OOC First Name
Harleigh
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Gracie Williams skipped down the hall. She saw an old rickety door belonging to a classroom. Her blonde hair flowed against her back and her green eyes swept the room as she pushed open the door. It was an abandonned classroom. Dust was gathering everywhere and a few desks were overturned. The old teachers desk looked like it hadn't been used in a long time. She began humming to herself as she used to her hand to wipe away a bit of dust on a desk. Gracie began to tap her feet so naturally she dropped down back to the floor and began to dance. She moved with grace but hardcore as she did modern dance moves. Gracie jumped up and did a backflip in the air followed by a back handspring. She smiled at herself as she stuck the landing.

Ademar hadn't really thought much of anything lately. He'd gotten out a bit more, and been reading from his textbooks much more often. He had learned quiet a bit, things that hadn't been taught in class. Ademar had to admit, he was interested. Another thing he had to admit, he hated himself for it. He didn't want to learn magic, but he just couldn't stop reading. This was a very conflicting thought for him, and Ademar stopped to close his book. The dorms had gotten too loud to concentrate, and Ademar got up, book in hand, and left. He needed somewhere to read quietly.

As Ademar walked, he knew the perfect place. Though he hadn't really socialized at the school, he heard things around. Ademar had heard of the abandoned classroom, and it had been pointed out many times by older students that he walked behind. Ademar smiled and walked into it, surprised to find a girl. He sighed. "I'm sorry." he sated, wondering if she was about to leave. She was standing.

Gracie looked at the boy who had entered the room. "What are you sorry for? This room isn't mine." She said sitting down again. Gracie smiled at the boy and then swept off another desk and offered him a seat. "My names Gracie."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back