The Kingsley Ranch

"The point was to voice my opinion!" she spat. "I have no shame in what was done. I learned from my parents and their company, and shall follow that example."

"Of course your not in Slytherin!" Bellatrix cackled out not realizing that this conversation was truly serious and potentially hurtful to Kiera.

Bellatrix stopped walking. "W-What did I do....?" she asked softly like a child, not understanding how she had offended Kiera.

Kiera stopped and turned to look Bella in the eyes. Kiera's eyes were filled with sadness. "By writting that on the wall, you told me to go home. You told me I was not good enough or worthy to have magic. You basically said I was filthy blood and would pay for it." she said in a soft and hurt tone.

Bellatrix stood there, unsure what to say. She had never been in a situation like this, nor was she very perceptive of others feeling around her.

Kiera looked down at the ground. She didnt understand why Bella couldnt see anything wrong. She waited for Bella to say something. Bella was still her friend even though she had said all those things that hurt Kiera's feelings.

Bellatrix watched Kiera and for quite some time they sat there in silence. Then she said softly, "I should go..."

Kiera sighed. "Bella, you still my friend even though we dont see eye to eye. I dont expect perfect friendship. I already told you that your stuck with me." she said looking at her in the eyes.

"I've already offended you enough...why do you keep putting your self into the line of fire?" Bellatrix asked in disbelief.

Kiera shrugged. "Believe it or not I actually do like you. I am your friend. I dont give on people just because they can be difficult sometimes." she said with a smile. Kiera didnt let anything bother her for too long.

Kiera grinned. "Okay then." she said as she walked into the stables. She stopped at the first two. "This is Midnight." she said petting a solid black horse. "You can ride him." she said before walking to the stall next to Midnight's. "This is Dakota." she said cheerfully. Kiera loved her horse. She murmered words to him quietly.

Kiera grinned at Bella. "Of course not! They are so gentle!" she said as she picked up Dakota's saddle. She opened the door to his stall and took the saddle inside. She threw it over his back and began fixing the buckles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back