Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
SecretSantaLogo_300px.png

It's that time of year, and I'm so excited to announce the start of Secret Santa sign ups! :santa:
This event is always such great fun and further highlights just how creative you all can be. ^_^

To Participate:
Between now and the 4th of December, sign-ups will be taking place for those of you interested in sending someone else a gift. This is a very short turnaround so don't delay in signing up!

After the sign-up period, an exchange list will be created; and each of you will be contacted with the name of your recipient. Don't forget, it's a secret so you should not share whose name you've received! :zip::zip:

After you receive their name, you will have a few weeks to create a gift. This gift could be any of a number of things, such as a signature banner; avatar; animated picture depicting your friendship; a song; a poem; or anything else your creative mind can think of. ~The limit does not exist~ :cyndi:

Here's a link to last year's reveal to see how it all works!

This year, the deadline for sending your gifts is December 21st. Please add both @Professor Cyndi Kingsley and @Rama Mowry to a single PM to submit your gift. On Christmas day (or Christmas Eve night), a topic will be posted to give you all your gifts, so you can shower your Secret Santa with love. Please keep your recipient a secret until the post.

Can't submit?
If you sign up to submit a gift, but somehow cannot do so by the given deadline, please let us know before the 18th of December, so we may use a fall-back option. If you fail to notify us or do not submit a gift, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. None of us wish for this to happen, especially at Christmas; so please make sure to plan appropriately!

Signing up:
With all of that out of the way, sign-ups are now open! Simply fill out the small set of questions and post below as this will allow your Santa to get to know you a bit and have some ideas available to them. The more details you provide, the better it is for your Secret Santa!

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]:

[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]:
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dis-likes[/b]:
[b]Additional information[/b]:
Can't wait to see what you all think up!

Cyndi
(on behalf of the site staff)

Preferred name: Kiersten
Favourite colour(s): Purple and then blues and greens
Likes: HNZ, Cats, potatoes & tomatoes, books, journaling, music and theatre, Schitt's Creek, The Office (US), Parks and Rec, Halloween, anything gay, Sims, naps
Dis-likes: Chickens, mice in my apartment
Additional information: You're all stellar, and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you!

Last edited:
Preferred name: Maiya
Favourite colour(s): Purple and pink
Dis-likes: Onion
Additional information: I am thankfull for everything and that i met you all

Preferred name: Sofija
Favourite color (s): blue (any shade), gold, dark green, dark red, purple, turquoise, light pink, gray (any shade)
Likes: ooooh, there's a lot. Horses, music (mostly pop, jazz, and punk rock), The Vampire Diaries and spin-offs, water (swimming, lakes, sea), astrology, butterflies, ball dances, glitters, frogs, cherries, sweets, necklaces, rings, cool sunglasses, Powerpuff girls, stars, crystals, cats, birds, math, physics, history, apples, pears, ladybug, Marvel, Charmed (old version), playgrounds, heels, Harry Styles, One Direction, Why Don't We, Måneskin, HNZ, clouds, stars, biology, history, Ancient Greece, beach, fairies, cottage core, fairy tales, autumn, strawberries, anything vintage, soft aesthetic, reading, corsets, bucket hats, plants, Pinterest boards, anything romantic, Machine Gun Kelly, Blackbear
Dis-likes: yellow color, Charmed 2018, chess, ballet, small dogs (tho, still a huge lover of Pomeranians and chihuahua), pineapples, snow
Additional information: I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yay! It’s that time of year again hehe!

Preferred name: Maria
Favourite colour(s): Blue and Yellow (Any shade)
Likes: HNZ Stuff and All HNZ Characters Music, Graphics, Character Aesthetics, Playlists, Chocolate, Sleep, Funko Pops, Sunflowers, Memes, Comedy
Music: One Direction, Harry Styles, Shawn Mendes, 5sos, Taylor Swift, Queen,
Series/Films: Marvel/MCU, Stranger Things, Star Wars, Friends (TV show), Big Bang Theory, Only Murders in The Building, Modern Family
Dis-likes: BEES AND WASPS, Avocados, Pokemon, small bugs, pineapple, celery, rude people, timezones, loneliness

Additional information: Y’all are amazing and ily all sm! I’ll love and appreciate anything you give me hehe - Although i can’t promise that my gift will be the greatest! Have a great and beautiful day! 🥰

Last edited:
Preferred name: Kadi
Favourite colour(s): dark green, navy blue, yellow, purple
Likes: hnz and all of it's wonderful characters obviously, music, dogs, scary movies, plants and gardening, crafts, art, and making aesthetic pinterest boards for every occasion
Dis-likes: cucumbers, neon colors, uhh I really can't think of anything else
Additional information: I am very excited!! And I love you, yes you.

