Treasure Hunt!

a topic of mine

I was 100% sure it was going to be me who abandoned it and I was going to feel exposed :lol:

Here's one I did abandon (sorry Tenile) - and it's a shame because it was going to be a great topic. Alessio was going to knock over and destroy a bunch of stuff in Monty's house =)) I replied after a 10 month wait and then never replied again

I remember this one because it was the first time it happened to me :r

Oh noooo Claire I'm sorry I never replied to Monty D: (We should do another thread with those two soon!!)

Here's a cute thread I still feel bad for not finishing up properly :shy:

Almost perfect timing to coincide with the weekend ic Christmas New Years celebration

An oldie with an original character of mine, who knows what happened.

Here's one of myself trying to figure out how to roleplay 10 years ago =))

Thanks you guys! As we can tell, consistency is key xD
Apologies also for the late post, am currently in work and had to handle something with a student.

The points post-round two are.......

Stefan Archer2
Elliot Briar2
Amber Chou Wilson2
Ainsley Lynch2
Willow Cullen2
November Albertson-
Mark Ross2
Adorah Zumwalt2
Professor Monty Pendleton1
Lyla Edwards2

NOW, your next task.category is:

Round Three: Find a two-word IC post.

HAPPY HUNTING!

nvm, still finding

Thought that was most likely, but I figured it was worth a shot at least xD

does this count? :D

Got one!

okay what a rabbit hole i went down xD that made me crazy nostalgic for folk and i kinda feel bad that mine is also Bellatrix Green but here:

also some honourable mentions of things I found unrelated to the task:
https://hogwarts.nz/members/laine-elders.1226/ this users whose signature is a boat just made me chuckle - will be one of the many photobucket mass photo swaps but still xD

and the absolutely wild way in which https://hogwarts.nz/threads/bellatrix-rose.13506/ rose died on hogwarts grounds. which i had completely forgotten about

AND Round Two is closed, well done guys, take note for next old school week, this is HARDCORE OLDSCHOOL examples right here. :wub:

(Also shoutout to the dementor in that Rose thread who won biggest flirt and mind most deeply in the gutter, good for you dementor xD )

Our points now stand:

Stefan Archer3
Elliot Briar3
Amber Chou Wilson3
Ainsley Lynch3
Willow Cullen3
November Albertson-
Mark Ross3
Adorah Zumwalt3
Professor Monty Pendleton1
Lyla Edwards3

Well done guys!

Now, for our next round....
Round Three: Find a graphics request for graphics for more than one character
To clarify: for this I don't mean couple banners, but asking for multiple banners/avatars for multiple characters in one post

Since you mentioned avatars, does this count?

Does this count?

is three in one good enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back