graduation is coming up, but I did have a good time at Hogwarts with all my siblings. I'm glad Emma was sorted into Gryffindor with me so I can keep an eye on her. I liked spending more time with a few of my friends, they're all cool."
Fleur's youngest siblings joined her and Lars at Hogwarts this year, which was a lot of fun for Fleur. She had a nice year without too many problems. She met one of Iris' friends, and had fun with a few classmates out by the lake during the summer. She grew closer to Stella, talking to her at the prefect party and at Pride during the end of the year. Fleur had been an alternate on the Quidditch team for a few years now, and actually got to play in a few games this year. She did think it was a shame they were so short.

Roleplays
Siblings Who Break Rules Together Stay TogetherWith Eleanor Summers and Lysander SummersThe Forbidden Forest
Draconic KnowledgeWith Jenna JusantreaThe Great Lawn
Gryffindor House Meeting S1/Y34With ~Professor Katherine Alicastell, Willow Cullen,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Freeze!Halloween Feast
With Shane Ackley
Great Hall
Social DistractionsWith Brittany TaylorThe Student Lounge
Y34 Heta Omega MeetingWith Heta Omega membersThe Magical Sorority of Heta Omega
Summer Water Party!With Mervyn Strangewayes, Leda Layton, Zennon Baros,
And various others
The Great Lawn
Pizza PizzaWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Willow Cullen
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Finding FleurReceiving a Rose
With Chante Ateara
The Quidditch Pitch
Yellow and Red Makes OrangeReceiving a Rose
With Alexei Kozlov
The Sixth Floor Corridor
A Final Party (Y34 S2 Meeting)With Stella Wright,
And various others
Prefects Common Room
Party like a Pride of LionsWith Willow Cullen,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Y34 Heta Omega Slumber PartyWith Emilia Manning, Athena Rey-Martinez,
And various others
The Magical Sorority of Heta Omega
LGBTQ+ Pride 2050With Stella Wright, Nell Wright,
And various others.
Great Hall

Sixth Year Marks
6th Year PotionsA
6th Year History of MagicE
6th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
6th Year CharmsE
6th Year HerbologyE
6th Year Care of Magical CreaturesE
6th Year Ancient RunesE
6th Year ApparitionO
Grade Point Average5 (E Average)
House points earned during year: 268

Sixth Year Photos
7eeIIDN.png

Seventh Year
6H8Gm2q.png

"I'm both happy and sad to have graduated. I'm happy my life feels like it's finally beginning, but sad to leave Hogwarts behind. It's been a very wonderful experience, and I'm happy that my siblings now get to experience it too. I'll miss my friends a lot, as well as some of the professors and classes. But I'm sure I have a ton of awesome adventures in my future!"

Fleur started off the year by working at the Magical Menagerie and helping some students get pets for Hogwarts. At school, she met Katy Miller, an exchange student, who she rather liked. Fleur spent time with her other friends too, talking to Willow after something happened in her life and giving her advice. She had a pretty relaxed year, though she did have to study a lot for the NEWTs. In the end, she managed to get the grades she needed. Near graduation, Fleur spoke to a few classmates she hadn't really interacted with much before. She wished she had taken a bit more time to get to know everyone in her year.

Roleplays
I Need a Lovely CatWith Clara McCarthy Magical Menagerie
Because I Can't Take Bjorn to SchoolWith Linden CullenMagical Menagerie
Toad, My CompanionWith Scott BakerMagical Menagerie
Golem's, Dragons, and Owls Oh My!With Edward ElricMagical Menagerie
No Need for Muggles when you have PetsWith Luxen Silverback IIMagical Menagerie
Gryffindor House Meeting Y35 S1With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Willow Cullen,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Cozy, Comfortable, Content CubsWith Mazikeen Roe and Katy MillerGryffindor Common Room
SparksWith Stella WrightThe Lakefront
A PetWith Jenna JusantreaMagical Menagerie
Welcome DistractionsWith Willow CullenPrefects Common Room
Summer Lakeside PartyWith Emilia Manning, Alexis Kramer,
And various others
The Lakefront
Red for RedReceiving a Rose
With Rose Lockwood
Gryffindor House Table
Scarlet and YellowReceiving a Rose
With Knox Ivers
The Second Floor Corridor
Forever Young, Forever DancingValentine's Dance
With Mazikeen Roe
Great Hall
Gryffindor house meeting Y35 S2With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
We Have Made It This FarWith Alexis Kramer, Shane Ackley,
And various others
The Courtyard
For the Love of Dragons!With Alexis Kramer and Armin KramerGreat Hall

Seventh Year Marks
7th Year PotionsA
7th Year History of MagicA
7th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
7th Year CharmsA
7th Year HerbologyA
7th Year Care of Magical CreaturesE
7th Year Ancient RunesA
Grade Point Average4.2 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 200
Seventh Year Photos
7eeIIDN.png

Fleur's heart was beating fast in her chest, even if she didn't really understand why. She wasn't nervous, exactly, and not excited either. It was somewhere in between. Fleur glanced at her siblings, who were all sitting together. She was sad and nervous about leaving them behind, she could admit that to herself. Lars would be the oldest now, but he hadn't had a great year. She hoped he could look out for the twins in his own way. Professor Alicastell gave a short speech, but soon made space for the head boy. Fleur had never been very close to Simon, but appreciated his speech regardless. She clapped for him, then listened to Leda's speech that came next. She spoke a lot more from personal experience, and while Fleur wasn't particularly close to her either, she knew she had gone through a lot over the past year. She thought the girl's speech was moving, and clapped a little louder for her. Then it was time for the seventh years to get their diploma's from the headmistress. Fleur waited until her name was called, then she headed up on the stage to accept her diploma. She beamed and held it into the air for a moment, grinning. Then she headed back to her seat.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back