Preferred name: Kaye
Favourite colour(s): Yellow
Likes: cats, pastel colours/vibe, my characters!! Mickey Mouse, kittens, Harry Potter, music, guitar, violin, flute, HNZ!!! Books, chocolate
Dis-likes: Justin Bieber, small dogs
Additional information: I will love anything you do for me because I'm so grateful for any time you spend doing something for me :wub:

YUSS

Preferred name: Rowan
Favourite colour(s): Black, purple, black (again)
Likes: HNZ stuff, gay stuff, goth stuff, music (most kinds), dance, fashion, The Magnus Archives, What We Do In The Shadows, GARDENING!!!!
Dis-likes: BIG dogs, Pokemon, transphobia
Additional information: i love u and i love secret santa and i love u c:

Preferred name: Arle
Favourite colour(s): Purples, Turquoise
Likes: TYLER HOECHLIN, Grey's Anatomy, Corgis, Huskies, music, jump rope
Dis-likes: politics (??)
Additional information: I love you from the soles of my feet. :teehee: :wub:

Preferred name: Rm

Favourite colour(s): Red, Gold, Blue, Green, White, black and yellow
Dis-likes: Snake, deep water, dolls and clown
Additional information: graphic request will be fine for my next year character banner to (Bern Malakas).

Last edited:
Preferred name: Jess
Favourite colour(s): Purple, blue, black
Likes: Lord of the Rings, the site, The Lost Boys, cuddling, sims, talking with friends, Gordon Ramsey, romance, soft love stories, some animes
Dis-likes: Anger, confrontation
Additional information:Seriously, I just love you guys <3

Preferred name: Daphne

Favourite colour(s): Pink, purple, teal, blue
Likes: Food, Avatar the last Airbender, cats, pokemon, animal crossing, anything cute, my characters on HNZ :p
Dis-likes: wasps, spinach, anything too dark
Additional information: I'm happy with anything!

Preferred name: Kris

Favourite colour(s): burgundy, purple, warm yellow, teal
Likes: my characters, your characters (together? even?? :0 ), pet pics, music, house plants, possums, stars/galaxy stuff
Dis-likes: pastels, people trying to bring back the onion discourse
Additional information: :santa: ❤️

Preferred name: Tamara
Favourite colour(s): Warm colours, greens and blues.
Likes: Ravenclaw, My Characters, Cats, plants, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter.
Dis-likes: Uh, blacks/really dark colours. Creepy animals
Additional information: :wub:

Preferred name: Kris

Favourite colour(s): burgundy, purple, warm yellow, teal
Likes: my characters, your characters (together? even?? :0 ), pet pics, music, house plants, possums, stars/galaxy stuff
Dis-likes: pastels, people trying to bring back the onion discourse
Additional information: :santa: ❤️
The onion discourse???

Preferred name: Marijke
Favourite colour(s): Dark green, royal/navy blue, teal, pastels, gold/warmer shades of yellow
Likes: Everything Tolkien, aesthetics, music (literally anything), puppies, HNZ + all of the characters!!, travelling, a pretty sky
Dis-likes: My own bad luck, creepy stuff? Idk
Additional information: love you!! 🎁💖

Preferred name: Claire
Favourite colour(s): Coral pink, indigo, yellow
Likes: HNZ!!!! Film and TV scores, Piano, Steampunk, Rats, The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, Terry Pratchett, CHRISTMAS, Death Note, Tea, Flowers, Antiques
Dis-likes: Coriander
Additional information: Thank youuuu go cray!!! I'll love anything :wub:

Preferred name: Ana

Favourite colour(s): Any shade of blue; bright, cheerful colors
Likes: HNZ of course, traveling, writing, pop music, movies, beaches, graphic design, YA novels, fashion, summery things
Dis-likes: The color magenta, sad things
Additional information: I'm excited to participate this year! I'll love anything you get me :wub:

Preferred name: Mia
Favourite colour(s): blue, Purple, green, red, earthy colour
Likes: Christmas, my characters, natural things, kind things, I can't think of what I like. trivia, worm/parahumans. fantasy books/stories. magic. anything because you made/curated/thought about it
Dis-likes: Too mush pastel. anything scary or gruesome
Additional information: I love anything. and thank you from the bottom of my Christmas heart.

Last call to sign up to participate!

Sign ups are now closed! Be on the look out for a PM from me to find out who you're playing Secret Santa to. :santa:

Noo missed this :( Next year better.

I haven't assigned anyone yet so drop in your info. ;) I'll leave this open for the next 3 hours for any last minute entries while I travel home and then it'll really, really be closed.

Ah thanks so much Cyndi!

Preferred name: Jamie
Favourite colour(s): pink, light purple, black and gold.
Likes: Music, Singing, The weeknd, children, game of thrones, harry potter obviously, Khaleesii, Formula 1, Vacation.
Dis-likes: Fighting, Dishonesty, horror, losing people you love and negativity.
Additional information: Thanks!! I love christmas times :wub:

Ok, all closed! I'll start sending off the emails in a little bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back